we're watching you

Old March 7th 06, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Default we're watching you

this is killin me, the only time I am alone is in the shower

everywhere I go, little eyes are watching me
glaring at me

they are in the room, they don't make their presence known
isn't there some law about this

is there anything i can do

im asleep, i open my eyes and one is there looking right into my eyes
(SITTING UP LOOKING)

I think i should have been warned
--

can you believe...im in my little studio by myself
i drop a bag of refined white sugar it hits the floor and sugar gushes

my little black cat springs out of nowhere, dives on the sugar...takes
quick bite before I can get her out of it...CHOMP...her feet come off
the floor, her head spins around..and she lands back in the sugar for
another bite! pure sugar...

t h e y w o n t s t o p w a t c h i n g m e

i'ts not really privacy i want, it's solitude.
I need to be alone sometimes yall

see! their doing it right now

Old March 7th 06, 04:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Whiplash" wrote in message
oups.com...
[...]

They are not watching you all the time! They are sleeping lots of the
time. Shut them up in the bedroom for a while, eh? With box and
food and water.

Old March 7th 06, 04:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

They are not watching you all the time! They are sleeping lots of the
time. Shut them up in the bedroom for a while, eh? With box and
food and water.

oh neeeew

i was in the bedroom petting Jupiter, I went into the kitchen to get a
snack
i looked down and there was jupiter laying on a news paper...acting all
casual
so, casually i say...I just saw your sister in the bedroom...

i shut the fridge door, shut the light out and walked out...
never thought nothing of it.

their everywhere

Old March 7th 06, 04:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

They are even watching you while you sleep. They invite the neighborhood to
come and watch at windows

That ought to keep you up tonight. Barry

"Whiplash" wrote in message
ups.com...

Old March 7th 06, 05:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

"Whiplash" wrote in message
oups.com...

cybercat wrote:

They are not watching you all the time! They are sleeping lots of the
time. Shut them up in the bedroom for a while, eh? With box and
food and water.

oh neeeew

i was in the bedroom petting Jupiter, I went into the kitchen to get a
snack
i looked down and there was jupiter laying on a news paper...acting all
casual
so, casually i say...I just saw your sister in the bedroom...

i shut the fridge door, shut the light out and walked out...
never thought nothing of it.

their everywhere

They clearly find you irresistible!

Old March 7th 06, 06:45 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

cybercat wrote:

They clearly find you irresistible!

there's no tellin where the money went

Old March 7th 06, 07:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

Do they ever wake you up just by sitting close to your head and staring
at you? My black cat sometimes does this...it can be a bit spooky.

Old March 7th 06, 09:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

That's it... I knew it!!! The cats, all the cats are working for THEM! THEY
control EVERYTHING!!! No, wait, I mean, nothing to read here...lalalalala,
nope, don't know anything... I'm a good little sheep..........;-)

--
Mathew
Butler to 3 cats: Chablis, Muscat & Sage
@linethetrollsup.com wrote in message
I think they make medication for paranoia and hallucinations :-)
Are you sure they are watching you can you feel their eyes on your back.
They quickly look away when you look at them out of the corner of your eye

I tell you this is a conspiracy Oh no mine are watching too!. Oh by the
gods here they come

hiding under the desk with a foil wrap around my head to keep out the

mind
probes

:-)

"cybercat" wrote in message

oups.com...

Old March 7th 06, 03:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.health+behav

furfin wrote:
Do they ever wake you up just by sitting close to your head and staring
at you? My black cat sometimes does this...it can be a bit spooky.

yes, see I catch her, if she sees my eyes open, she cuts hers the other
way
then looks at me pretending to notice...like, "oooohhh your awake"
lol
silly cats