Hill's recalls feline dry m/d

Old March 30th 07, 11:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.med.veterinary
buglady

Default Hill's recalls feline dry m/d

.......out of an abundance of caution because for 2 months they used the same
supplier of wheat gluten. They're reformulating so no wheat gluten will be
in food. Does NOT include canned food.

http://www.hillspet.com/menu_foods/M...2007_en_US.htm

to keep up with recall news visit:
www.howl911.com
www.petconnection.com
www.itchmo.com

buglady
take out the dog befor replying

Old March 31st 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.med.veterinary
chatnoir

to keep up with recall news visit:http://www.howl911.comwww.petconnect...www.itchmo.com

buglady
take out the dog befor replying

Bought a bunch of Wellness Cat food - all grain free today!

Old March 31st 07, 01:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
kraut

On Fri, 30 Mar 2007 20:56:36 -0500, ~ narnia ~
wrote:

to keep up with recall news visit:http://www.howl911.comwww.petconnect...www.itchmo.com

WHAT IS THIS ?!?!?!?

E-mail address altered to foil spam.
Reply to news groups for all to see please.

_
/ )
(\__/) ( (
) ( ) )
={ }= / /
) `-------/ /
( /
\ |
,'\ , ,'
`-'\ ,---\ | \
_) ) `. \ /
(__/ ) )
(_/

(\__/)
)oo(
={ }=

Old March 31st 07, 02:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
buglady

news
wrote:

to keep up with recall news

visit:http://www.howl911.comwww.petconnect...www.itchmo.com

WHAT IS THIS ?!?!?!?

........a reply from someone who doesn't know how to post. The orignal was:
www.howl911.com
www.petconnection.com
www.itchmo.com

buglady
take out the dog before replying

Old March 31st 07, 10:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Lynne

on Sat, 31 Mar 2007 18:40:05 GMT, Nomen Nescio wrote:

Oh, ****!
That's part of TK's diet.
They're recalling ALL lot numbers of the 4 & 10 pound bags of the m/d.
I haven't noticed any changes in him, but now I've got more to worry
about with his kidney function.....as if his heart medication and
aspirin wasn't enough. GODDAMIT!! That poor cat has been through
enough **** in the past 2 years.
Well, he's due for a full blood workup in the near future. I guess
it's going to be the VERY near future.

GD... I'm so sorry. Let us know how TK's bloodwork comes out. In the
meantime, avoid ANY foods (treats, too) with wheat gluten in them. There
may be more companies who have purchased it from the supplier who provided
tainted product. I don't think you can be too careful.

--
Lynne