dear hissy missy

Old August 21st 09, 08:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

Default dear hissy missy

didja seen mine pozt? iz you gonnal low minesef ta skort yoursef to da moon?
MH

Old August 21st 09, 12:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

U kno I don fink herselfz readz diz grup, her alwayz mizzez infitatshionzs.

Old August 21st 09, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmmee

i thinked mayhapz der wuza nofur boycat she wuld rafur go wif, MH

Old August 21st 09, 05:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Dat kud beez butted I finkg WooToo haz been so buzy dat her didn't notize
eifther. WooToo wud make herself reply dat her wuz going with another grup
of somethink. Piglet knowing WooToo has excellent manners.

Old August 21st 09, 07:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meOwy

WooToo furry nise wuvving kittee. An habb egzalent mannrs too?
How cud he effur gnot getted wotz ob attenshun?
MeOwy, purrpweksed bout dat

"Stormmmee" wrote in message
didja seen mine pozt? iz you gonnal low minesef ta skort yoursef to da
moon? MH- Hide quoted text -

Old August 21st 09, 10:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

gud purnt, i zure hopez she greezta go wif minesef, we kan talk bow hoominz
gettin mattz owtta of owrz furz, MH

Old August 22nd 09, 12:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Aug 21, 9:12*am, "Stormmmee" wrote:
i thinked mayhapz der wuza nofur boycat she wuld rafur go wif,

O no. I juss dint see da post. Wud yoo come in da red jeep fingy wiff
usses and be my skort? I hab had da jeep fingy awl fitted out for
space. It has life support an a furry good warp drife. It got a furry
gud catmyunicashun system an a holodek. Wee got photon-torpedo
firewurks and disrupters juss in case. Mine spys say dat no Klingons
or Romulans or Kif are aroun and wee is frenz wiff da big kittees dat
ar in da system on Da Pryde Ub Chanur. Dey will send an aweigh teem to
da seremony an Ball.

--
Missy, not hissen at YOOO, nice mankitty

Old August 22nd 09, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i wuld lof ta ride wif yourownsef inna dat red jeep thingy... It sowndz
like you gotz alla basez cofured, MH, purring to beat the band

Old August 22nd 09, 07:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

yez i did see dat, anna you know whut, MH wented upta soft tonite anna
rubbed hizown furnt paw on her hand to show hersef a matt to get owt...

ifin you duz wantsa go i thinked we mite ride wif mosey ifin himz haz rum,

chester

dear mz missy Stormmee Cat community 0 July 2nd 09 05:32 AM
I'm having a Hissy!! Kyla =^..^= Cat anecdotes 1 March 11th 08 09:18 AM
I really didn't do it, Missy! Sam Nash Cat anecdotes 14 June 1st 05 12:59 PM
You freaks have been trolled into a hissy. BuZZard Cat health & behaviour 54 February 25th 05 05:44 PM