Best Buffy Pic Yet!

Old July 5th 15, 04:02 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

Default Best Buffy Pic Yet!

I love this photo I got of her inside her little crackle sack:

http://i62.tinypic.com/2mn4uvq.jpg

Jill
Old July 5th 15, 06:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
MaryL[_2_]

On 7/5/2015 10:02 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I love this photo I got of her inside her little crackle sack:

http://i62.tinypic.com/2mn4uvq.jpg

Jill

Great picture. I love it when we can get pics of our owners looking up
like that. She looks like she is concentrating on something and could
spring into action at any time.

MaryL

Old July 6th 15, 09:21 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 7/5/2015 1:11 PM, MaryL wrote:
On 7/5/2015 10:02 AM, jmcquown wrote:
I love this photo I got of her inside her little crackle sack:

http://i62.tinypic.com/2mn4uvq.jpg

Jill

Great picture. I love it when we can get pics of our owners looking up
like that. She looks like she is concentrating on something and could
spring into action at any time.

MaryL

She likely spotted a bird flying by.

Jill
Old July 6th 15, 11:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 7/6/2015 5:19 PM, Adrian wrote:
jmcquown wrote:
I love this photo I got of her inside her little crackle sack:

http://i62.tinypic.com/2mn4uvq.jpg

Jill

Such a sweet face. 😻

The great thing is Buffy doesn't merely look sweet, she *is* sweet.

She just needed to live in a home where she wasn't being bullied by
another cat (or possibly two, as it turned out).

I'm sorry her owner died but Buffy was probably not happy even before
that occurred.

Buffy is having a big time living with me. She's got good food, toys, I
play with her, and she's got no other cats to pick on her.

It has turned out to be the perfect match.

Naturally I didn't get rid of the pet steps I had bought for Persia. I
have steps by the window that looks out front and steps up to my bed.
Buffy uses both sets of steps.

The cutest thing is when I leave the house. I've caught Buffy sitting
on the kitty steps inside the front window. Just as Persia did. They
both know/knew the sound of the garage door opening. They also knew
when I closed it it meant I was going somewhere.

It's fun when I come home and see Buffy sitting on the kitty steps in
that window. She hears the garage door going up and she sits on the
kitty steps and watches and waits for me.

Jill
Old July 7th 15, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Takayuki

On Mon, 06 Jul 2015 18:32:34 -0400, jmcquown wrote:
It has turned out to be the perfect match.

Naturally I didn't get rid of the pet steps I had bought for Persia. I
have steps by the window that looks out front and steps up to my bed.
Buffy uses both sets of steps.

The cutest thing is when I leave the house. I've caught Buffy sitting
on the kitty steps inside the front window. Just as Persia did. They
both know/knew the sound of the garage door opening. They also knew
when I closed it it meant I was going somewhere.

It's fun when I come home and see Buffy sitting on the kitty steps in
that window. She hears the garage door going up and she sits on the
kitty steps and watches and waits for me.

We can certainly tell that she already loves you a lot. She sounds like a
sweet thing, and I would bet she would even have gotten along well with
Persia.
Old July 7th 15, 04:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
jmcquown[_2_]

On 7/6/2015 11:42 PM, Takayuki wrote:
[...]

Probably so, but Persia wouldn't have gotten along with Buffy! She
couldn't stand the sight of another cat. When Schwartzie or Fedders
(both RB now) would wander onto the patio she'd go all "Halloween cat"
and hiss.

Jill

Buffy in the Box jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 July 4th 15 10:46 PM
Yet another Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 3 June 30th 15 10:34 AM
Buffy next to me (pic) jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 8 June 28th 15 01:05 AM
Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 38 June 21st 15 06:01 PM
Another Buffy Pic jmcquown[_2_] Cat anecdotes 1 June 20th 15 07:47 PM