Invitation to a bewinking

Old October 13th 09, 02:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Invitation to a bewinking

[As the assembled kitties enjoy breakfast and each other's company, Harri
Roadcat slips quietly into a dark doorway in the back of the hall. A few
minutes later a slighty dusty Harri Roadcat appears atop one of the
wooden beams supporting the lighting, just below the rock ceiling. From
this high vantage point she address the Community.]

Meow, everykitty, meow. Harri Roadcat here.

Since mew are all gathered here this morning I am going to take the
opportunity to issue an invitation. The handsome OT Mahoney and I are
getting winked at the Temple of Bast in Egypt, and mew all are infited!
McDougal, that includes all of da Island kitties. An Aed an Morgana, dat
also includes all of da Second World kitties.

Dere is a bunch of 'porters outside, and dey is all set fur da Temple of
Bast. Just walk into one, and you will step out da offur side in Egypt.

So, mine friends, enjoy your breakfast and your socializing, den when you
are ready please come join us fur our bewinking!

Harri

Old October 13th 09, 04:37 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:27:34 -0700, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

will there be fudz?
beauty

There will be fudz at da reception, at Cleo's Place. Lots an lots of
fudz! An moosic an dancin. An stuff.

Harri
Old October 13th 09, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 13 Oct 2009 15:37:24 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

On Tue, 13 Oct 2009 08:27:34 -0700, John Ross Mc Master wrote:

will there be fudz?
beauty

There will be fudz at da reception, at Cleo's Place. Lots an lots of
fudz! An moosic an dancin. An stuff.

Harri

I yam only 10 1/2 monfs old. Kan I come to the bewinking too? Will
there be kitties to play wiff?
Spring
Old October 13th 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 13, 9:14*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

Sigh, WOHmance. Wee will all be dere, mine deer.

Maggy May starts rounding up her Hous, glances at Wascal and Piglet
and sees that they don't need to be gathered up

"Missy, wy don' we juss yooz da 'porters insted ub da Jeep fingy diss
tim? Wee can pick up da Jeep fingy on da weigh hom. behind paw don'
forget to bring yoor hansum dayte."

--
Maggy May

Old October 13th 09, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

I yam only 10 1/2 monfs old. Kan I come to the bewinking too? Will there
be kitties to play wiff?
Spring

Apsopurrlutely! Dere should be offur kitties to play wif, and even if
there aren't mine brofur Ranger plays like a kitten.

Harri
Old October 13th 09, 06:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On 13 Oct 2009 13:14:18 GMT, Harri Roadcat's
nimble, little paws typed:

[...]

Awwwwww,

Dis iz wunnerful nooz! I luff romantical fings!
Tiger, my luff, is yoo packed for a liddle trip?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/13/2009 1:05:15 PM
Old October 13th 09, 07:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

On Oct 13, 7:14*am, Harri Roadcat wrote:
[...]

Mine own seff onna da weigh!
MeOwy, looking furwurd to the happy event, and furyously tatting away
on a piece of lace fur the ceremony (having just recently learned to
tat, and now finding a practicatical purrpose to make a byootiful
piece of lace. Purrhaps trimmed with little feathery tufts (hmmm,
finks MeOwy, I wundur if dese tufts cud be attached to mine own eers?)
Old October 13th 09, 08:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T looks up in horror to see Harri blancing on the topmost beam of the
ceiling. He runs in to the place where she disappeared and comes out to
stand beside her. I haz diz rope anna I iz gonna put itself aroun u in kaze
u getz dizzy, not dat u will but I mite. He ties it securely to a bem and
stands back as Harri finishes her speech. Kan we go bak down now dat dat iz
done.

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
[...]

Bewinking plans Harri Roadcat Cat community 9 December 27th 08 04:01 AM
An Invitation! ChildFree23 Cat community 18 March 1st 06 05:04 PM
The Invitation CATherine Cat anecdotes 0 August 16th 05 11:01 PM
Invitation to Flippy's Cat Chat Party Flippy Cat anecdotes 38 August 2nd 05 07:34 AM
Blog Invitation Tanada Cat anecdotes 0 April 16th 05 05:33 AM