Purrs to anyone in need because I can't follow the threads....

Old December 21st 04, 07:47 PM
Julie Cook

Default Purrs to anyone in need because I can't follow the threads....

I try to keep up but when I can't I scan for purr requests. Now today I
have a little extra time and look at a thread of which I can't find the
beginning and ends with horses sleeping on your chest. But somewhere in
there it appears Pam S could use some purrs, but I can't figure out why.
sighs

Anyhow, we're sending out global purrs for anyone in need...Mimi, Pam,
Berfert, Dexter (any update on Dexter?), Scarlett, Gracie and Jodi and
Abi (always), Suz's Joanne who had back problems, everyone who needs
jobs, Krista's little RB kitty (poor baby), Lois (who may have lost her
sanity by now),and anyone else we may have missed.

I promise to try to do better in the future.

Julie, Hobbes, Selena, Lacey and Sam

ps: Sam could use some purrs of his own. I don't know exactly what is
wrong with him. I thought at first he had a hairball but nothing comes
up and he keeps coughing. Now when the coughing subsides it sounds like
he has a rattle in his lungs. We're off to TED this afternoon to see if
she can find anything wrong.

Old December 21st 04, 08:39 PM
Julie Cook

Karen wrote:

ps: Sam could use some purrs of his own. I don't know exactly what is
wrong with him. I thought at first he had a hairball but nothing comes
up and he keeps coughing. Now when the coughing subsides it sounds like
he has a rattle in his lungs. We're off to TED this afternoon to see if
she can find anything wrong.

Oh dear! Keep us posted on poor Sam Many purrs it is nothing.

Thanks Karen. I'm really concerned about him not to mention that I feel
so sorry for him because he looks so miserable after a coughing spell.
But then 30 minutes later he is running and playing with his toys. I
can't figure it out, hopefully the vet can.

Julie

Old December 21st 04, 10:53 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for Sam's problem to be minor and easily
treatable,
--
Polonca & Soncek

snip

Old December 22nd 04, 02:05 AM
Tanada

Julie Cook wrote:

I try to keep up but when I can't I scan for purr requests. Now today I
have a little extra time and look at a thread of which I can't find the
beginning and ends with horses sleeping on your chest. But somewhere in
there it appears Pam S could use some purrs, but I can't figure out why.
sighs

Thanks Julie, it's more like Purrs for Rob, as the calcium crystals in
his brain have drifted into the part of his brain that controls balance
and vertigo and caused him to be ill. I could use some litter box
offerings to be sent to Chase Manhattan mortgage company for trying to
screw us over, but I don't want to get arrested for massive pollution.

Purrs for Sam, that he feels himself soon.

Pam S.

Old December 22nd 04, 05:03 AM
Sam Nash

"Julie Cook" wrote in message

ps: Sam could use some purrs of his own. I don't know exactly what is
wrong with him. I thought at first he had a hairball but nothing comes up
and he keeps coughing. Now when the coughing subsides it sounds like he
has a rattle in his lungs. We're off to TED this afternoon to see if she
can find anything wrong.

Purrs from one Sam to another, this side ably assisted by Mistletoe.
Sam Nash

Old December 22nd 04, 07:02 AM
Julie Cook

Marina wrote:

Julie Cook wrote:

ps: Sam could use some purrs of his own. I don't know exactly what
is wrong with him. I thought at first he had a hairball but nothing
comes up and he keeps coughing. Now when the coughing subsides it
sounds like he has a rattle in his lungs. We're off to TED this
afternoon to see if she can find anything wrong.

Sounds a bit like Nikki's asthma attacks. We'll be purring that it's
something easily treatable. I'm not sure what to do about Nikki. The
Prednisone doesn't seem to help her as well as it used to. I've read
that acupuncture has done wonders for cats with asthma, so might be
looking into that if Nikki doesn't improve.

I thought about Nikki's asthma when Sam started coughing. I crossed my
fingers that that wouldn't be the case. Of course I also thought
heartworms (since he was an outdoor kitty for years), intestinal worms,
and FIP. I think a cold is a much better diagnosis than what my mind
conjured up.

Purrs for Nikki. I'm so sorry that the steroids aren't working as well
as they had, poor girl. Give her scritches from me.

Julie
Old December 22nd 04, 07:06 AM
Marina

Julie Cook wrote:
ps: Sam could use some purrs of his own. I don't know exactly what is
wrong with him. I thought at first he had a hairball but nothing comes
up and he keeps coughing. Now when the coughing subsides it sounds like
he has a rattle in his lungs. We're off to TED this afternoon to see if
she can find anything wrong.

Sounds a bit like Nikki's asthma attacks. We'll be purring that it's
something easily treatable. I'm not sure what to do about Nikki. The
Prednisone doesn't seem to help her as well as it used to. I've read
that acupuncture has done wonders for cats with asthma, so might be
looking into that if Nikki doesn't improve.

--
Marina, Frank and Nikki
Old December 22nd 04, 08:27 AM
Julie Cook

Tanada wrote:

Julie Cook wrote:

I try to keep up but when I can't I scan for purr requests. Now today
I have a little extra time and look at a thread of which I can't find
the beginning and ends with horses sleeping on your chest. But
somewhere in there it appears Pam S could use some purrs, but I can't
figure out why. sighs

Thanks Julie, it's more like Purrs for Rob, as the calcium crystals in
his brain have drifted into the part of his brain that controls balance
and vertigo and caused him to be ill. I could use some litter box
offerings to be sent to Chase Manhattan mortgage company for trying to
screw us over, but I don't want to get arrested for massive pollution.

Purrs for Sam, that he feels himself soon.

Pam S.

Purrs on the way for Rob. I managed to find a mention of crystals in a
(being called crystals in reference to the kitties). I'm sorry Rob is
having this problem and hope that it will soon be resolved and will be
feeling better soon. I just cleaned 3 litterboxes so have a large
baggie full of offerings for Chase Manhattan mortgage company. If there
is anything we can do to help, please ask!

Sam appreciates the purrs. He was diagnosed with a kitty cold and I
have amoxycillin to give him and I suspect he'll be feeling much better
very soon. As a matter of fact, I just realized I haven't heard him
coughing all night. Perhaps the injection of penicillin and
methyoprednisone are already working.

Julie
Old December 22nd 04, 08:04 PM
Ginger-lyn Summer

On Tue, 21 Dec 2004 13:47:24 -0500, Julie Cook
wrote:

[...]

Purrs that Sam is okay are on their way.

Ginger-lyn

Purrs for Rosie Jo Firey Cat anecdotes 137 October 15th 04 11:36 AM
Truck Purrs jmcquown Cat anecdotes 18 October 5th 04 02:40 PM
What the Bleep & Job purrs [email protected] Cat anecdotes 58 August 30th 04 01:35 AM
Travel purrs Karen Chuplis Cat anecdotes 33 August 13th 04 06:00 PM
Purrs for Lacey Julie Cook Cat anecdotes 25 November 19th 03 06:20 AM