Meowy Kissamouse

Old November 6th 07, 01:41 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory[_2_]

Default Meowy Kissamouse

In article , elliet1027
@earthlink.net says...
Dat izza wunnerful gift. Clowder hazzint bin taken (meenz a groop uf cats).
Or Meowchat? Or CatsCommunity? No madder what yoo call it, it will be
grate.
Princess Pasha

I don't think meowchat would be such a great idea, especially if there
is a guestbook or comment section. Yes, it's the kitties website, but
as a few of us have pointed out, people decided that this very
newsgroup's name shouldn't have the word "meowchat" in it because of the
risk of flamewars and trolls. The same logic should apply to web pages,
also, IMVHO.

--- Cory
Old November 6th 07, 03:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Dat was meowmiez idea, not ars. We like clowder bedder, or rpcc-somthing.

Booker, Chappy an Snowflake

Cory wrote:

In article ,
says...

onetruehome.org?

Eh...

onetruehome.org sounds a little too much like an animal rescue
organization than a website on the history of RPCC, to me.

Feel free to disagree, though, furkids. It won't be the first time
somebody's disagreed with me, and probably won't be the last time (UB:
Hee kin sez DAT agen...).

--- Unca Cory

Old November 6th 07, 05:47 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The House of David[_2_]

We fink clowder iz gudgud but der ar tew dat we knoz uv. Clowder.com iz
Unca Tony's plaz. Ana we haf clowder.net. But clowder.org mite be
gudgud. Howsumeffur, mine clowder likes meowchat.sumfing dat bestest.
Ralph de Ralf, back online with a new computer (the old one went to
the Bridj in the middle of the ball)

Ellie wrote:
Dat izza wunnerful gift. Clowder hazzint bin taken (meenz a groop uf cats).
Or Meowchat? Or CatsCommunity? No madder what yoo call it, it will be
grate.
Princess Pasha

"Me" wrote in message

Meowmie wantz to gif you all a kissamouse prezent of yur furry own domain
fur da storiez, an she kin host it (watefur dat meens).

But, someone wit more kreativity den herz haz to pik da name.

rpcc.org is alreday taken.

Weze du dis democatticaly, we gitz watefur wins.

To chek availability go to godaddy.com an put da name in da Domain Name
Search box in da middle of da paij.

Snowflake, Booker an Chappy

Old November 6th 07, 02:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Ralph de Ralf, yu haf gud ideaz. We kin alzo du sumfin like
meowchat.clowder.org an piktures.clowder.org (meowmie sez dey are
sumfing kalled subdomains, an ez fur hur to set up). Sum peeple ar
woried bout using meowchat.

Weze sorri to heer bout your puter problems. Meowmie alwayz getz furry
upset wen da puter diez.

Booker, Snowflake, an Chappy

Old November 6th 07, 11:17 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

I think Unca Cory's right
KathyG
: onetruehome.org?
:
: Eh...
:

Old November 6th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
squiffer

Clowder History or Bible or Cat-lore?
KathyG

: Dat was meowmiez idea, not ars. We like clowder bedder, or rpcc-somthing.
:
: Booker, Chappy an Snowflake
:
: Cory wrote:
:
: In article ,
: says...
:
: onetruehome.org?
:
:
: Eh...
:

Old November 8th 07, 06:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder

Da humin wuz furrry upset bowt da pootur, speshullee sinz it wuz inna
middull uv da ball. She nough haz a brandy noo wun wich makez hur
happee sept wen shez mutterin bowt alla tunas she hadd uz az bate tu
get it tu come lif wif uz.

Meowma did sum googlin bowt meowchat ana came across da infamus
lamewarz inna rpc afore da split. She didny let uz start mewing til a
yeer or sew latir sew she misst da badbad part. Howsumffur, she did
see sum argumintz aginzt usin meowchat dat she hasta agree wif sew she
sez da clowder.org iz problee da best wif da subdoughmainz.

Ralph

Meowy Kissamouse Karen Cat anecdotes 0 December 25th 06 02:50 PM
Meowy Kissamouse Joy Cat anecdotes 0 December 21st 06 07:41 PM
MEOWY KISSAMOUSE EFFURRRYBODY !!! NeeCee Cat anecdotes 1 December 19th 06 09:35 PM
Kissamouse Carols - Our Kissamouse Tree by GM Ray or Fran Cat community 4 December 8th 06 02:23 AM
Meowy Kissamouse CatNipped Cat anecdotes 3 December 24th 05 12:14 AM