Da Haloweeny Party

Old November 1st 09, 12:01 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Ding Dong Da Haloweeny Party

Sassy sitting quietly in the corner hears this exchange. She gore over to
da Bear and says. Bear, we dont wanna hurt dem barekittens but we needs ta
teach dem a lezzon in manners. Lets get some big boy cats, O T anna WAscal
anna sum flazhlitez and haff sum fun. We kan hide on da side of da road and
flick da lites off an on and have da sekond wurld kittes make some of der
noizes. Da kids wont rekonize dat noize den, we kan chaze dem a bits. We
just hazta be sure dere are no lidle barekittens along da weigh so we skarez
dem. Sassy thinks, sure wishez Scooter anna Maggy were here dem kud bark da
bestis and fora long timez.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Mosey welcomes more gests n den az he goez tew shut da door, he heers a
frantic banging on da door. He wooks owtside n sees a clowder of black
cats hoo are skared spitless. The biggest one sez tew Mosey Um,
tricrtreet, kan we PLEEZE come in n hide for uwile? Dere r sum meen
barekids hoo r twing tew katch usses n be meen tew us. One uff dem got
ahold uff mine liddle sisfur, but I jumped on his haid, gabe him a good
skrach, n he let hur go, n now dey r mad wif usses.
Mosey looks at the scared little faces, 7 in all, and sez "C'mon in, I hab
the purrfect pwase fur yoo tew hide. He takes the bootiful black kitties
to a speshul room dat haz black walls and sez "stand heer qwiet fur a
minnit wile I anxwer da door ugin"
Mosey goes bak down da stairs, n opens da door n wooks at 2 hoomin boyz,
dwessed awl skary, n dey go Trick or treets" Mosey notices their bags are
full uff treets and duzznt gib dem inny. He sez, "I jest ran owt". The
oldest boy, hoo iz abowt 10 asks, did yoo see a bunch of black cats come
this way?" Mosey "Nope, why?" The smartypants kid sez, "we just wanna
play with them" Mosey thinks 'yeah right" "I think they ran by to thu
howse down da road, a old witch, erm nise laddee lives dere n her haz lotz
uff black kitties hoo will just love yoo." [smurkle] n homemade cookies
tew.
Okay, thanx, sez the smartypants bratkid. Mosey slams da door in his
fase, n starts waffing reel hard. "Boy, are they in for trubble, messin
wiff black cats is so NOT kewl" He goes bak to where da skaredy cats are
n invites dem tew join da party.
He introdooses them tew his frendz n tells dem iz umkay tew have fun gnow.
Bob Qat iz furry imprezzed wif da way hiz Dad handled thu sichyooashion
and gibs him a big huggie, n den runs off to thu bannister,
Ding dong
2 goats bah twik or treet n git karrots.
Be kareful owt dere warns Mosey. Iffen yoo see 2 .barekid boyz dwezzed
skary, bump dem in da butt wiff yer horns n den run off. Dey wur beeng
meen to some Black kitties. Ummmmmmkaaaaay sez da goatz. Fangu fur da
gudiez.
Mosey closes the door
Ding dong doorbell and here is.......

Old November 1st 09, 11:45 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Da Haloweeny Party

Willow puts the finishing touches on her costume. She runs her hands over
the almost silky feeling leather. She going to the party as a TAAA DAAAAHHH
BIKER KITTY, It haz been so long sinze I wore leafther and Gramby iz gonna
have a hizzy fit whe she getz her kredit kard billz diz monfth. I sure hope
Paddy likez ditz, I has been try at be a lady but I sure likes leather.

Piglett walks by the fishtank where Willow is and almost falls. U looks
wonnerful Willow, U really duz. Duz u like mine damsel in disdress costume?
I fink it is quite nice.

O T Anna Harry wuden let mineself see what deem was wearink.

Dinky and knucklehead are koming az baby bitties. Guez dat wurkz sinze dem
iz.

Sassy iz komming az a Doggie. Her kuden do nuffink wiff her earz and dat
long fluffie tailz.
"Mosey =^..^=" wrote in message
Hmm, I kan port over n pix yoo up n yoo kan hab fun wiff usses wifowt yer
sekkerterree bein dere...yoo jest wont be abul tew sae mutch. Hay, yoo
cood dwess up az a mime...waffs.
Mosey

I yam sowee tu ar-es-vee-pee wif mine regretz.
Mine sekkerterree wyll nottid be heer tu purrtizipayte.
--
Pitô.ônya

"Mosey =^..^=" Umkay, the Kits n I hab da howse awl dexorated wif
nuffin skary (to
skare TV or bitties) Owr kostoomz were mayde by Mimzy in hur majik
soing room in da part uff da big majik mirrir, n her did a gudgud job.
Yoo kan see da howse frum da road, n we gots a plase to park yer
porterz, we gotz games, moozik, pwases tew danse, I added a noo zoomie
room for Ranger n he kan teech Zooming 101..heh. Da floor uff da Zoom
Room iz polished n dere r bigbig pillowz iffen yoo zoom tew fast n kant
stop. I gots mine kamera fingy.
We polished da bannister, n gotted da big floompy pillow owt uff da
klozet..pshew, dat wuz a job. We gotz fudz, da nip paches are in full
bloom, 4 kindz diz yeer, nip wine, nip dip, nip mowziez, n awl kinza
gudgud stuff n wee r gonna hab lotza funfun.
Sew efferfing iz reddy fur owr partee, So c'mon over n wee will hab
fun.
Luffs
Mosey, Mimzy n Bob Qat
x-sited

Old November 2nd 09, 12:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Hihi Willow, wow yoo wook gud az a biker chick, Um, I dwessed up az a biker
tew,
We kan git uh biker gabg tewgeffer, Yoo loks nise n iam shure Paddy will
luff yer owtfit. We wikes yer uther kostoomz tew yoo gize, yoo awl wook reel
gud. C'mon in n hab sum nip wine, roll in da catnip paches n hab sum gud
fudz. Hey Kits, wook hooz heer,
Mosey

Old November 2nd 09, 12:32 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_2_]

Sassy, dat iz a gud idear. Go fur et n I hoap et teeches dem a lesson, but
yoo be kareful on dat road, umkay?
Mosey, prowd uff hiz frendz.

A party? Mark Edwards Cat anecdotes 4 September 19th 07 10:14 PM
Party Cat???? Sheelagh >o Cat anecdotes 5 September 3rd 07 11:55 PM
Party [email protected] Cat anecdotes 8 July 13th 05 10:26 PM
Pool Party Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 4 August 24th 03 11:53 PM