An Infurtation

Old September 23rd 07, 07:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default An Infurtation

The Howses of Porter an Asher annownce the wedwink of

Lucy anna Chester

at da Palace ov Knossos

on da Iland of Crete, wifin da Greek Ilands

Oktofurr 10

Under da full moon.

All cats of the community

As well as all cats of the Iland

Are infited to attend and to sellabrate our luff.

Teleporters will be afailable to transport kitties to da iland an back

As we observ the annuwal Jellicle Ball.

Old September 23rd 07, 02:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

The Porter Cats wrote:
The Howses of Porter an Asher annownce the wedwink of

Lucy anna Chester

at da Palace ov Knossos

on da Iland of Crete, wifin da Greek Ilands

Oktofurr 10

Under da full moon.

All cats of the community

As well as all cats of the Iland

Are infited to attend and to sellabrate our luff.

Teleporters will be afailable to transport kitties to da iland an back

As we observ the annuwal Jellicle Ball.

tears upAhhh, WOmance. Sew byootiful. Anna da wedwink will be onna
iwand dat isso neer da hiztorical mideeest, wer weee furst taught
hoomins to doo r will. Sum ov usses will be der for shur. I fink my
wittle boy Winnie will wanna go. Heee luk sew gud in tailz.

Maggie May

--

"Frankly, I think the chances of having a happy childhood while you're
still a kid going through it are pretty slim." Edith Ann

Old September 23rd 07, 05:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

I will definitly be dere. Hercule, wud yurownself like to attend da wedwink
an da Jellicle Ball wif myownself?

Rebecca

Old September 23rd 07, 05:43 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

I will be dere, of corse, since Ize in da winkin partee. I kan hardlee tell
dat myown furz an whiskerz wuz cut, so I will luk prezentible. Duz yoo need
da attendintz dere erly fur a rehersul or enneefing?

Toonya, I know yurownself kant talk rite now, but I hope dat yoo will be
able to attend, and I wud be onnered to skort yurownself.

Sundance

Old September 23rd 07, 06:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 06:49:35 -0000, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

The Howses of Porter an Asher annownce the wedwink of

Lucy anna Chester

at da Palace ov Knossos

on da Iland of Crete, wifin da Greek Ilands

Oktofurr 10

Under da full moon.

All cats of the community

As well as all cats of the Iland

Are infited to attend and to sellabrate our luff.

Teleporters will be afailable to transport kitties to da iland an back

As we observ the annuwal Jellicle Ball.

Tiger an myownseff will be dere, buttid da full Moon iz Oktober 26th,
ifn dat makes a difference...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/23/2007 1:21:49 PM
Old September 23rd 07, 08:16 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Hercule Lenoir[_2_]

In article ,
"Rebecca" wrote:

I will definitly be dere. Hercule, wud yurownself like to attend da wedwink
an da Jellicle Ball wif myownself?

Rebecca

I would be honored!

Hercule
Old September 23rd 07, 08:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sun, 23 Sep 2007 06:49:35 -0000, The Porter Cats's nimble, little
paws typed:

The Howses of Porter an Asher annownce the wedwink of

Lucy anna Chester

at da Palace ov Knossos

on da Iland of Crete, wifin da Greek Ilands

Oktofurr 10

Under da full moon.

All cats of the community

As well as all cats of the Iland

Are infited to attend and to sellabrate our luff.

Teleporters will be afailable to transport kitties to da iland an back

As we observ the annuwal Jellicle Ball.

Hokay Lucy, I'ze reddy, cept fur da dress - I finks dat Toonya an
myownseff iz da bridemaids, buttid did we pik dresses an shooze?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/23/2007 3:33:59 PM
Old September 23rd 07, 08:35 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

The Howses of Porter an Asher annownce the wedwink of

Lucy anna Chester

at da Palace ov Knossos

on da Iland of Crete, wifin da Greek Ilands

Oktofurr 10

Under da full moon.

All cats of the community

As well as all cats of the Iland

Are infited to attend and to sellabrate our luff.

Teleporters will be afailable to transport kitties to da iland an back

As we observ the annuwal Jellicle Ball.

a wedwink is so romanticle!
beauty
Old September 24th 07, 03:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Chester, itz gona be da most romantikal wedwin effur! I love mew.

Lucy