The adventure - we're rolling again!

Old November 8th 07, 05:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

Default The adventure - we're rolling again!

Ok, kitties, let's get this show on the road! All the vehicles are ready,
I think the kitties are ready, and the road awaits.

[Cleo and TV hop into their convertible and fire up the engine. All around
them the sounds of car, motorcycle, RV, and large truck engines roar to
life and the noise echoes off the nearby houses and surrounding hills.]

Hey, efurrykitty, let's have some fun. Follow me!

[Cleo's car speeds out of the lot in which it had been parked, tires
screeching and tufts of grass flying. The procession turns onto the
highway headed west, navigates into and through Oakland, and onto the Bay
Bridge. At this time of day the traffic is fairly light. Cleo leads
everykitty into the middle lane and lines up with a tool booth that is
awaiting another vehicle. Cleo's car speeds up, heading straight for the
toll booth. 50 feet or so before the booth, she hits the button to trigger
a teleporter link and the speeding car disappears into thin air.

The toll booth operator goes from worrying about the speeding car coming
his way, to wondering what's going on when the car disappears. A whole
string of cars and motorcycles, which all appear to be operated by cats,
similarly disappear. After a huge semitruck joins the other vanishing
vehicles the toll booth operator flips his lane sign to "Closed" and
leaves to grab a cup of coffee and take a nap.

The procession of vehicles miraculously reappears just a few miles east of
where they originated, in Canyon, CA. They roar up in front of the house
of Sebastian and Julian, then begin to park in the driveway, in the yard,
in neighbor's yards, and in nearby parks.]

Hihi, Julian and Sebastian! We're here! This is a nice looking house.

Cleo
Old November 8th 07, 07:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Princess Pasha honks the horn of her red Jaguar (what else?) convertible.
C'mon Sebastian, itz time tu go!! Hop in and letz get outta heer!

"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

Old November 8th 07, 07:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Julian anna Sebastian, are mew awake? Are mew ready tu go? Is Moon
gonna go tuu? Cmon cmon cmon!!

Bear, annoyeng

Old November 8th 07, 10:08 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat sure wuz fun anna minsef likez dat we didunt hafta pay da toll, dija see
da luk onna face of dat poor hoomin, hims luked more catfuzzled dan mine
hoominz duz... Chester to lucy as he helps her offa bike

Old November 9th 07, 02:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ClowderCat

In article ,
says...
[...]

Chester, Clarence and Nathan get on their purrsonal flying hoovercraft
and join the procession of cats in Catifornia. They swoop around in
circles over the toll booth for a few minutes and watch the toll booth
operator as he goes into the lounge for his nap. Soon after that they
fly to Sebastian and Julian's house and park their hoovercraft on the
roof.

Old November 9th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Thu, 08 Nov 2007 10:50:58 -0600, Her Royal Highness Cleopatra
Silvercat's nimble, little paws typed:

Ok, kitties, let's get this show on the road! All the vehicles are ready,
I think the kitties are ready, and the road awaits.

gennle snippy

Hihi, Julian and Sebastian! We're here! This is a nice looking house.

Cleo

[in the distance the thrumming of a Harley v-twin can be heard, and a
blue and white "Fat Boy" pulls into view, driven by a large yellow
boy-cat with a petite Persian behind him, fur blowing in the wind]

Meow Cleo an TV!

How is you gize! Well, we're here!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/8/2007 8:30:41 PM

Old November 11th 07, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Tabitha Fluffytail

Default Julian & Sebastian, are you around? The adventure - we're rolling again!

The procession of vehicles miraculously reappears just a few miles east of
where they originated, in Canyon, CA. They roar up in front of the house
of Sebastian and Julian, then begin to park in the driveway, in the yard,
in neighbor's yards, and in nearby parks.]

Hihi, Julian and Sebastian! We're here! This is a nice looking house.

Cleo

[A huge group of kitties wanders through Sebastian and Julian's house,
eating all the food they find and napping on the human's furniture.
Ranger leads a group of kittens in a game of "bounce on the furniture"
while Tabitha leads some of the girls cats in a game of "Do The Kitten
Bouce" through the whole house.]

Dis is funfun! And dis is a nice house. But where's Julian an Sebastian?
I'll bet dey's off an da offur 'venture, rescuing the nip. I wunner if
dey'd be mad if we ported up to BC to see Beauty's house, den 'ported
back down here when dey's home? I'd sure like fur dem to give us a
proper tour of dis nice howse.

So what do you fink, kitties? Port up to Catnada, den port back here
laterer?

Tabitha
Old November 12th 07, 01:01 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^[_2_]

On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:40:44 -0600, Tabitha Fluffytail's nimble,
little paws typed:

[A huge group of kitties wanders through Sebastian and Julian's house,
eating all the food they find and napping on the human's furniture.
Ranger leads a group of kittens in a game of "bounce on the furniture"
while Tabitha leads some of the girls cats in a game of "Do The Kitten
Bouce" through the whole house.]

Dis is funfun! And dis is a nice house. But where's Julian an Sebastian?
I'll bet dey's off an da offur 'venture, rescuing the nip. I wunner if
dey'd be mad if we ported up to BC to see Beauty's house, den 'ported
back down here when dey's home? I'd sure like fur dem to give us a
proper tour of dis nice howse.

So what do you fink, kitties? Port up to Catnada, den port back here
laterer?

Tabitha

Meow, Tabitha!

Letz move on to Beauty an Cinder's howze. I wanna see Unka John!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/11/2007 7:00:35 PM

The new adventure Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 131 September 15th 07 06:34 AM
We had an adventure Ann Cat anecdotes 1 October 5th 06 10:36 PM
OT Rolling Thunder Cheryl Cat anecdotes 4 June 2nd 06 06:14 PM
Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 05:21 AM
Log rolling cats Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 0 December 24th 04 06:43 PM