GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

Old October 15th 09, 01:02 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

Default GRAND POOH-BAH DAY is coming!!!

My bday iz Sat Oct 17, so I declare dat Grand Pooh-Bah Day!

All kitties encuraged 2 honor Grand Pooh-Bah w/gifts r speeches r both.
Dey kin honor subordinate Pooh-Bahs also.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Old October 15th 09, 01:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_3_]

iz you hafin a parti wif fudz? tiger

Party, potluck. Pliz bring fud 2 honor Grand Pooh-Bah.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah
Old October 15th 09, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 19:12:09 -0500, "Stormmmee"
wrote:

iz you hafin a parti wif fudz? tiger

u hiijakked my kwestion tiger.
beauty
Old October 15th 09, 02:08 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

My bday iz Sat Oct 17, so I declare dat Grand Pooh-Bah Day!

All kitties encuraged 2 honor Grand Pooh-Bah w/gifts r speeches r both.
Dey kin honor subordinate Pooh-Bahs also.

"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

iz you hafin a parti wif fudz? tiger

Party, potluck. Pliz bring fud 2 honor Grand Pooh-Bah.

And wat kind wood dat be?

Mosey , Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah

Old October 15th 09, 02:09 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

whut kindsa fudz you wantz, rite now we haz sardinez, tiger

--
Have a great day

Old October 15th 09, 02:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

sorri, i iz starfin to deaf, da soft haz notted filled owrz bowlz today, dey
iz onli haf full anna i wantz dem fulfulful, tiger

--
Have a great day

Old October 15th 09, 03:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

My bday iz Sat Oct 17, so I declare dat Grand Pooh-Bah Day!

All kitties encuraged 2 honor Grand Pooh-Bah w/gifts r speeches r both.
Dey kin honor subordinate Pooh-Bahs also.
"Lovable Louise", Grand Pooh-Bah

Wat time iz da parti? n where izzit?

iz you hafin a parti wif fudz? tiger

Party, potluck. Pliz bring fud 2 honor Grand Pooh-Bah.

And wat kind uf fudz wood dat be?

Mosey , Assistant Vice Grand Pooh-Bah
[finking uff green jello]

Old October 15th 09, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:10:52 -0500, Stormmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

sorri, i iz starfin to deaf, da soft haz notted filled owrz bowlz today, dey
iz onli haf full anna i wantz dem fulfulful, tiger

Yoo poor deer! Pee in her shooz immediately!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/14/2009 10:55:21 PM
Old October 15th 09, 04:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

i iz gifin her a little break beclawz her sayz her duzint feel gud beclawz
of da cold, she purmized deywuld be ful up befur da hoominz go to da sleepin
rum, tiger, hopin she furgetsa turn offa el blankie like she did lazt nigte

--
Have a great day
"Mme. Anaïs ^..^" wrote in message
.. .
On Wed, 14 Oct 2009 20:10:52 -0500, Stormmmee's
nimble, little paws typed:

sorri, i iz starfin to deaf, da soft haz notted filled owrz bowlz today,
dey
iz onli haf full anna i wantz dem fulfulful, tiger

Yoo poor deer! Pee in her shooz immediately!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

10/14/2009 10:55:21 PM