Scooter D*G sayz good bye

Old November 16th 07, 02:12 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

Default Scooter D*G sayz good bye

I know.

On Wednesday 14 November 2007 22:54, Granby wrote:

There are many people who fight their whole lives to be considered
"normal"
with the exception of what some call a handicap". Animals don't see
that.
They just love and let you love. That dog was kinder to me than many
of the
people who were supposed to care and be understanding. I don't regret
the pain for one minute. I hate it but don't regret it.
"Fred Williams" wrote in message
They are "emotionally challenged." When you learn to love you
learn
the pain that can go with it, but in the long run the whole
experience
leaves us stronger. Something of each of our loved ones, human or
fur,
or feathers, whatever, strengthens us and remains with us. We have
known such wonderful spiritual love that transcends species, while
others are still struggling with racism within their own species.
That
puts us way ahead. What else could life be about? None of the
material gains that we make in this life can be taken with us when we
make our own trip to the bridge. What we take with us is who we have
become during our stay here. Love is the currency of the spirit!
Those of us here in this community have wealth beyond measure.

On Wednesday 14 November 2007 19:17, squiffer wrote:

That is so true. Of course, then they miss that pain, but they also
miss the years of love and laughs and warmth. They lose - you win.
kathyG

: I have really appreciated the comments from you folks here, most
: people
say,
: like a neighbor did, "Bren you aren't looking so good today are
: you ok." When I told her she said "Oh, ok" and went right on with
: nonsense.
:
: People who haven't let an animal into their hearts can be
: crushingly
: insensitive. You'd never get that here, every one of us has
: either had first hand experience or has looked into a pair of
: trusting, loving eyes and had a moment of pure dread, anticipating
: the inevitable.
:
: Melissa
: --
: Remove the first m to reply

--
Regards,
Fred

Old December 3rd 07, 05:48 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ray or Fran

Very well said Fred.

Fran

--