gramby 11/9

Old November 9th 09, 02:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default gramby 11/9

she wanted to go home today but the doctor says at least one more day to get
her all fixed up with medicines and hardwear so earliestt release is
tomorrow morning, soft

--
Have a great day

Old November 9th 09, 03:20 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

On Mon, 09 Nov 2009 08:46:48 -0600, Stormmmee wrote:

she wanted to go home today but the doctor says at least one more day to
get her all fixed up with medicines and hardwear so earliestt release is
tomorrow morning, soft

All of us here is still purring fur her.

Hey, OT, wanna gif Gramby a ride home from da hoomin-TED? We could take
da big catacopter, or a motorcycle wif a extra big sidecar, an gif her a
ride home. Or we could efen take a semitruck to da hoomin-TED an gif her
a ride home in dat.

What's dat, Amelia? You fink dat Gramby's heart might not be happy wif da
ride I drife? Why not? OT duzn't mind. Oh, yeah, I duz get kinda close to
fings, huh?

Ok, den, OT, how about we just over to where da Gramby is an keep an eye
on her. We can keep her safe wifout her even being aware dat we'ze dere.

Harri
Old November 9th 09, 03:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Booker

Weze still purrin fur gramby to git out of da hospital an home wif her
kittiez.

Booker, Snowflake an Chappy

Old November 9th 09, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 9, 9:46*am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
she wanted to go home today but the doctor says at least one more day to get
her all fixed up with medicines and hardwear so earliestt release is
tomorrow morning, soft

--
Have a great day

Wee will be watin wiff Sunrise's widdle hous, in case Granby wanna use
itseff. Uncl Bill sez her porabubbly will wanna use herown bed an weee
will unnerstan. Den sum ub USSES will camp in da widdle hous to hep
Granby's kittees keep fings kwiet for her catvalesance.

--
Maggy May, four her Hous
Old November 9th 09, 10:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder (South)

"Stormmmee" wrote:

she wanted to go home today but the doctor says at least one more day to get
her all fixed up with medicines and hardwear so earliestt release is
tomorrow morning, soft

Betcha sheee's reeel frusturraytid!

Wee'ze continyooin to send grayt big purrrrrrs fur her to feel
okeedoke, an will add sum liddul wuns fur her to bee aybull to go home
tomorro. Shee will bee much mor happy an comfy dere, wiff her furs.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old November 9th 09, 11:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 9, 9:46*am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
she wanted to go home today but the doctor says at least one more day to get
her all fixed up with medicines and hardwear so earliestt release is
tomorrow morning, soft

--
Have a great day

Wee is gonna breeng sum samun-fishee beclaws dat hepd mee wen I wuz
reel sik. An sum kweem-cheez an sum ub doz funny hard tao-nuts.

--
Will in New Haven
Old November 9th 09, 11:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"Stormmmee"

she wanted to go home today but the doctor says at least one more day to
get
her all fixed up with medicines and hardwear so earliestt release is
tomorrow morning, soft

Betcha sheee's reeel frusturraytid!

I bet her iz frusturraytid, I wood bee, but dey wanna mayke shure her haz
efferfing her needz tew git bedder fast.

Wee'ze continyooin to send grayt big purrrrrrs fur her to feel
okeedoke, an will add sum liddul wuns fur her to bee aybull to go home
tomorro. Shee will bee much mor happy an comfy dere, wiff her furs.

Mietze

Yup, her will be more comfy in her own nise bed, wif her furs, n bedder
fudz, n nise hoomins tew tayke kare uff herself. Her will be umkay. We iz
still purrin n meowmie iz still sayin her prayers for her.
Luffs
Mosey
--
Remove the first m to reply

Old November 9th 09, 11:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Anti Soft, hoo iz takin kare uv Gramby's kitteez wile she iz in da
hospittle?

Rebecca

I iz nottid Anti Soft, buttid I knoze dat her son
an dotter-in-paw - who iz nayborz - iz takin care
ob dem.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

"I love cats because I take pleasure in my home;
soul."
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/9/2009 6:55:09 PM

Ohhhhh, fangu for telling usses dat. I wuz wurried bowt dem too.
We are continyewing to purr for herself.
Mosey and hiz famlee

Old November 9th 09, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 9 Nov 2009 15:29:37 -0800, Rebecca's
nimble, little paws typed:

Anti Soft, hoo iz takin kare uv Gramby's kitteez wile she iz in da
hospittle?

Rebecca

I iz nottid Anti Soft, buttid I knoze dat her son
an dotter-in-paw - who iz nayborz - iz takin care
ob dem.

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

11/9/2009 6:55:09 PM

a sad day for Gramby Stormmee Cat community 11 July 22nd 09 08:06 AM
To The Gramby John Ross Mc Master Cat community 3 January 11th 09 05:55 AM
Wer iz da GRAMBY Will in New Haven Cat community 2 April 25th 08 02:53 AM
Hey Gramby Stormmee Cat community 2 January 17th 08 05:48 AM
Gramby and da RAT Granby Cat community 2 October 14th 07 08:11 PM