Da Haloweeny Party

Old October 30th 09, 06:14 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Default Da Haloweeny Party

Umkay, the Kits n I hab da howse awl dexorated wif nuffin skary (to skare TV
or bitties) Owr kostoomz were mayde by Mimzy in hur majik soing room in da
part uff da big majik mirrir, n her did a gudgud job. Yoo kan see da howse
frum da road, n we gots a plase to park yer porterz, we gotz games, moozik,
pwases tew danse, I added a noo zoomie room for Ranger n he kan teech
Zooming 101..heh. Da floor uff da Zoom Room iz polished n dere r bigbig
pillowz iffen yoo zoom tew fast n kant stop. I gots mine kamera fingy.
We polished da bannister, n gotted da big floompy pillow owt uff da
klozet..pshew, dat wuz a job. We gotz fudz, da nip paches are in full
bloom, 4 kindz diz yeer, nip wine, nip dip, nip mowziez, n awl kinza gudgud
stuff n wee r gonna hab lotza funfun.
Sew efferfing iz reddy fur owr partee, So c'mon over n wee will hab fun.
Luffs
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat
x-sited

Old October 30th 09, 08:38 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

"
[...]

Iam xzaztuded frum dexorating, so till owr frendz start arriving, I fink I
will tayke a nap.
C'mon Kits, letz go nap out fur awile.
Pa Mosey

Old October 30th 09, 09:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

I yam sowee tu ar-es-vee-pee wif mine regretz.
Mine sekkerterree wyll nottid be heer tu purrtizipayte.
--
Pitô.ônya

Old October 30th 09, 09:52 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

uorown hoomin sure iz trafellin alot Trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 30th 09, 10:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

I wuz finkink u shudent post dat infotmasunz, deze ofther hoomanz mite git
sum krazie ideaz. Willow looking to sure the suitcse was still in the
closet.

Old October 30th 09, 11:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

i thinkz tooniaz hoomin needsa bootkamp, trudi

--
Have a wonderful day

Old October 31st 09, 12:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

dat mite wurk... unfurtinatelee at diz howze no kittee paw iz big enufta
make a diffurinzeta da softz err boot area, Trudi

Old October 31st 09, 12:50 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

If u findz a soloshion to da proflem, sent it to giff da Gramby a bootz too.
O T figureing she needs on bout now.

Old October 31st 09, 12:55 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

one thing i haz been dowin dat mite wurk iz dat i haz been gowin up behind
hersef anna ssstttrreeecchhiiinn mine little bitty sef way up hi anna clawin
her behind side rite where her shuld getsa shot... Trudi, snikerin

--
Have a wonderful day

A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Pool Party Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 4 August 24th 03 11:53 PM