Vomiting cat

Old April 8th 05, 09:21 AM
-L.

bjdbrad wrote:
Phil.....why do you suppose it is that everyone can voice their
opinions without having their nose stuck up in the air like you
do...??....the only confrontations I see are between you and other
people.......why don't you tell us what makes you such an

expert.....so
far you have told us not to trust our vets or our breeders but you
never said why we should accept your moronic babble about
everything.........its clear someone has you totally brainwashed
........enough so in fact that nothing anyone says would be good

enough
for you no matter their credentials unless their ideas revolve around
yours.......you are totally close minded and being led around by the
nose by someone........you probably work for one of the canned food
companies.........I might even read your posts all the way through if
you weren't always trying to drag someone down.......try making your
point and relying on your laurels........it must be hell going

through
life with a **** personality like you have.........

Brad

Phil's actually very knowlegable about cat health and behavior. While
you might not like his style (many don't), he has a lot to offer.
Peruse his website at http://www.maxshouse.com.

Learning to get your point across without alienating the listener is
more difficult for some than others. I just usually chalk it up to
mental ability, or instability, or just plain looniness. And a
style that works for one reader may turn off another - you simply
cannot please everyone. That's Usenet.

As for the wet vs. dry debate, current thought is that the more water a
cat has in its diet, the less likely it is to develop FUS. Also, many
dry diets are comprised primarily of grains, which are a poor cat food,
at best. You might want to consult Cornell on the affects of a dry
food diet.

Not all vets are reputable - some will tell you what they want to to
make sure you keep coming back to them. breeders are self-serving as
well. It pays to be skeptical and educated.

-L.

Old April 8th 05, 09:36 AM
Phil P.

"bjdbrad" wrote in message
ups.com...
You are right Phil I better quit before you embarass me ........

I'm not trying to embarass you, I'm trying to educate you about feline
nutrition - for your cats' sake - because it looks like you really need it.

I can't
think of anything worse than being embarassed by a moron......

That would make you an imbecile, now wouldn't it - its still a step above
an idiot - so there just might be some hope for you.

is your
head larger than the average head.....??

In length or girth?

......knowing everything must
take its toll after awhile......

I certainly don't know everything -- it only seems that way to you by
comparison

by the way....I can copy and paste with
the best of em

....but you obviously haven't learned anything in the process.

Old April 8th 05, 11:54 AM
Phil P.

"bjdbrad" wrote in message
oups.com...
Phil.....why do you suppose it is that everyone can voice their
opinions without having their nose stuck up in the air like you
do...??....

Probably because I just don't like lazy, selfish assholes like you who put
their convenience above their cats. How's that? Does that answer your
question?

the only confrontations I see are between you and other
people.......why don't you tell us what makes you such an expert.....

I just seem like an expert to you because you're misinformed and/or
uninformed about feline nutrition.

so
far you have told us not to trust our vets or our breeders

Don't have much experience with either, do you?

but you
never said why we should accept your moronic babble about
everything.........its clear someone has you totally brainwashed

Why not check the references at the bottom of my Feline Nutrition page
http://www.maxshouse.com/feline_nutrition.htm to see who has me 'totally
brainwashed' and from where I get my 'moronic babble'. LOL!

........enough so in fact that nothing anyone says would be good enough
for you no matter their credentials unless their ideas revolve around
yours.......you are totally close minded and being led around by the
nose by someone........

Yep! I listed most of them at the bottom of my Feline Nutrition page:
http://www.maxshouse.com/feline_nutrition.htm

you probably work for one of the canned food
companies.........

Wow! Nothing gets past your lightening quick perception! Did you come to
that conclusion all by yourself or did your breeder help you? LOL!

I might even read your posts all the way through if
you weren't always trying to drag someone down.......try making your
point and relying on your laurels........it must be hell going through
life with a **** personality like you have.........

Actually my personality works quite well for me - it usually keeps lazy,
selfish asshole like you away! LOL!

Old April 8th 05, 11:56 AM
Phil P.

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil's actually very knowlegable about cat health and behavior. While
you might not like his style (many don't), he has a lot to offer.
Peruse his website at http://www.maxshouse.com.

Learning to get your point across without alienating the listener is
more difficult for some than others. I just usually chalk it up to
mental ability, or instability, or just plain looniness.

Whoa Lynn! I just didn't like his attitude about canned food being too much
trouble for him. He gave the impression that he's a selfish, lazy asshole.

Old April 8th 05, 01:46 PM

On Fri, 08 Apr 2005 08:36:49 GMT in t Phil P. wrote:

"bjdbrad" wrote in message
ups.com...
You are right Phil I better quit before you embarass me ........

I'm not trying to embarass you, I'm trying to educate you about feline
nutrition - for your cats' sake - because it looks like you really need it.

Arguing on USENET is like running in the special Olypics.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

You are doing an excellent job of running away folks from that which you
endorse simply because you are a pedantic abrasive control freak.

Anyhow, there are better religions than cat food. I highly recommend
an editor religion such as emacs or vim.

And BTW, *PLONK*.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil
Old April 8th 05, 01:58 PM
Phil P.

rg...

wrote:

"bjdbrad" wrote in message
ups.com...
You are right Phil I better quit before you embarass me ........

I'm not trying to embarass you, I'm trying to educate you about feline
nutrition - for your cats' sake - because it looks like you really need

it.

Arguing on USENET is like running in the special Olypics.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

Well, that sure summed up your mentality.

Old April 8th 05, 03:27 PM
Mary

rg...

wrote:

"bjdbrad" wrote in message
ups.com...
You are right Phil I better quit before you embarass me ........

I'm not trying to embarass you, I'm trying to educate you about feline
nutrition - for your cats' sake - because it looks like you really need

it.

Arguing on USENET is like running in the special Olypics.
Even if you win, you're still retarded.

You are doing an excellent job of running away folks from that which you
endorse simply because you are a pedantic abrasive control freak.

Anyhow, there are better religions than cat food. I highly recommend
an editor religion such as emacs or vim.

And BTW, *PLONK*.

--
Chris Dukes
Suspicion breeds confidence -- Brazil

Another asshole speaks. Plonk this, moron. lol

Old April 8th 05, 03:36 PM
Mary

"Phil P." wrote in message
nk.net...

"bjdbrad" wrote in message
oups.com...
Phil.....why do you suppose it is that everyone can voice their
opinions without having their nose stuck up in the air like you
do...??....

Probably because I just don't like lazy, selfish assholes like you who put
their convenience above their cats. How's that? Does that answer your
question?

the only confrontations I see are between you and other
people.......why don't you tell us what makes you such an expert.....

Man, he must not be looking very far. lol!

Old April 8th 05, 03:37 PM
Mary

"Phil P." wrote in message
nk.net...

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil's actually very knowlegable about cat health and behavior. While
you might not like his style (many don't), he has a lot to offer.
Peruse his website at http://www.maxshouse.com.

Learning to get your point across without alienating the listener is
more difficult for some than others. I just usually chalk it up to
mental ability, or instability, or just plain looniness.

Whoa Lynn! I just didn't like his attitude about canned food being too

much
trouble for him. He gave the impression that he's a selfish, lazy

asshole.

He stated that he does not give his cat canned food because he does not
want to deal with the mess. There you have it. Lyn won't call an asshole
an asshole because she's in the same club, see?

Old April 8th 05, 05:16 PM
-L.

Phil P. wrote:
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

Phil's actually very knowlegable about cat health and behavior.

While
you might not like his style (many don't), he has a lot to offer.
Peruse his website at http://www.maxshouse.com.

Learning to get your point across without alienating the listener

is
more difficult for some than others. I just usually chalk it up to
mental ability, or instability, or just plain looniness.

Whoa Lynn! I just didn't like his attitude about canned food being

too much
trouble for him. He gave the impression that he's a selfish, lazy

asshole.

Perhaps, but hitting him with the facts will certainly do more to
educate him than calling him a "lazy, selfish asshole." He may be a
lazy, selfish asshole but calling him one doesn't help his cats.

We've actually had this argument before....when you emailed me a few
years ago and told me I was turning off people by referring to SLK as
"****head", LOL...C'est la vie!

-L.
(getting out the Internet crucifix...beating Sherry to it...)