How Many Cats...

Old August 19th 04, 10:16 PM
Tanada

Default How Many Cats...

Can you fit into the packing box for a dishwasher? Five at once, if you
go by ours.

We bought a new dishwasher and was called today to come and pick it up.
When we got home, the boys brought in the dishwasher and I did
clean-up. This involved scooting the cats out of the way while the
washer was being carried into the house. The cats were thrilled. A new
toy was coming in.

Incidentally, we bought a biscuit (used to be called almond) Maytag,
with adjustable shelves, hard food disposal, touch programing and so on.
All the bells and whistles. The cats were not impressed by the
features of the dishwasher. They wanted....THE BOX!!!

The box is currently residing in the center of the living room floor.
There is a yellow/orange/brown afghan tossed into it for the comfort of
the cats. The cats have slept in the box, climbed on the box, taken
over the lid of the box, and walked around the sides of the box
scratching at the cats inside in order to start play up again.

Rob and the boys are still finishing up the washer installation, but the
box is what is important according to the cats.

Pam S.

Old August 20th 04, 02:47 AM
Christine Burel

Nothing like making both the masters and slaves happy! Congrats on the
dishwasher and cat toy!
Christine
"Karen" wrote in message
Piccies!!!!!

nk.net...

Old August 20th 04, 02:47 AM
Christine Burel

Nothing like making both the masters and slaves happy! Congrats on the
dishwasher and cat toy!
Christine
"Karen" wrote in message
Piccies!!!!!

nk.net...

Old August 20th 04, 02:47 AM
Christine Burel

Nothing like making both the masters and slaves happy! Congrats on the
dishwasher and cat toy!
Christine
"Karen" wrote in message
Piccies!!!!!