Pot of Toonas

Old April 7th 07, 05:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Default Pot of Toonas

Oh my towz! I'd be onnored to be yur attindint! [blush]I finks da
wurld ov yew an Chester!

Of cawze I'll be glad to help yurownself wif da detaylez. An az soon
az Pitoonya getz bak frum da Eest Kowst, she'll haff da bowteek put on
a liddle fashin show ov bridal gownz fur yurownself.

Duz yew haff a place in Crete in mynd?

Dis iz so romantikal - izn't it Tiger? [looks to see if Tiger is
eating or listening]
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Well, its surtinly takin me a long time to respond tu yu. Fangu, fangu fur
agreeing to be part of my wedwink! Ime so furry eksited. Chester an I luff
eech uther so much! I du not haff a place in Crete in mynd yet sinse owr
howse has ben a liddle bizzy wif the new kittun an all, but I will
infestigate. I want tu find won of dose villajes on Crete wher ther ar no
cars allowd an da cats lie in da sun all day. We lukked on the Intfurnet but
cuddint find zactly what we had in mind.

It is a furry romantikal time!

Fangu,
Lucy

Old April 7th 07, 05:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Owh, good! Weer all gonna luk beautyfull!

Lucy

"Stormmee" wrote in message
stormmee jumpz up anna down, up anna down... err, stands regally... I
wuuld
be honored... Stormmee
The Porter Cats wrote in message
thlink.net...
Um, Mme. Anaïs, may I ask mew a
kwestion?

Lucy

Ov cawz, my deer! Ask away!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

Well, den. I hav menny ideas fur my wedwink to Chester, but Ime not kwite
shure how to plan da lojistics of getteng all tha gests to Crete dis

summer.
I fink we wood bofe luff to haff it der, but I was atta loss whin it
comes
to the detayles. Wood yu be willing to help me plan, sinse yu ar so

skilled
an taystful? Ide sertinly preeciate the assistense.

An I wood also like fur yu an Miss Stormmee to pleese by my attendints,

tuu,
at da wedwink.

Fangu so much!

Lucy

Old April 7th 07, 05:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats

Anuther fun advenchure!!

Lucy, sitting close to Chester

"Stormmee" wrote in message
Two of doze purlese as Chester hepz Miss Lucy onna bus

Old April 8th 07, 06:36 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

oopz i furgetted we wuz onna buz when itsef 'ported ofur here, Chester a bit
imbarazzed
link.net...

Old April 9th 07, 11:15 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

Chester goez upta Piglette anna azkz whut iz goin on wifa sqwirl? didja
anna Sammy ketchit yet? iz you gonna send it bak inna porter, Chester da
kuriouz... Oh yeah have you heard furm Mo lately? I know hiz hooman wuz
buzy butted i hafint heard furm him or hiz momcat efur, Chester
The Porter Cats wrote in message
hlink.net...
I did, tuu!!

Lucy

Old April 9th 07, 11:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da eggz was gone but I figgurd da Bunny tooked dem. I don know what da
equipment showed. I sure hopez we can port him back in da 'porter. Gramby
fed him some Korn and himownself iz gettin fat. I knowz we cnna getz him
into da porter cuz he will follow a korn tail. Will have to wait and see
what Rosco thinkz himownself iz da expert. Maybe if he takez a lot of korn
back wif himownself he can getz out of troublz for us getting da toonas.
(Sigh) Piglet just tired of dat Squirl being by herownhouze.

Old April 9th 07, 08:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sat, 07 Apr 2007 16:23:33 GMT, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

Well, its surtinly takin me a long time to respond tu yu. Fangu, fangu fur
agreeing to be part of my wedwink! Ime so furry eksited. Chester an I luff
eech uther so much! I du not haff a place in Crete in mynd yet sinse owr
howse has ben a liddle bizzy wif the new kittun an all, but I will
infestigate. I want tu find won of dose villajes on Crete wher ther ar no
cars allowd an da cats lie in da sun all day. We lukked on the Intfurnet but
cuddint find zactly what we had in mind.

It is a furry romantikal time!

Fangu,
Lucy

I'ze sure dat yull find just whut yur lukink fur; an yes it iz a
romantical tyme and playce. I can just see da witewashed howsez wif
red tile rufs, an da deep bloo Aegean waterz. A nice kwiet and sunny
town is just rite!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
4/9/2007 3:01:59 PM

Pot of Toonas Granby Cat community 77 April 9th 07 04:38 AM
No More Green Toonas Granby Cat community 3 March 23rd 07 09:25 PM