The adventure - we're rolling again!

Old November 12th 07, 03:04 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Default Julian & Sebastian, are you around? dere heowz

" The procession of vehicles miraculously reappears just a few miles
east
of
where they originated, in Canyon, CA. They roar up in front of the
house
of Sebastian and Julian, then begin to park in the driveway, in the
yard,
in neighbor's yards, and in nearby parks.]

Hihi, Julian and Sebastian! We're here! This is a nice looking house.

Cleo

[A huge group of kitties wanders through Sebastian and Julian's house,
eating all the food they find and napping on the human's furniture.
Ranger leads a group of kittens in a game of "bounce on the furniture"
while Tabitha leads some of the girls cats in a game of "Do The Kitten
Bouce" through the whole house.]

Dis is funfun! And dis is a nice house. But where's Julian an Sebastian?
I'll bet dey's off an da offur 'venture, rescuing the nip. I wunner if
dey'd be mad if we ported up to BC to see Beauty's house, den 'ported
back down here when dey's home? I'd sure like fur dem to give us a
proper tour of dis nice howse.

So what do you fink, kitties? Port up to Catnada, den port back here
laterer?

Tabitha

Wayt, wayt, don go! We waz catrollin da areya fur da meenmeen kat dat
belongz tu da naybor. Luk, weez got skwirrelz tu chase! An da treez
leen way offur so yu kin klime dem an get bak down! Meowmi kin bild a
fir fur ussez an we kin drink nip tee an drink nip toddeez an curl up in
front ov da fire.

Sebastian anna Joolian, glarin reeli hard at dere meowmie fur not bein
onna pooter

O yez...nip toddeez, an uh fyer in da fyerplaze, an sofsof kushunz.
Datz betterrer den cyklink in da rayne....Fangz, Sebastian anna Joolian!
--
Pitô.ônya

Weze effin haz mowsmallowz tu put on top!

Old November 12th 07, 03:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Default Julian & Sebastian, are you around? The adventure - we're rolling again!

[...]

port inside da house. its rainink!
beauty

Yoo musta gotten da rain we had yerfurday!

S&J

Old November 12th 07, 04:11 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Sownz like a good catnidate fur judgin da nextest Iron Chef Catmerica.

Rebecca

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message

Beauty likes turkeybird and looks forward to judging recipes if she
can eat them up.

Old November 12th 07, 04:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Rebecca

Yoo meen da rainywaddermonsterz fallz down in one place, den getz back up so
dey kan fall in anuther place? Dat duznt sown fair.

Rebecca

Old November 12th 07, 04:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Ajo Clowder >^.^

Stacey Weinberger wrote:
[...]

[Teleporer groans and grinds and finally pops out a big white & grey cat.]

Did I heer sumfing bowt ni toddeez?

Ralph, looking for a good spot in front of the fire
Old November 12th 07, 05:10 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

how bowt you port ta catnad wif uses n dat willz gif yourown hoomin time ta
makez da drinkz, afur we getsa tour of unca johnz den we kan getsa tour of
yourown howz, anna i betz beauty anna cinder will wantsa see yourown howze,
Tiger

Old November 12th 07, 05:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stacey Weinberger

Okay. Katz kan du dat!

Sebastian anna Joolian
'

Old November 12th 07, 05:54 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

[...]

Mae I purrleeeeeze hab sum wippykreem ontop insted?
--
Pitô.ônya, purrlitely

Old November 12th 07, 07:36 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

da hooman kan make da kreme while we iz vizitin unka John so it wunt haf no
skuzes, OEJ

[...]

The new adventure Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Cleocat Cat community 131 September 15th 07 06:34 AM
We had an adventure Ann Cat anecdotes 1 October 5th 06 10:36 PM
OT Rolling Thunder Cheryl Cat anecdotes 4 June 2nd 06 06:14 PM
Kate and Jack's Excellent Adventure (and Arthur's Not-So-Excellent Adventure) [email protected] Cat anecdotes 16 November 1st 05 04:21 AM
Log rolling cats Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 0 December 24th 04 05:43 PM