Yesterday was a bad day for pets

Old December 29th 12, 01:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

Default Yesterday was a bad day for pets

Woken to sad news this morning

My friend Mel's backdoor was blown open in the wind and her Tiny Tabby who is only a kitten ran out and killed by a car

My brother had to send his dog Tyler over the Bridge yesterday afternoon. Tyler was about 14 (When Jim adoped him the rescue centre estimated he was about 2 and Jim had him for 12 years. He had had arthritis for a couple of years but did well on treatment. Yesterday morning he was playing with my nephew but a few hours later his back legs went. The vet said he oould last another week or two but Jim and my SIL Sheila agreed keeping him going would be for them and not what was best for Tyler and so they carried out the last act of love

My mum used to say "These things come in 3's" so I am looking at my two and saying "Don't you dare!"

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs
Old December 29th 12, 02:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 12/29/2012 8:27 AM, Lesley wrote:
[...]

I'm very sorry to hear of these two losses Hopefully the comes in
three's adage will not hold true (for you or anyone else you know).

Jill
Old December 29th 12, 07:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Joy

"Lesley" wrote in message
[...]

***

My condolences to those who lost their beloved pets, and to everyone who
mourns them.

Joy

Old December 30th 12, 04:57 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
Woken to sad news this morning

My friend Mel's backdoor was blown open in the wind and her Tiny Tabby who
is only a kitten ran out and killed by a car

My brother had to send his dog Tyler over the Bridge yesterday afternoon.
Tyler was about 14 (When Jim adoped him the rescue centre estimated he was
about 2 and Jim had him for 12 years. He had had arthritis for a couple of
years but did well on treatment. Yesterday morning he was playing with my
nephew but a few hours later his back legs went. The vet said he oould last
another week or two but Jim and my SIL Sheila agreed keeping him going would
be for them and not what was best for Tyler and so they carried out the last
act of love

My mum used to say "These things come in 3's" so I am looking at my two and
saying "Don't you dare!"

Lesley

______________
I'm so sorry for your friend and your brother. May they come to terms with
it and know I am sending prayers and purrs for their heart's recovery.
Some people say that it is worse to lose a young one with all the life ahead
but I don't think so. The longer you have them the more beloved they become,
IMO, so the loss is equal to me.
Tweed

Old December 30th 12, 08:49 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Christina Websell

"Lesley" wrote in message
Woken to sad news this morning

My friend Mel's backdoor was blown open in the wind and her Tiny Tabby who
is only a kitten ran out and killed by a car

It is always my worst nightmare. I have dreams that Boyfie got run over by
a car and I'm trying to save him, but he dies in my arms
Luckily I wake up sobbing and realise it's not true.
And my worst nightmare happens to your friend and it "is" true.
What to say? Only that KFC will be waiting for her at the
RB, with a welcome, she always did like infants.

21: Pets Travel Scheme [PETS] David Stevenson Cat anecdotes 0 February 11th 07 12:29 AM
Yesterday... jmcquown Cat anecdotes 0 March 16th 06 05:47 AM
yesterday, go like a hat Horrible Heavy Pimp Cat anecdotes 0 September 12th 05 12:30 PM
Are the cats pets or are we the pets? Carl Dau Cats - misc 10 April 29th 04 05:45 PM
SAW TED YESTERDAY ..... Renee Darvin Cat anecdotes 4 September 7th 03 08:45 PM