I SOLFD da squeeky toy problum

Old April 5th 10, 05:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default I SOLFD da squeeky toy problum

I was takin a gnap on da downstares piwwow in a luffly pool ub sunlite
and efferything wuz perfek. Dere wuz a breez from a winnow an da
parrots wuz talking sweetly an kwitely.

EXCEP widdl Samanfa wuz playing wiff a skweeky toy. Wich purrvented
mee frum sleeping sounly. DEN I gottted a gud ideerment.

I wated until shee saw sum paper an wenn to shred it up. She is furry
innerested in paperwurk. An I darted out, kwik as a kat, wich I am, an
tookd da skweeky toy. An I napped ontop ob it all morning.

Neow I am gonna eet sum kibbl an let herseff haff her skweeky toy
bak.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun
Old April 5th 10, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
MLB[_2_]

Will in New Haven wrote:
I was takin a gnap on da downstares piwwow in a luffly pool ub sunlite
and efferything wuz perfek. Dere wuz a breez from a winnow an da
parrots wuz talking sweetly an kwitely.

EXCEP widdl Samanfa wuz playing wiff a skweeky toy. Wich purrvented
mee frum sleeping sounly. DEN I gottted a gud ideerment.

I wated until shee saw sum paper an wenn to shred it up. She is furry
innerested in paperwurk. An I darted out, kwik as a kat, wich I am, an
tookd da skweeky toy. An I napped ontop ob it all morning.

Neow I am gonna eet sum kibbl an let herseff haff her skweeky toy
bak.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Yuse iz won smarrt kitty. TuTu
Old April 5th 10, 09:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
RankinKatz

Sheer jeanyus! Anuffer approach dat we sumtimez use... we drown da
skweekytoy inna wadder dish.
Dubble bonus: Da kitty won't play wif it no more, so we can sleep,
Plus Mommy skweels wif delite when
she sees it floatin' in dere, specially if it haz colored da wadder a
beeeeyutiful hue.
Extra nice if da skweeky toy iz furry, 'cause a wadder-logged furry
fingy floatin' inna
dish makes her extra-special happy.

Note: Drownin' toyz doez not werk wif Samson bekause he's weird. He
LUFFS da waddermonsterz. He plays wif dem
even if dere isn't no squeaky-toy in da dish wif dem, an' sumtimez he
fishes toyz outta dat dish.

He splashez waddermonsters so dey can run all ofur da kitchen floor
every day. Utherwise
dat floor mite never git cleaned snork.

Thuh RankinKatz, tellin' taylez on Mommy's housekeepin' motivation

Old April 5th 10, 11:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_4_]

On Mon, 5 Apr 2010 09:34:24 -0700 (PDT), Will in
New Haven's nimble, little paws typed:

I was takin a gnap on da downstares piwwow in a luffly pool ub sunlite
and efferything wuz perfek. Dere wuz a breez from a winnow an da
parrots wuz talking sweetly an kwitely.

EXCEP widdl Samanfa wuz playing wiff a skweeky toy. Wich purrvented
mee frum sleeping sounly. DEN I gottted a gud ideerment.

I wated until shee saw sum paper an wenn to shred it up. She is furry
innerested in paperwurk. An I darted out, kwik as a kat, wich I am, an
tookd da skweeky toy. An I napped ontop ob it all morning.

Neow I am gonna eet sum kibbl an let herseff haff her skweeky toy
bak.

Furry, furry ingeneyous, mine fwiend!

We kittiez can outsmart d*gs anyday!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

soul.â€
Jean Cocteau, 1889-1963

4/5/2010 6:49:52 PM

Old April 11th 10, 01:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
I was takin a gnap on da downstares piwwow in a luffly pool ub sunlite
and efferything wuz perfek. Dere wuz a breez from a winnow an da
parrots wuz talking sweetly an kwitely.

EXCEP widdl Samanfa wuz playing wiff a skweeky toy. Wich purrvented
mee frum sleeping sounly. DEN I gottted a gud ideerment.

I wated until shee saw sum paper an wenn to shred it up. She is furry
innerested in paperwurk. An I darted out, kwik as a kat, wich I am, an
tookd da skweeky toy. An I napped ontop ob it all morning.

Neow I am gonna eet sum kibbl an let herseff haff her skweeky toy
bak.

--
Sunrise, da PRITTY wun- Hide quoted text -

I ignorr da boles ob wadder an maykes da hoomins turn on da baffroom
fawsett fur me. An it hass to be juts sew or I duzznt dwink fwum
itt. Habb yoo twyed pooting da toyz in da toylett? I fink dat ware
dey is ment to be poot.
MeOwy
Old April 11th 10, 11:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we haz two fowntainz beclawz da hoominz iz tootoo lazi ta turn onnwaterz
when we wantz... anna owrz hoominz keepz da lidz klowed beclawz TV thinkz
efurithin goez inna toilet, OEJ

Old April 11th 10, 06:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

wrote:
[...]

MeOwy- Hide quoted text -

TV saowns wike a furry pwoactiv kittee an awso furry purrposeful.
MeOwy