Scooter D*G sayz good bye

Old November 13th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ellie

Default Scooter D*G sayz good bye

sniff Goodbye Scooter D*G....
Princess Pasha, Phoebe & Emma, purring, while Woofie (dawg) howls his
farwells

May your heart heal and soon be filled with only the happy memories of
Scooter's time with you.
Ellie

"Granby" wrote in message
At 10:59 this morning Scooter D*G went to the bridge to be with her
favoritw Human and all the other Kitties and Dogs.

Scooter D*G lays onna tblez. She knowz what iz gonna happen and herself is
nervous but, feelz safe cause gamby iz holdin herself. Da man hooman,
grambys son, haz tearz as doez gramby.

Da TED comez inand petz scooter and talkz to herownself, leans over and
kisses da top of the dogs head as he slips in the medication. Scooter
keeps lookin at da gramby and her eyes dim for a second.

Den, she realizes herownself iz somewhere else and diz man haz him arms
rou her. "Scooter-dooder-Dogger Doodle, welkom to da bridge. Scooter jumps
up and runs anna den realizes da man iz righte behind herownself. She
stopz and himself fallz ofver herownselfz. "Wait jus a minute" she finks,
he kant run, where is da wheelez chairz. Den, her realizez her dozen hurt
anyymore.

It seams wike millionz of kitties and doggies ar dere and dey is all well
and heppyz. She pauses a minute and thinks of gramby and her famillie bak
dere and da catz communitee. She finks "fangu Auntie Soft and Unka Furry
for takin such gudgud kare of gramby deze lastz two yearz. Herownselfz
will be ok now but I preciatez it." Scooter luffz dem all in da famillee,
Mike, Stacie, Tommie, Skip, Amy, Cass, Mary and da Boo. and da cats
kouumunit but, diz is so much better, no pain, she pawzes a moment den, da
man throwz a bigbig bonez, and they are off again!

Bak at da TEDs efferone is cruink but dey knowz too diz haz to be.

Good bye mom/dog from O. T., Willow, Piglet, Lewi sassy and Maggie Dog.

Bye my friend, my comfort, may Bast and God Bless you My love,

Gramby

Old November 13th 07, 08:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

It may sound silly to some but I copied ALL of the tributes and sent with
her. She will be cremated and the vet promised the papers would go with
her. It just seemed like the thing to do.
"Miller Cats" wrote in message
In article , says...
At 10:59 this morning Scooter D*G went to the bridge to be with her
favoritw
Human and all the other Kitties and Dogs.

(gently snipped)

Scooter?? please say hello to Cheyenne, Patches, Britches, and Trouble
fur mommie and us?? Yoo can't miss Cheyenne, he issa big black Great
Dane and probably has a toy in his mouf..

fangu and we will meet again...

Ghost

Old November 13th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat[_2_]

On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:03:00 -0600, Granby wrote:

It may sound silly to some but I copied ALL of the tributes and sent with
her. She will be cremated and the vet promised the papers would go with
her. It just seemed like the thing to do.

Doesn't sound silly at all. Just your way of making sure that Scooter
knows how greatly she was appreciated and how deeply she will be missed.

Old November 13th 07, 09:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I meant all the tributes that had been made at the jellica ball. Looked
like a book!!!!
"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news

Old November 13th 07, 09:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Nov 13, 3:03 pm, "Granby" wrote:
It may sound silly to some but I copied ALL of the tributes and sent with
her. She will be cremated and the vet promised the papers would go with
her. It just seemed like the thing to do.

It doesn't seem silly at all. The tributes will make great reading for
her old friends and the new friends that she meets at the bridge. If
it gives some of them a swelled head, the cats were gonna have them
anyway and d*gs have a natural sweet humility tha is proof against
knowing that the song is about them.

And the song is about anyone who loves and is loved.

Will in New Haven

--

"What do you want me to do,
to do for you to see you through?

"Miller Cats" wrote in message

In article , says...
At 10:59 this morning Scooter D*G went to the bridge to be with her
favoritw
Human and all the other Kitties and Dogs.

(gently snipped)

Scooter?? please say hello to Cheyenne, Patches, Britches, and Trouble
fur mommie and us?? Yoo can't miss Cheyenne, he issa big black Great
Dane and probably has a toy in his mouf..

fangu and we will meet again...

Ghost- Hide quoted text -

Old November 13th 07, 10:53 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

With all that love along with her, she will have had a wonderful trip.
Well done!

On Tuesday 13 November 2007 16:34, Granby wrote:

I meant all the tributes that had been made at the jellica ball.
Looked like a book!!!!
"Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat" wrote in
message news
On Tue, 13 Nov 2007 14:03:00 -0600, Granby wrote:

It may sound silly to some but I copied ALL of the tributes and sent
with
her. She will be cremated and the vet promised the papers would go
with
her. It just seemed like the thing to do.

Doesn't sound silly at all. Just your way of making sure that Scooter
knows how greatly she was appreciated and how deeply she will be
missed.

--
Regards,
Fred
Old November 13th 07, 11:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

"Granby" wrote:

I meant all the tributes that had been made at the jellica ball. Looked
like a book!!!!

Wow! That's about as far from silly as you can get, it's beautiful!
All that love, all the happy memories...wonderful things to surround
Scooter with.

What kind of dog was she?

Melissa
--
Remove the first m to reply
Old November 13th 07, 11:27 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Clowder

Will in New Haven wrote:

Yooo can add him fur nex yeer. He been gon awile anna hee won mind
waitin wun mor yeer. I hope Scooter wikes meetin him becuz I ast him
to wook hur up.

Hee is probly showin her da besstist playsis fur naps an fur playin
rite now.

An wud dat bee House of Reich?

Weee r House of Fowler, swamp-Yankeez anna barn cats frum way back.
Uncl Bill duz my sekretary stuff becuz hee issa gudgud frenz wif
usses.

Got it...too housis wiff wun secretary.

I pollygize fur mine scatturrd hoomin. Yu all no how hard it is to
git gud help.

Myown daddy don haff a puter hooked up. An Uncl Bill bee huggin da
Bear anna talkin to him a lot. Butted hee sed hee wud ansur myown
messanges anhee iss.

Wascal

Okeedoke, Wascal, I haff not yet unvayld da 2008 sekshun ov da Walk,
but boff yurfrend Konrad an Scooter haff briks, an dey will be Onorees
next Oktoburr.

Mietze
--
Remove the first m to reply