The adventure - we're rolling again!

Old November 12th 07, 12:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Julian & Sebastian, are you around? The adventure - we're rolling again!

O. T. soundz lika planz to me.
"Tabitha Fluffytail" wrote in message
The procession of vehicles miraculously reappears just a few miles east
of
where they originated, in Canyon, CA. They roar up in front of the house
of Sebastian and Julian, then begin to park in the driveway, in the yard,
in neighbor's yards, and in nearby parks.]

Hihi, Julian and Sebastian! We're here! This is a nice looking house.

Cleo

[A huge group of kitties wanders through Sebastian and Julian's house,
eating all the food they find and napping on the human's furniture.
Ranger leads a group of kittens in a game of "bounce on the furniture"
while Tabitha leads some of the girls cats in a game of "Do The Kitten
Bouce" through the whole house.]

Dis is funfun! And dis is a nice house. But where's Julian an Sebastian?
I'll bet dey's off an da offur 'venture, rescuing the nip. I wunner if
dey'd be mad if we ported up to BC to see Beauty's house, den 'ported
back down here when dey's home? I'd sure like fur dem to give us a
proper tour of dis nice howse.

So what do you fink, kitties? Port up to Catnada, den port back here
laterer?

Tabitha

Old November 12th 07, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Da gramby asked me to leaf a notz for Unkle John, her tried to emalil about
Beauty being a judge in da fanksgiffing recipie thingie but it kept skomming
back to herownself. We wantz beauty to be a judge wif WooToo

Old November 12th 07, 12:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Letz move on to Beauty an Cinder's howze. I wanna see Unka John!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

We wanna see Beauty an Cinder! Letz go!

Joey an Bear

Old November 12th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

kule letz go anna maybe when dey getz bak we kan getsa tour, Tiger
Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote in message
.. .
On Sun, 11 Nov 2007 16:40:44 -0600, Tabitha Fluffytail's nimble,
little paws typed:

[A huge group of kitties wanders through Sebastian and Julian's house,
eating all the food they find and napping on the human's furniture.
Ranger leads a group of kittens in a game of "bounce on the furniture"
while Tabitha leads some of the girls cats in a game of "Do The Kitten
Bouce" through the whole house.]

Dis is funfun! And dis is a nice house. But where's Julian an Sebastian?
I'll bet dey's off an da offur 'venture, rescuing the nip. I wunner if
dey'd be mad if we ported up to BC to see Beauty's house, den 'ported
back down here when dey's home? I'd sure like fur dem to give us a
proper tour of dis nice howse.

So what do you fink, kitties? Port up to Catnada, den port back here
laterer?

Tabitha

Meow, Tabitha!

Letz move on to Beauty an Cinder's howze. I wanna see Unka John!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
11/11/2007 7:00:35 PM

Old November 12th 07, 01:48 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

wrote:

[...]

port inside da house. its rainink!
beauty

Old November 12th 07, 01:51 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 00:59:43 -0000, The Porter Cats
wrote:

Letz move on to Beauty an Cinder's howze. I wanna see Unka John!
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs

We wanna see Beauty an Cinder! Letz go!

Joey an Bear

We miss you Joey and Bear..
Beauty and Cinder
Old November 12th 07, 02:34 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

[...]

Wayt, wayt, don go! We waz catrollin da areya fur da meenmeen kat dat
belongz tu da naybor. Luk, weez got skwirrelz tu chase! An da treez leen
way offur so yu kin klime dem an get bak down! Meowmi kin bild a fir fur
ussez an we kin drink nip tee an drink nip toddeez an curl up in front ov da
fire.

Sebastian anna Joolian, glarin reeli hard at dere meowmie fur not bein onna
pooter

Old November 12th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

We wanna see Beauty an Cinder! Letz go!

Joey an Bear

We miss you Joey and Bear..
Beauty and Cinder

Weer heer! Weel be ther suun!! Wee miss mew tuu!

Joey an Bear

Old November 12th 07, 02:59 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Default Julian & Sebastian, are you around? dere heowz

"Stacey Weinberger" wrote in message

[...]

O yez...nip toddeez, an uh fyer in da fyerplaze, an sofsof kushunz.
Datz betterrer den cyklink in da rayne....Fangz, Sebastian anna Joolian!
--
Pitô.ônya

The new adventure Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 131 September 15th 07 06:34 AM
We had an adventure Ann Cat anecdotes 1 October 5th 06 10:36 PM
OT Rolling Thunder Cheryl Cat anecdotes 4 June 2nd 06 06:14 PM
Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 04:21 AM
Log rolling cats Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 0 December 24th 04 05:43 PM