crazy way to wake up...

Old September 26th 05, 05:43 AM
Justin L

Default crazy way to wake up...

Ever wake up right as your cat is falling out the window?
Well I did this morning.
I am not exactly sure how he did it, but somehow, he pushed out the
screen and fell out of the window. It was a second story window, so it
wasn't too far of a fall and is unharmed, but he scared the crap out
of me!
Old September 26th 05, 06:28 AM
Candace

Justin L wrote:
Ever wake up right as your cat is falling out the window?
Well I did this morning.
I am not exactly sure how he did it, but somehow, he pushed out the
screen and fell out of the window. It was a second story window, so it
wasn't too far of a fall and is unharmed, but he scared the crap out
of me!

Wow, I'm glad he's okay.

Candace

Old September 26th 05, 08:36 PM
No More Retail

How about a waking up to cat falling on you from a banister bed

Old September 26th 05, 10:01 PM
Cat man

Wow thank god he's okay. I would definetly prefer to not wake up to
that! My cat either whines until i wake up, or stuffs her whiskers in
my nose, purrs, and steps on my chest. Gets kind of annoying but I'd
prefer it to that any day.

Old September 26th 05, 11:39 PM
Cheryl

On Mon 26 Sep 2005 12:43:27a, Justin L wrote in
rec.pets.cats.health+behav
(news
Ever wake up right as your cat is falling out the window?
Well I did this morning.
I am not exactly sure how he did it, but somehow, he pushed out
the screen and fell out of the window. It was a second story
window, so it wasn't too far of a fall and is unharmed, but he
scared the crap out of me!

Yikes! My screens are easy to push out, too. So I don't open the
windows unless I'm in the same room. I found out the same way you
did - Shadow (RB) ended up out the window 2x. Once when I first
bought the house and he was in a back room in the window sill and
the window was open. I went back to check on him and the screen was
on the ground (upper level of the living quarters is at ground
level) and I ran out to find him and he was chewing grass on the
other side of my driveway. Whew. He didn't run when I went to scoop
him up and bring him in. The second time he was in the living room
window sill and I was right there. Marley (RB) picked a fight with
him and he reared back and the screen popped out. I'm looking for
something to put between the screen and the kitties to keep them
from being able to push out the screen but since the area I live in
doesn't have prolonged periods of weather where the windows can be
opened any way, I haven't searched very hard. Besides, with an
allergy kitty, it's better to keep the outside outside.

Glad your kitty was ok!

--
Cheryl
Old September 27th 05, 05:22 AM
-L.

Justin L wrote:
Ever wake up right as your cat is falling out the window?
Well I did this morning.
I am not exactly sure how he did it, but somehow, he pushed out the
screen and fell out of the window. It was a second story window, so it
wasn't too far of a fall and is unharmed, but he scared the crap out
of me!

LOL...glad he is ok! My brother's cat jumped *in* a window, through
the screen, with a baby rabbit. I guess he was serving my bro
breakfast in bed...

-L.

Old September 27th 05, 05:46 AM
Brad W.

-L. wrote:

Justin L wrote:
Ever wake up right as your cat is falling out the window?
Well I did this morning.
I am not exactly sure how he did it, but somehow, he pushed out the
screen and fell out of the window. It was a second story window, so it
wasn't too far of a fall and is unharmed, but he scared the crap out
of me!

LOL...glad he is ok! My brother's cat jumped *in* a window, through
the screen, with a baby rabbit. I guess he was serving my bro
breakfast in bed...

Actually, no. I was slurping on a lean lovemuscle of manmeat at the time.
Now that's my idea of breakfast in bed.

Old September 27th 05, 10:12 AM
It's Me

That would be a fright! Worse yet, having a cat who is over 15 pounds
pounce on your chest (waking you from a sound sleep).

Old September 28th 05, 01:53 AM
CountryStuff

"Cheryl" wrote in message
[...]

My boy Brandon (RB) used to do that so I went out and bought some of those
old fashioned screens the they used to use if there was not a screen in it
( they expand to the size you need for whatever window if you know what I
mean) and added them inside of the window screen and it stopped any further
falls out of the windows
Hope that helps if you have any around or maybe you could purchase a couple
for said kittys favorite windows )
I am sure you can find them at any hardware store.
My new baby MoonShadow is not big enough to push the screen out yet )
HTH~~
--
CountryStuff © ®

(\ _\|/_ /)
.. ( )
.. \ ' ' /
.. (o~o)MooOoOoOOoOOooOO!

Old September 28th 05, 12:02 PM
Charlie Wilkes

On Wed, 28 Sep 2005 00:53:33 GMT, "****Stuff"
wrote:

I am sure you can find them at any hardware store.
My new baby MoonShadow is not big enough to push the screen out yet )
HTH~~

I hope he escapes and gets his skull crunched under someone's tire.

Charlie

Meow! (wake up meowmie!) Kwaaazee Kaaaatz Cat health & behaviour 0 September 10th 05 08:18 PM
Crazy idea? 223rem Cat anecdotes 68 May 31st 05 12:46 PM
Advice - Crazy Cat Lady and pg KellyH Cat health & behaviour 16 January 4th 05 05:55 AM
He's driving me crazy!! AK Cat health & behaviour 38 March 6th 04 08:09 PM
Am I Crazy? Cat Stroller Margaret Fine Cat anecdotes 24 November 14th 03 07:51 PM