worst violence against a kitten ever recorder

Old December 8th 08, 03:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
pinox2000

Default worst violence against a kitten ever recorder

omg, this movieclip is so violent and terrifying it kept me awake for
days. it's a shame youtube still ain't deleting it. If you thought
that video about a soldier throwing a puppy off a bridge was brutal,
you don't wanna watch this clip.

Whoever did this is a monster and should be sentenced to prison.

Viewers are advised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8CCbmdNdFQ
Old December 8th 08, 05:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
Crow[_2_]

On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 07:03:55 -0800, pinox2000 wrote:

omg, this movieclip is so violent and terrifying it kept me awake for
days. it's a shame youtube still ain't deleting it. If you thought that
video about a soldier throwing a puppy off a bridge was brutal, you
don't wanna watch this clip.

Whoever did this is a monster and should be sentenced to prison.

Viewers are advised.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u8CCbmdNdFQ

Now if we can get people on this ng to complain to you tube then the
awful video will go away.

Crow
Old December 8th 08, 05:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav
cybercat

"Crow" wrote in message
news
On Mon, 08 Dec 2008 07:03:55 -0800, pinox2000 wrote:

omg, this movieclip is so violent and terrifying it kept me awake for
days. it's a shame youtube still ain't deleting it. If you thought that
video about a soldier throwing a puppy off a bridge was brutal, you
don't wanna watch this clip.

Whoever did this is a monster and should be sentenced to prison.

Viewers are advised.

Now if we can get people on this ng to complain to you tube then the
awful video will go away.

What is the purpose of posting this to a cat lover's group? Rhetorical
question for the OP, post-killfiling him. People have always done this
stuff, now they are filming it. We don't need to see it to be horrified.