Tabitha missing?

Old June 3rd 07, 05:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Default Tabitha missing?

We can't tell if Tabitha is just being her usual magical self, or if she
has somehow gone missing. It's not uncommon to go half a day without
seeing her, but it's now close to a day since she was sighted. I'm
hoping that she hasn't gotten herself lost.

"Show yourself" purrs would be appreciated.
Old June 3rd 07, 05:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Lesley

On 3 Jun, 09:55, Daniel Mahoney wrote:

"Show yourself" purrs would be appreciated.

Get your furry butt home purrs commencing from Sarsi...Dunzi has also
vanished but I know she's in the house somewhere (I hope! I've seen
her since I came back from the shops so unless she can walk through
walls)

Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

Old June 3rd 07, 07:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Marina

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
We can't tell if Tabitha is just being her usual magical self, or if she
has somehow gone missing. It's not uncommon to go half a day without
seeing her, but it's now close to a day since she was sighted. I'm
hoping that she hasn't gotten herself lost.

"Show yourself" purrs would be appreciated.

Lots of purrs for Tabitha to come out of hiding.

Old June 3rd 07, 07:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 21:04:11 +0300, Marina wrote:

Daniel Mahoney wrote:
We can't tell if Tabitha is just being her usual magical self, or if she
has somehow gone missing. It's not uncommon to go half a day without
seeing her, but it's now close to a day since she was sighted. I'm
hoping that she hasn't gotten herself lost.

"Show yourself" purrs would be appreciated.

Lots of purrs for Tabitha to come out of hiding.

Could she have crawled into the underside of a chair? Mattress? couch?
Purrs that she will reappear soon. MLB
Old June 3rd 07, 07:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

Could she have crawled into the underside of a chair? Mattress? couch?
Purrs that she will reappear soon. MLB

We have two futons with no spaces a kitty could get in to, and two
chairs likewise. And we've scoured every inch of the house we can think
of. And now, to complicate things further, Sammy has gone missing.

We just finished a foot patrol of the neighborhood, in case either of
them managed to sneak out the door when we weren't looking. We'll keep
looking.

Dan
Old June 3rd 07, 07:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 13:39:48 -0500, Daniel Mahoney wrote:

Could she have crawled into the underside of a chair? Mattress? couch?
Purrs that she will reappear soon. MLB

We have two futons with no spaces a kitty could get in to, and two
chairs likewise. And we've scoured every inch of the house we can think
of. And now, to complicate things further, Sammy has gone missing.

We just finished a foot patrol of the neighborhood, in case either of
them managed to sneak out the door when we weren't looking. We'll keep
looking.

Dan

This is why Daddies go gray! Purrs for quick recoveries. MLB
Old June 3rd 07, 08:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Daniel Mahoney

This is why Daddies go gray! Purrs for quick recoveries. MLB

Well, some good news. We were sitting in the living room brainstorming
on what to do next, when out of the corner of my eye I saw something
orange - Sammy sneaking from the kitchen/basement stairs area towards
the main stairs. Nancy and I BOTH went over the kitchen - twice - and
through the basement with flashlights - twice. But somehow he mananged
to elude us.

We're hopeful that Tabitha is hiding wherever Sammy was.
Old June 3rd 07, 09:13 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Kreisleriana

On Sun, 03 Jun 2007 11:55:01 -0500, Daniel Mahoney
yodeled:

We can't tell if Tabitha is just being her usual magical self, or if she
has somehow gone missing. It's not uncommon to go half a day without
seeing her, but it's now close to a day since she was sighted. I'm
hoping that she hasn't gotten herself lost.

"Show yourself" purrs would be appreciated.

GYFBH purrs for Tabitha.

Theresa

Make Levees, Not War
Old June 3rd 07, 09:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Ketzl's Dad

On Sun, 3 Jun 2007 15:58:12 -0400, Daniel Mahoney wrote:

This is why Daddies go gray! Purrs for quick recoveries. MLB

Well, some good news. We were sitting in the living room brainstorming
on what to do next, when out of the corner of my eye I saw something
orange - Sammy sneaking from the kitchen/basement stairs area towards
the main stairs. Nancy and I BOTH went over the kitchen - twice - and
through the basement with flashlights - twice. But somehow he mananged
to elude us.

We're hopeful that Tabitha is hiding wherever Sammy was.

I wish I had a nickel for every time, just out of curiosity because I haven't
seen him for a while, I go looking for Ketzl. Whenever I think I've learned
all his hiding places, he manages to come up with another one.

My apartment has a balcony, but the construction of the parapet and railing
are such that he'd never fall off or jump, but a couple of times I went,
heart thumping, to the balcony to peer cautiously over, to see if there was a
gray cat smeared in the grass below. (That sounds morbid and maybe a little
bit dumb, but I'm very *very* confident that he will never fall from this
balcony.) I seem to remember him reappearing once on the balcony behind me
with a look that said, "Hey, what are you looking at down there?"

I'm in a one-bedroom apartment; I can imagine a cat in a whole house would
discover thousands of places to scrunch into.

I hope this is the case with Tabitha. I think they laugh at us as we pass
their hiding places over and over again looking for them. Can *almost* hear
him snickering now.

--
Remember: It it To Laugh

Old June 3rd 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
[email protected]

Ketzl's Dad wrote:

I hope this is the case with Tabitha. I think they laugh at us as we pass
their hiding places over and over again looking for them. Can *almost* hear
him snickering now.

Yes! That is the most likely scenario. I can't tell you how many times
I've gone hunting for Roxy, and discovered that she's almost in plain view,
but in a place I've never thought to look - and staring right at me as
I search and call for her. Definitely snickering.

Uncloak yourself, Tabitha. Be nice to your dad!

Joyce

Missing cat Simba's Mom Cat health & behaviour 63 May 19th 06 10:57 PM
Tabitha! Harri Cat community 4 November 12th 04 09:15 PM
Happy purrday, Tabitha! Amelia T Cat Cat community 2 April 24th 04 05:49 AM
Tabitha? Sammy? ChildFree23 Cat community 8 November 11th 03 02:14 AM
missing cat Calvin Rice Cat health & behaviour 16 September 1st 03 03:11 PM