Washing the Windows

Old September 5th 15, 02:25 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Washing the Windows

Apologies to all who have been/are experiencing drought conditions.
Where I live in South Carolina it pretty much starts raining in July and
stops sometime around October. It's fairly predictable, afternoon
showers or thunderstorms start around 4PM.

It finally stopped raining for a couple of days in a row. I've been
staring at dirty windows for months. The pollen has been very heavy
this year. The windows were just coated with the stuff. The rain
pretty much made the pollen adhere to the windows. Yuk!

Yesterday afternoon I took advantage of the two-day break in the rain
and washed the windows. The back of my house is mostly glass with very
large and tall windows. It's an intensive job.

Buffy was watching me through the glass patio doors (which are flanked
by glass panels). She was like WTH are you doing out there?!

I wish you could have seen the look on her face when I turned on the
hose to rinse the glass. It was comical! I can't begin to describe the
surprised look on her face.

Naturally, about an hour after I finished the job it started raining.
Oh well, at least I got rid of that nasty pollen. (Thank Bast I don't
have allergies.)

Jill

Washing machine Takayuki Cat anecdotes 1 January 31st 12 07:36 PM
Yesterday was National Cat-Washing Day [email protected] Cat anecdotes 13 May 2nd 07 01:14 AM
WASHING CLOTHES - Old style Dave Gerecke Cat anecdotes 6 November 19th 05 02:51 PM
washing cat's face Ann Cat anecdotes 2 February 6th 04 12:37 AM
cat washing Zoeliz Cat health & behaviour 4 January 11th 04 09:01 PM