Classic Tabby Club Meeting

Old August 26th 08, 03:33 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default Classic Tabby Club Meeting

THERE IS kitties that gotted reskyood? WILL they play wiff me? NOW that
I'm fed I want to play.
Boris

Well, dey might be awake by now. Dey was sleeping last time we looked,
but dat was a while ago. Come wif we and we'll port over into da tent
where da rescued kitties is stayin.

[Boris and Harri step through the teleporter and step out in the basecamp
tent where the rescued kitties are staying. Momcat is wide awake and
watching her kits, who are all playing on the floor. Mom possum is also
awake, watching her little ones playing with cat toys as well.

Little Joey kitten, the one who first greeted OT and Harri, spots the new
arrivals.]

Joey: It's some of da rescue kitties! Did you come to play wif us? I'll
bet you comed to play wif us, huh? I don't rememfur you [looking at
Boris], was you one of da rescue kitties? Here, let's play crinkle ball!

[The little kitten bats a mylar crinkly ball to Boris.]
Old August 26th 08, 06:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On 26 Aug 2008 14:33:12 GMT, Harri Roadcat wrote:

[...]

I LIKE krinkle ball Joey and the red dot too. (A red dot appears on
the floor of the tent and moves over from one wall to the other.
Kitties chase it and swat the crinkle ball). I WAS notted here before
butted I kame because I am klassic.
Boris
Old August 27th 08, 04:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 18:52:25 -0700, "Rebecca"
wrote:

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
. ..
On Sun, 24 Aug 2008 09:54:23 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

WE needs other kitties to eet the fluffykits fudz.
Boris

Boris, duz you votes "Yes" on both of da motions den?

And any offur kitties at the meeting, how duz you vote? Louise, how bout
you?

I'z getting hungry, and I'm anxious to get FLuffyKitz to bring us some
fudz.

Harri
I YAM votink yes! I YAM a little kitty and I needs fluffykits fudz.
AT THE meetink will there be balls and red points to chase?
Boris

[Rebecca and Tabitha pull up in the Fluffykitz delivery van. Amelia is
riding in the back.]

Hihi, liddle Boris, heer we iz! Kant hav da liddle kittinz starvin! Whut
wud yoo like firstest? We haz kitten fudz, eethur kibble or gooshy, or if
yooze old enuf to like grownup kittee fudz, we haz dat, too. I fingk I
heered dat dere iz kittinz in dat groop dat got reskyood -- maybe yoo wud
like to meet dem.

[All three girlkitteez start unloading the truck and setting up tables for
all the CTC kitteez.]

Rebecca

Fangu. I LIKE softsoft kitten fudz.
Boris

OK, den, I will put sum on dis plate fur yoo.

[Rebecca makes up a plate of gooshy kitten food in different flavors.]

Dere yoo go. If yoo eet awl theze, let me know an I will git yoo sum more.

Rebecca

Old August 30th 08, 01:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

Not same! How 'bout callin dem 'sociate memfurs?

Louise

Sounds good to me. Harri, duz zat sound good to you? Yep, it sounds good
to Harri too.

I fink efurryone has voted in favor. Duz zat mean zat it is passed?

Tabifa, we'z furry hungry here. Could you mebbe bring us a whole bunch
of FluffyKitz goodies?

Sammy

OK, NE cat cn be assoc. memfur.

NE othur old r nu bizness? If not, we 'djourn & eet.

Louise
Old August 30th 08, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Fri, 29 Aug 2008 20:46:25 -0400, Adam
wrote:

Not same! How 'bout callin dem 'sociate memfurs?

Louise

Sounds good to me. Harri, duz zat sound good to you? Yep, it sounds good
to Harri too.

I fink efurryone has voted in favor. Duz zat mean zat it is passed?

Tabifa, we'z furry hungry here. Could you mebbe bring us a whole bunch
of FluffyKitz goodies?

Sammy

OK, NE cat cn be assoc. memfur.

NE othur old r nu bizness? If not, we 'djourn & eet.

Louise

I MOVE that klasik tabies play wiff red dots and toys.
Boris
Old September 1st 08, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Adam[_2_]

OK, NE cat cn be assoc. memfur.

NE othur old r nu bizness? If not, we 'djourn & eet.

Louise

1 othr thing, we shud elekt prez. Who vote 4 me?

Louise
Old September 1st 08, 07:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Louise, as soon as da serbicez for Chesterz are ofver, we kan talk bout da
lecktshun. Dat iz import fing too. Miz Piglet.

Old September 1st 08, 08:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

THERE WAS new bizniz.
I MOVED that klasik tabies play wiff red dots and toys. DO YOU like
toys and red dots?
Boris

Old September 2nd 08, 05:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Lucy[_3_]

I wil sekond dat!

Lucy

wrote:

OK, NE cat cn be assoc. memfur.

NE othur old r nu bizness? If not, we 'djourn & eet.

Louise

1 othr thing, we shud elekt prez. Who vote 4 me?

Louise

Classic Tabby Club Louise[_2_] Cat community 42 August 24th 08 02:48 AM
Classic Tabby Club Adam Cat community 11 May 21st 08 10:27 PM
Tufted Ears Club meeting soon Adam Cat community 9 September 16th 06 03:48 PM
Mighty Hunters Club - first meeting Harri Roadcat Cat community 15 December 6th 05 03:39 AM
Tufted Ears Club meeting soon Adam Cat community 12 April 13th 05 03:56 AM