Kitten update

Old September 30th 05, 10:23 PM

Default Kitten update

Still haven't been able to find anyone to take them. There's a
possiblity from a friend, but I haven't heard from her yet. I've made
some flyers to put up various places (vet's office, library,
churches).

In the meanwhile, I have had to change their names, after getting a
closer look -- hehe. "Locke" is a she, so she is now "Kate", and
"Sheppard" is now "Jack" (Lost fans will understand). They are very
much hoolikittens! I'm sure they're frustrated, stuck in the carrier,
but I've let them out a little bit, making sure they don't go far (in
this room, they could get "Lost" forever -- lol!), playing with them,
and petting them. When they're in the carrier, half the time they do
Kitty Wrestling Federation stuff, to the point where they knock all
the litter out of the box, knock over the food dish, and knock over
the water. Sigh. They hang on the front of the cage whenever I walk
into the room; it's hilarious. I am getting really tired of cleaning
out this carrier, since Jack still hasn't learned about litterboxes
yet :-(. I sure hope he does soon!

And I sure hope I can find a good home for them soon! They need room
to run and play and work off some of that excess kitten energy!

Ginger-lyn

Home Pages:
http://www.spiritrealm.com/summer/
Animals in Movies Website)
Old September 30th 05, 10:32 PM
jmcquown

wrote in message
[...]

Good luck rehoming them soon, and hopefully together. They sound like they
need each other

Jill

Old October 1st 05, 08:16 AM
Yoj

wrote in message
[...]

I know who Locke, Kate and Jack are, but I can't place Sheppard.

Joy

Old October 1st 05, 12:42 PM
Yowie

"Yoj" wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

Either Australian hasn't seen as much Lost as the rest of the world, or my
memory is going, because like you, I can't place the name "Sheppard" in Lost
either.

That show sure has some great eye-candy.. although I'm utterly split between
Sayid and Sawyer. I *know* Sawyer is a bad boy, but thats what makes him
that much more drool worthy. And I've always had a soft spot for the Arabian
look. Indeed, the boy I ever had a crush on was Turkish, and he too was tall
dark handsome and mysterious (well, a much as you can be at 12)

Not that I'd turn down an offer from Jack either....

Yowie

Old October 1st 05, 03:36 PM
Karen

On 2005-10-01 06:42:47 -0500, "Yowie" said:

"Yoj" wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

Isn't that Jack's last name? Dr. Sheppard.

Old October 1st 05, 06:59 PM

On 2005-10-01 06:42:47 -0500, "Yowie" said:

"Yoj" wrote in message
wrote in message
[...]

Yep, you win, Karen! :-) I just switched from his last name to his
first.

And per Yowie's post: for me, it's Sayid all the way! Yummmmmmmmmmm.

Old October 1st 05, 10:00 PM
polonca12000

Lots of purrs and best wishes for the kitties to find their onetruehome(s)
really soon,
--
Polonca & Soncek

IBKFergus update Yowie Cat anecdotes 27 January 12th 05 06:57 PM
Update On Sick Kitten ~*Connie*~ Cat health & behaviour 15 December 11th 04 04:28 PM
Update - Dilated Pupils FeLV kitten KellyH Cat health & behaviour 2 November 24th 04 02:18 PM
Update: Foster Kitten Orchid Cat health & behaviour 2 November 18th 04 02:31 PM
Update on Trinity (kitten with eye problems) Samantha G. Cat health & behaviour 2 October 26th 04 05:31 PM