We Gottid Ower Furst Kard!

Old December 4th 06, 03:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Default We Gottid Ower Furst Kard!

Jasmine and family,

Please, don't worry about it Jasmine. Weze (me and Meowmie and Dad) send
Kissamouse cards because weze like sending cards and Meowmie and Dad are
blessed that they can afford the toonas. Itz how ourz family celebrates the
season by spreading a bit of cheer and we certainly don't expect cards in
return.

Puddi Cat
(absolutely refusing to take Jasmine's name off her list)
--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old December 4th 06, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

aww thats a gudgud idear!! Larst yeer she enjoyed tha cards sew much, she
kept allovthem an is makin a scrapbuk for me to chew up an lie on. Tha man
just rang an she has a jobinnnervoo next monday; pparentlee ther wer 1000
applikants an she got throo to tha fynal stages!! (I is furry smart to
unnerstand alluvthis) but she ses if she gets this job ther will be noo cat
foornishurs all round!! So we is purrin becos I wants a furry cat tree; tha
top uf a wardrobe is ok but tha cat trees has carpets.
Jasmine, allays helpful
"Stormmee" wrote in message
*hey jaz... send da hoomanz an e card to da grup... mozt of da hoomanz haz
been short of toonaz and unnerstand, we is sendin you a card so you kan
smile* Tiger wif a hug fur her pawstrailin furndz...
meeee wrote in message
Oh deeer meowmie wants usses to apawlagise ot alluvyu becose she cant
send
cards this yeeer....she reely wanted to but she is running owt uf toonas
apparently an her noo job wont start until after kissamowse so she ses

sorry
effurywun an she will mayke it up to yew awl next yeer. awlso is it too
layte to get ower nayme taken off tha list?
Fangyu mi furrends, Jasmine
wrote in message
ups.com...
HI, Sebastian & Julian! R 1st kard wuz frum Pit2nya 2! Hur paws must
b reeeeeeelllelelelely tired! & we want 2 say "Fanku allso, Pit2nya"!!
Mollie Anne
Stacey Weinberger wrote:
Ohboyohboyohboy! We gottid ower furry furst Kissamouse kard tuday!
Moon
hazzint seen it yet but weel show it tu hur next time she comes tu da

bak
door.

Fangu Pit2nya!!!

Sebastian anna Joolian

--
~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Don't cry because it is over, smile because it happened."

Old December 4th 06, 04:23 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

Fangyu Puddi cat!! We luvs getting cards furom ower Catfrends....meowmie is
a bit disappointed cos she was maykin a card wif alluvuses onnit....she's
going to try and make it an e-card now to send to everyone, so she still
might be able to send something, but over the innernet
Jasmine, very thankful she has such gudgud furends

Old December 4th 06, 05:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

We did, too, but ourz had sumfing ekstra speshul innit! Fangks, Toonya
Sweetee! I will trezur it fureffur!

Sundance

ink.net...

Old December 4th 06, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Good idea! My secretary is a handwriting slob.

Cinder
http://www.catster.com/pet_page.php?i=140147

So is ourz. I'z will haf to sugjest dis to dem.

Tabitha
Old December 4th 06, 04:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 01:48:23 +0000, meeee wrote:

Oh deeer meowmie wants usses to apawlagise ot alluvyu becose she cant send
cards this yeeer....she reely wanted to but she is running owt uf toonas
apparently an her noo job wont start until after kissamowse so she ses sorry
effurywun an she will mayke it up to yew awl next yeer. awlso is it too
layte to get ower nayme taken off tha list?
Fangyu mi furrends, Jasmine

Dere's no need to 'pologize, and no need to get yourz name taken off da
list. We'z all had doze low-toona problems before, an we'z all
unnderstand. We send cardz to our friends in da Community cuz we like to,
an it'z purrfecly ok if we da kitties we send to can't send cards back.

So don't worry bout it, and you and your fambly (kittie and hoomin) have
a eggzelent holiday!

Tabitha
for all of the Highland Kitties

Old December 4th 06, 04:09 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

On Mon, 04 Dec 2006 04:07:48 +0000, meeee wrote:

aww thats a gudgud idear!! Larst yeer she enjoyed tha cards sew much, she
kept allovthem an is makin a scrapbuk for me to chew up an lie on. Tha man
just rang an she has a jobinnnervoo next monday; pparentlee ther wer 1000
applikants an she got throo to tha fynal stages!! (I is furry smart to
unnerstand alluvthis) but she ses if she gets this job ther will be noo cat
foornishurs all round!! So we is purrin becos I wants a furry cat tree; tha
top uf a wardrobe is ok but tha cat trees has carpets.
Jasmine, allays helpful

Well all ub usses and our hoomins will be purring fur your Meowmie to get
da job at da new toona place. Datz furry eggcising bout making it fru all
doze innerviews!

Mine Meowmie and Paw is also looking fur better toona places, but neither
of dem has any likely prospects yet. Fortunately dey don't expect to be
really NEEDING a new toona-place any time soon, so dey can afford to
spend some time looking. We'z hoping dat dey bof can find toona-places
dat will let dem spend more time takin care of usses.

Tabitha

Old December 4th 06, 04:46 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

we kuuld uze sum new furnishurez, owrz iz gettin kinda uzed up lukin... alzo
make sureta azk your hooman fura Turboscratcher... ifin you kan getit it itz
da bezt toy inna whole wurld, in fakt we now haz 4 of dem kuz miss piglet
kuldint see hers well enuf anna she getted fursterated so her hooman gifed
it to uses, Tiger... talkin bowt hisown fafurite toy
news

Old December 4th 06, 04:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

skuze minesefz bad mannerz i meanted ta say we wuuld purr fur yourown
interveew but it didn't get inna pozt... Tiger also wafin atta tabifa
news

Old December 4th 06, 08:39 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
meeee

[...]

Fangyu Tabitha yuze an angelkitty
Jasmine, smiling

Garfeeld purrs extra hard, hoping Tabitha notices him lurking...