Scooter D*G sayz good bye

Old November 12th 07, 05:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Scooter D*G sayz good bye

At 10:59 this morning Scooter D*G went to the bridge to be with her favoritw
Human and all the other Kitties and Dogs.

Scooter D*G lays onna tblez. She knowz what iz gonna happen and herself is
nervous but, feelz safe cause gamby iz holdin herself. Da man hooman,
grambys son, haz tearz as doez gramby.

Da TED comez inand petz scooter and talkz to herownself, leans over and
kisses da top of the dogs head as he slips in the medication. Scooter keeps
lookin at da gramby and her eyes dim for a second.

Den, she realizes herownself iz somewhere else and diz man haz him arms rou
her. "Scooter-dooder-Dogger Doodle, welkom to da bridge. Scooter jumps up
and runs anna den realizes da man iz righte behind herownself. She stopz and
himself fallz ofver herownselfz. "Wait jus a minute" she finks, he kant run,
where is da wheelez chairz. Den, her realizez her dozen hurt anyymore.

It seams wike millionz of kitties and doggies ar dere and dey is all well
and heppyz. She pauses a minute and thinks of gramby and her famillie bak
dere and da catz communitee. She finks "fangu Auntie Soft and Unka Furry for
takin such gudgud kare of gramby deze lastz two yearz. Herownselfz will be
ok now but I preciatez it." Scooter luffz dem all in da famillee, Mike,
Stacie, Tommie, Skip, Amy, Cass, Mary and da Boo. and da cats kouumunit but,
diz is so much better, no pain, she pawzes a moment den, da man throwz a
bigbig bonez, and they are off again!

Bak at da TEDs efferone is cruink but dey knowz too diz haz to be.

Good bye mom/dog from O. T., Willow, Piglet, Lewi sassy and Maggie Dog.

Bye my friend, my comfort, may Bast and God Bless you My love,

Gramby

Old November 12th 07, 06:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 12, 12:29 pm, "Granby" wrote:
[...]

Wee iss gonna let Bear stay inna r rum agan tonite. Hee cry cause Uncl
Bill cry becuz dey reely don NO bout daBridj wike I doo. I will tell
my Meowmie too say hello to Scooter d*g anna nice man. Mewmie anna
Uncl Bill allus tell mee how nice d*gz can bee. Now I no frum Bear
anna wut yoor cats say bout der Scooter.

WooToo

Old November 12th 07, 08:06 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

On Monday 12 November 2007 13:45, Will in New Haven wrote:

[...]

Puurrrrzzzz from our house. We know your pain.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old November 12th 07, 08:51 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

[...]

Miz Pigwet, dississ Waskal. I no how yufeel, effen do Iyam a
insensituv barncat. Konrad-d*g hepd raze mee anna I wuv him effen do
hee hass been gon fur yeers. R Airdale Terrorist Hether issa my buddy.
Shee din' com on dis benchur caus we coun' leev daddy Bruce by
hisownself.

Anyhoo, I will beee hom saf an soun anna I will bring yoo sumfin nice
anna iff yoo still hafta cry den, I will unnerstan.

Wascal

Old November 12th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"Granby" wrote:

[respektfully snippd]

Good bye mom/dog from O. T., Willow, Piglet, Lewi sassy and Maggie Dog.

Bye my friend, my comfort, may Bast and God Bless you My love,

Gramby

Oh, no...I'm so very sorry. Even when you know it's coming, you're
never truly prepared emotionally. You did the right thing by ensuring
that Scooter had a gentle release from illness and pain, but the cost
of that unselfish act is always so terribly high.

You have a wonderful team of guardians now at the Bridge.

Melissa

Weee ar purrrrrrrrrrin owr besstist fur Scooter D*G's jerney, an fur
da harts ov his Hous to heeel.

Aunteee Gramby? Wenn yu'ze aybull, wud yu pleeeze let mineselv no da
correkt way to rekord Scooter D*G's naym? As frend to da kitteees ov
yurhous, hee will bee calld as a Onoreee, but I'ze not shur iffn he
anserd to just Scooter or Scooter D*G.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 12th 07, 10:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Will in New Haven wrote:

Miz Pigwet, dississ Waskal. I no how yufeel, effen do Iyam a
insensituv barncat. Konrad-d*g hepd raze mee anna I wuv him effen do
hee hass been gon fur yeers. R Airdale Terrorist Hether issa my buddy.
Shee din' com on dis benchur caus we coun' leev daddy Bruce by
hisownself.

Anyhoo, I will beee hom saf an soun anna I will bring yoo sumfin nice
anna iff yoo still hafta cry den, I will unnerstan.

Wascal

Uh oh. I just reelizd dat I dint write yu bowt Konrad. Mymom red yur
Tribyoot (an it wuz a furryfine wun, too) to him an wuz sposd to mark
it so I cud ask, but dint. Ennyway, wud yu preefur dat hee bee addid
to da Walk wiffa 2007 dayt, or incloodid inda Calling fur 2008?

An wud dat bee House of Reich?

I pollygize fur mine scatturrd hoomin. Yu all no how hard it is to
git gud help.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 12th 07, 10:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M

Liddul gray an wite kittee hunkerz down in meatloaf pozishun and startz
purrrring for Sciiter D*g on hiz way ty da Bridge, and for those he left
behind,
who loved and will miss him

Pit2nya

Old November 12th 07, 10:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Mon, 12 Nov 2007 11:29:56 -0600, "Granby" wrote:

[...]

i'm afraid of most dogs but i liked scooter. puur! purr! have fun at
the rb playink with your friends.
beauty

Old November 12th 07, 11:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Hi Wascal diz iz O. T. and yu am myself hazta haf a talkz. You made da
Gramby cryz, for da millionth timex today anna you betterz......ouch Piglet
how kom u hitted me on myown headz again. Oh, he said sumphin nize, wellz,
I kant read yet. (a very embarressed O. T. backs out of the room as Piglet
jumps up on the desk by Gramby. She appreciates the kind words from her
friend.)
oups.com...

Old November 12th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Thank you, no, people of loving pets, it is never easy.
"The Clowder (South)" wrote in message

[respektfully snippd]