The 10th Annual Jellicle Ball - set-up check

Old October 19th 05, 03:24 AM
CatTayls

Default The 10th Annual Jellicle Ball - set-up check

I wud luv to hav sumwun to sit wif. Iz there room? Ize a big gurl. I
nefur saw anyfing so beeootiful as this Jellicle Ball. I can't wait to
tell my noo meowmie all about it. And efurrywun looks so elegant.

Little Kitty, feeling elegant herownself in her wide perl collar

Old October 19th 05, 03:28 AM
CatTayls

I nefur like being around uther catz befur, but this is DIFFRENT. Ize
glad Meowmie eggzplained to me that there are catz and hoomins that are
nice. Look at that big famlee waving at me, a NOO cat in town.

Little Kitty, opening her mouf wide and smiling

Old October 19th 05, 03:31 AM
CatTayls

PleezedTOmeetcha. Fangu but I hav alreddy sined. Ize afraid I took up
two linez cuz my pawz ar so big. Thatz OK, one line cud be in memree
of Gretchen Marie.

Little Kitty, glad she thot of that

Old October 19th 05, 03:35 AM
CatTayls

I don't feel so noo anymore cuz efurrywun iz so nice to me.

YEP I HAZ a good strong purr fur my meowmie and I reminds her all thuh
tyme to pet me and I twyne around her legz cuz I know that makes her
feel good too. She still skwirtz wadder frum her eyes sumtymes tho.

Little Kitty

Old October 19th 05, 04:20 AM
Miss Violette

sure there is room, I got this bigbig cushion because I have 2 special
gentlemankity friends, but they may not be able to come, and I have another
cushion under that table in case they do, Have you Met Jasmine?, Miss
Violette, used to big cats
oups.com...

Old October 19th 05, 04:23 AM
Miss Violette

you know I think the really good hoomans always leak at the eyes, Miss
Violette, thinking she must have mostly perfect hoomans
oups.com...

Old October 19th 05, 05:48 PM
Ray or Fran

Youze fitting in beautifully Little Kitty. And as far as being shy goes,
Ize rememburs when Punkins, RB and Ize went to our firstest Jellicle Ball.
Weze were so new to the community and shy that weze sorta hung out in the
shadows at first.

Therze was a call for singers though and musicians and weze took a chance.
Ize got a loud voice so Ize thought Ize could be a back-up singer - youze
knowz, way in the back and Punkins whoz voice was furry quiet decided shez
could play an instrument of some sort.

Now luk at me. Ize never have thought Ize would have helped set-up the
Jellicle Ball this year and make sure effurything got on track and that
Punkins would have just gone to the Bridge where Ize sure shez and GM and so
many others are watching from above.

Puddi

Remove "spam" from addy to reply--

Big black girlkitty peeks out from under a table.

Hi Puddi. My name iz Little Kitty. Ize noo here. I met sum of the
other kitties alreddy.

LK, hoping she fits in OK

Old October 19th 05, 05:53 PM
Ray or Fran

Fangu Tally (Puddi settling back and accepting the glass of wine). Youze
furry thoughtful (smiling at herz friend). Ize do need to relax a bit.

Puddi

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Puddi, you haf done a wunderful job wif helping to git da Ball organized
dis yeer, speshully wif yer own loss uv yer sisfur Punkins so recent.
Why don't yew take a minnit to relax an haf a nice glass uv nipwine
before alla kitties begin to arrive. --Talisker Pippin, filling a glass
for her frend

Old October 20th 05, 02:38 AM
meee

hello little kitty, i hasn't been ofishially introdooced to you yet...furry
pleesed to meet you, princess jasmeen

--
There are many intelligent species in the Universe. They are all owned by
cats.

Anonymous

One cat just leads to another. -Ernest Hemingway