Tiger my luff! Did you surfive?

Old June 28th 07, 01:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

Default Tiger my luff! Did you surfive?

Tiger, my luff!

Da furless one told me dat we he was speakin to yur hooman on da
ringy-tawkin-boks dat he herd you screemink in da bakgrownd cawz dey
waz takin yourownself to da howse of kitty-tortu da TED!!!

Did you surfife? Did TED do rood an nasty tings to yur bootiful self?

My poor deer!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
6/27/2007 8:55:38 PM

Old June 28th 07, 06:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

mineself surfifed, dey stealed blood den hadda nerfta not likeit, kuz one
numfur wuzint rite, but i teeched demselfz it take 3 of denta hold meta
steeleit, Tiger prowd, of hizsef, anna of Stormmee who hizzed da ted diz
time

Old June 28th 07, 06:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I iz fine, dey juzt shotted minesef dey didunt steal ani blood, It wuz
really purty ok fur minesef kuz i gotta share kitty jail wif stormmee,
beclawz patch barrowed herown jail, it wuz funta watcha hoomanz be all
worried bowt uses fura chang... i efin sitted on soft beclawz she allatime
getz tootoo catcerned, Chester, the calm
ink.net...

Old June 28th 07, 05:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Jun 28, 1:54 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
mineself surfifed, dey stealed blood den hadda nerfta not likeit, kuz one
numfur wuzint rite, but i teeched demselfz it take 3 of denta hold meta
steeleit, Tiger prowd, of hizsef, anna of Stormmee who hizzed da ted diz
time

Tiger, I am so proud of you.

The first time TED tried to steal blood for me, he failed, even with 3
of them holding me down. He gave up and said if I could fight like
that, I couldn't be furry sick. Of coz that was when I was still
young. Since then he stole blood for me more times than I care to
rememfur. Sigh!

Rusty the Tiger

Old June 28th 07, 05:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we haza girlted anna alla girl ted heperz, anna ta be honezt fur da mozt
purt i likez demselvez, butted i didunt want ta gif dem mine blood, anna
nerf of not likin it oneze dey taked it iz juzt rude!!!, Tiger, who is rusty
colered in spots
ups.com...

Old June 28th 07, 05:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Yu ar so brafe and smart!!

Lucy, prowd of Chester

Old June 28th 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rusty

On Jun 28, 12:13 pm, "Stormmee" wrote:
we haza girlted anna alla girl ted heperz, anna ta be honezt fur da mozt
purt i likez demselvez, butted i didunt want ta gif dem mine blood, anna
nerf of not likin it oneze dey taked it iz juzt rude!!!, Tiger, who is rusty
colered in spots

Is there a website with your picture on it? I met you at my partee.
But Meomie wasn't there and she would like to see how you look .

Rusty

Old June 28th 07, 05:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Dey tuk my blood an my tiney liddle fut bled, and yu wud fink da TED is
sposed to help you not hurt you.

Whisper DTK, not liken tha TED

"Stormmee" wrote in message
we haza girlted anna alla girl ted heperz, anna ta be honezt fur da mozt
purt i likez demselvez, butted i didunt want ta gif dem mine blood, anna
nerf of not likin it oneze dey taked it iz juzt rude!!!, Tiger, who is
rusty
colered in spots
ups.com...