Pot of Toonas

Old March 24th 07, 09:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default Pot of Toonas

*noselick* Dat wood be so nise! My mom finks dat dis wood be a gud plase to
earn Toonas.

Lucy

soft sayed sumtimez purrt time toona plazes turn into full time toona
plazes... smoockieez, Chester

Old March 28th 07, 01:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Tue, 27 Mar 2007 21:23:35 GMT, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

Dat sownds gud! Effun a nipburgur sownds guud!

Lucy

Efurry fing iz still afailable - just ask any ov da waitkittiez!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/27/2007 8:11:26 PM
Old March 28th 07, 01:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Dat sownds gud! Effun a nipburgur sownds guud!

Lucy

Efurry fing iz still afailable - just ask any ov da waitkittiez!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Why, fangu! Effuryfing is so tastee. Um, Mme. Anaïs, may I ask mew a
kwestion?

Lucy

Old March 28th 07, 04:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Wed, 28 Mar 2007 00:47:26 GMT, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

Why, fangu! Effuryfing is so tastee. Um, Mme. Anaïs, may I ask mew a
kwestion?

Lucy

Ov cawz, my deer! Ask away!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
3/27/2007 11:07:11 PM
Old March 28th 07, 09:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

I betta chef kan make dat fur yourownsef, signals chef anna orderz a burger
fur luci anna suchiz fur hizownsef.... den we hasta wait so letz hafa drink
whilez we waitz... Chester pourin wine
thlink.net...

Old March 28th 07, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Um, Mme. Anaïs, may I ask mew a
kwestion?

Lucy

Ov cawz, my deer! Ask away!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Well, den. I hav menny ideas fur my wedwink to Chester, but Ime not kwite
shure how to plan da lojistics of getteng all tha gests to Crete dis summer.
I fink we wood bofe luff to haff it der, but I was atta loss whin it comes
to the detayles. Wood yu be willing to help me plan, sinse yu ar so skilled
an taystful? Ide sertinly preeciate the assistense.

An I wood also like fur yu an Miss Stormmee to pleese by my attendints, tuu,
at da wedwink.

Fangu so much!

Lucy

Pot of Toonas Granby Cat community 77 April 9th 07 04:38 AM
No More Green Toonas Granby Cat community 3 March 23rd 07 09:25 PM