An Infurtation

Old September 24th 07, 03:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Default An Infurtation

I hope mew will be ther! We hope effurycat will be ther.

Lucy

tears upAhhh, WOmance. Sew byootiful. Anna da wedwink will be onna
iwand dat isso neer da hiztorical mideeest, wer weee furst taught
hoomins to doo r will. Sum ov usses will be der for shur. I fink my
wittle boy Winnie will wanna go. Heee luk sew gud in tailz.

Maggie May

Old September 24th 07, 03:37 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

P2nya definitely must be ther! She has helpd me to much wif the plans.
Ife asked her to be an attindant, tuu.

I wood fink dat we shud haf a rehearsal da weekind beforehand.

Fangu fur being there fur us, Sundance.

Lucy

On Sep 23, 11:43 am, "Sundance"
wrote:
I will be dere, of corse, since Ize in da winkin partee. I kan hardlee tell
dat myown furz an whiskerz wuz cut, so I will luk prezentible. Duz yoo need
da attendintz dere erly fur a rehersul or enneefing?

Toonya, I know yurownself kant talk rite now, but I hope dat yoo will be
able to attend, and I wud be onnered to skort yurownself.

Sundance

Old September 24th 07, 03:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

No, wee didunt. What du I need tu do? I pikked a dress out from tha
JPEGS she sent mee. Actually I have seen a lot of dresses an am not
sure what tu du wif all da JPEGS.

Lucy

Hokay Lucy, I'ze reddy, cept fur da dress - I finks dat Toonya an
myownseff iz da bridemaids, buttid did we pik dresses an shooze?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/23/2007 3:33:59 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old September 24th 07, 03:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Beauty, I hope I can eskort you tu my sisfur's wedwink! Lucy is my
bestest frend in tha world.

Joey

a wedwink is so romanticle!
beauty- Hide quoted text -

Old September 24th 07, 03:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Rut roh!! Someone told us dat da furzt an olny full moon in Oktofurr
is on Oktofurr 9,10,11.

OWH NO!

Lucy

Tiger an myownseff will be dere, buttid da full Moon iz Oktober 26th,
ifn dat makes a difference...
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
9/23/2007 1:21:49 PM- Hide quoted text -

Old September 24th 07, 07:38 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

efur way you iz gettin winked, so we kan fiz any of deze detailz... Tiger
happy ta be a married mancat
oups.com...

Old September 24th 07, 07:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

lowd purrin... you should see how i iz torqurin da hoomanz diz week, Chester
"knows how to opin a chicken take out box" the ingestor
The Porter Cats wrote in message
oups.com...
Chester, itz gona be da most romantikal wedwin effur! I love mew.

Lucy

On Sep 23, 6:43 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
chester sighs a huge sigh of reeleef... hoping efurycat can attind...

Old September 24th 07, 01:55 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

On Mon, 24 Sep 2007 02:42:22 +0000, The Porter Cats wrote:

Rut roh!! Someone told us dat da furzt an olny full moon in Oktofurr
is on Oktofurr 9,10,11.

OWH NO!

Lucy

According to sunrisesunset.com, the 10th of August will be a new moon and
the 26th of August will be a full moon.

Cleo
Old September 24th 07, 03:04 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Yu ar so tallented, my luff!

Lucy

On Sep 24, 1:41 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
lowd purrin... you should see how i iz torqurin da hoomanz diz week, Chester
"knows how to opin a chicken take out box" the ingestor
The Porter Cats wrote in ooglegroups.com...

Chester, itz gona be da most romantikal wedwin effur! I love mew.

Lucy

On Sep 23, 6:43 am, "Stormmee" wrote:
chester sighs a huge sigh of reeleef... hoping efurycat can attind...- Hide quoted text -

Old September 24th 07, 03:05 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

An dat is win da Jellicle Ball will be? Da full moon onda 26th?

We are furmiliar wif the Jellicle Ball, of coarse, but not wif its
timeng. We preeciate da help.