RECALLED CAT FOOD

Old March 20th 07, 09:57 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
[email protected]

Default OMH's favourite snack is NOMOH

On 20 Mar, 19:26, Onideus Mad Hatter use...@backwater-
productions.net wrote:
On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 15:27:36 GMT, "BuZZard"
wrote:

Well, I see Friskies isn't on there anywhere, good to know I'm buying
quality cat food for my lil Chibi Koutan.

HEY DIAPERBOI, I BET YOU MISS THOSE RABBIT DICKS DON'T YOU?

Hope the above helps,

Cordially,

Aktivator

Old March 20th 07, 11:23 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
linguine

Default RECALLED CAT FOOD

It makes you wonder what is safe for kitties. I 'll just feed mine tuna and
sardines.
If I had a cat, that is.

My kitty went to heaven.

--
As above, So Below
Rev. Sheree Dawn
"BuZZard" wrote in message
http://www.menufoods.com/recall/product_cat.html

***NOT FOR PRESS RELEASE***

......but **** them.. I love my kitty.. so here it is... the list of food
to THROW AWAY! A friend of mine raised mice for food for other
animals.. and he fed them a food on this list.. and the mice died...
please.. throw out any of these foods!

Recalled Cat Product Information
Recall Information 1-866-895-2708

Americas Choice, Preferred Pets
Authority
Best Choice
Companion
Compliments
Demoulas Market Basket
Eukanuba
Fine Feline Cat
Food Lion
Foodtown
Giant Companion
Hannaford
Hill Country Fare
Hy-Vee
Iams
Laura Lynn
Li'l Red
Loving Meals
Meijer's Main Choice
Nutriplan
Nutro Max Gourmet Classics
Nutro Natural Choice
Paws
Pet Pride
Presidents Choice
Price Chopper
Priority US
Save-A-Lot
Schnucks
Science Diet Feline Savory Cuts Cans
Sophistacat
Special Kitty Canada
Special Kitty US
Springfield Prize
Sprout
Stop & Shop Companion
Tops Companion
Wegmans
Weis Total Pet
Western Family US
White Rose
Winn Dixie

Old March 20th 07, 11:37 PM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
ThePsyko

On 20 Mar 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard linguine
cry out in .. .

It makes you wonder what is safe for kitties. I 'll just feed mine
tuna and sardines.
If I had a cat, that is.

My kitty went to heaven.

I used to make my cats food using scraps from the local butcher.. can't
remember what else I used to put in it, but they loved it.. maybe I'll
call up my ex and see if she remembers...

--
ThePsyko
Public Enemy #7

Old March 21st 07, 12:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

Yeah and how overweight are they? Have you actually read the ingredients
that goes into that food? Also, have any of your cats ever gotten a UTI?

--
Cat Galaxy: All Cats! All The Time!
www.catgalaxymedia.com

www.panthertekit.com

"Female Plant" wrote in message
ups.com...

Gee, guess that's why all of my cats live into their late teens and
early 20's by eating Royal Canin crap.

Old March 21st 07, 02:29 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
PerfectReign

On Tue, 20 Mar 2007 23:37:49 +0000, a rock fell the sky, hitting ThePsyko
on the head, and inspiring the following:

On 20 Mar 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard linguine
cry out in .. .

It makes you wonder what is safe for kitties. I 'll just feed mine tuna
and sardines.
If I had a cat, that is.

My kitty went to heaven.

I used to make my cats food using scraps from the local butcher.. can't
remember what else I used to put in it, but they loved it.. maybe I'll
call up my ex and see if she remembers...

I have a bird if anyone wants.

http://www.perfectreign.com/files/im..._0.preview.jpg

I've heard they make great cat food.

I think he was watching D play Tux Racer or SuperTux and was interested
in the penguin.

--
kai

closing the doors that surround me
so no one will ever penetrate
complete my retreat just to wait for the day
that never comes so i will laugh alone
Old March 21st 07, 03:11 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Rev Turd Fredericks

BuZZard wrote:
[...]

There are even more recalls listed if you go to the individual
manufacturers sites. My cats ate some Nutro Max Gourmet Classics about 2
months ago, so I went to their site and found that the stuff I fed them
has been recalled, but it's not on the above list.

--
I got a fever and the only prescription is more cowbell!
-Christopher Walken SNL
Old March 21st 07, 03:13 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Rev Turd Fredericks

Cat Protector wrote:
Royal Canin is nothing but crap. Just like Science Diet it's mostly
by-product.

Science Diet (dry) is probably the best food available for both cats and
dogs.

Old March 21st 07, 03:16 AM posted to alt.buzzard.rules,rec.pets.cats.health+behav,alt.2600,alt.hackers.malicious,alt.drugs.pot
Rev Turd Fredericks

ThePsyko wrote:
On 20 Mar 2007 I stormed the castle called alt.2600 and heard linguine
cry out in .. .

It makes you wonder what is safe for kitties. I 'll just feed mine
tuna and sardines.
If I had a cat, that is.

My kitty went to heaven.

I used to make my cats food using scraps from the local butcher.. can't
remember what else I used to put in it, but they loved it.. maybe I'll
call up my ex and see if she remembers...

I love potato chips, but eating a steady diet of them would do me no
good at all.

Old March 21st 07, 03:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Cat Protector

You have got to be joking. I invite you to compare the ingredients between
Blue and Science Diet. There is a huge difference!