My Paw could use a few purrs - again

Old October 16th 12, 07:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Default My Paw could use a few purrs - again

Dis time him has some kinda eye prollem. Him is going to a eye doctor
tomorrow, but until den him an Meowmie is a liddle scared an could some
purrs.

Human note: My left eye has suddenly become very blurry. I suspect it's
a scratch on the cornea or something similar, but it has me more than a
bit worried. Since it's on my dominant eye it's making reading or
working on the computer very difficult. Going to see the eye doc
tomorrow afternoon.

Old October 16th 12, 08:10 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ann791

On 10/16/2012 2:34 PM, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Dis time him has some kinda eye prollem. Him is going to a eye doctor
tomorrow, but until den him an Meowmie is a liddle scared an could some
purrs.

Human note: My left eye has suddenly become very blurry. I suspect it's
a scratch on the cornea or something similar, but it has me more than a
bit worried. Since it's on my dominant eye it's making reading or
working on the computer very difficult. Going to see the eye doc
tomorrow afternoon.

Purrs on the way.

Lucy Lu for her house

Old October 16th 12, 08:32 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
M Patterson

On Tuesday, October 16, 2012 2:34:10 PM UTC-4, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Dis time him has some kinda eye prollem. Him is going to a eye doctor

tomorrow, but until den him an Meowmie is a liddle scared an could some

purrs.

Human note: My left eye has suddenly become very blurry. I suspect it's

a scratch on the cornea or something similar, but it has me more than a

bit worried. Since it's on my dominant eye it's making reading or

working on the computer very difficult. Going to see the eye doc

tomorrow afternoon.

Ov course, sir!
Eye problems are furry worrying, we know.
So we are purrrrring our best!

Azad and Neko
Old October 16th 12, 11:58 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^..^=[_8_]

Dis time him has some kinda eye prollem. Him is going to a eye doctor
tomorrow, but until den him an Meowmie is a liddle scared an could some
purrs.

Harri

Oh mai toze, dat iz horrud. Uf korse weh wyl purr fur yer Paw tu paz hiz ryr
tezt.
Meowmie Kyla wyl sai sum purayerz fur hym ulso.

Human note: My left eye has suddenly become very blurry. I suspect it's a
scratch on the cornea or something similar, but it has me more than a bit
worried. Since it's on my dominant eye it's making reading or working on
the computer very difficult. Going to see the eye doc

?tomorrow afternoon.

Hoomin response:

Wow Dan, that is awful. I am sending you my best wishes and prayers that you
eye is okay.
Please keep us posted. I am praying for your wife as well.
Not to worry..everything will be okay.

Kyla

Old October 17th 12, 01:22 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Dis time him has some kinda eye prollem. Him is going to a eye
doctor tomorrow, but until den him an Meowmie is a liddle
scared an could some purrs.

Human note: My left eye has suddenly become very blurry. I
suspect it's a scratch on the cornea or something similar, but
it has me more than a bit worried. Since it's on my dominant
eye it's making reading or working on the computer very
difficult. Going to see the eye doc tomorrow afternoon.

Eye Purz kummin yur Pawz wae!
Purrrr2oonA

Old October 17th 12, 01:57 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 13:34:08 -0500, Harri Roadcat
wrote:

Dis time him has some kinda eye prollem. Him is going to a eye doctor
tomorrow, but until den him an Meowmie is a liddle scared an could some
purrs.

Human note: My left eye has suddenly become very blurry. I suspect it's
a scratch on the cornea or something similar, but it has me more than a
bit worried. Since it's on my dominant eye it's making reading or
working on the computer very difficult. Going to see the eye doc
tomorrow afternoon.

eet a heelink fudz!
beauty

Snuggling cures anything.
Spring
Old October 17th 12, 04:50 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Oct 16, 2:34*pm, Harri Roadcat wrote:
Dis time him has some kinda eye prollem. Him is going to a eye doctor
tomorrow, but until den him an Meowmie is a liddle scared an could some
purrs.

Human note: My left eye has suddenly become very blurry. I suspect it's
a scratch on the cornea or something similar, but it has me more than a
bit worried. Since it's on my dominant eye it's making reading or
working on the computer very difficult. *Going to see the eye doc
tomorrow afternoon.

Wee is purring an haff da doggies waggin dere tales four yoo.

--
WooToo for hur hous
Old October 17th 12, 07:14 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Gandalf[_2_]

wrote:

Dis time him has some kinda eye prollem. Him is going to a eye doctor
tomorrow, but until den him an Meowmie is a liddle scared an could some
purrs.

Human note: My left eye has suddenly become very blurry. I suspect it's
a scratch on the cornea or something similar, but it has me more than a
bit worried. Since it's on my dominant eye it's making reading or
working on the computer very difficult. Going to see the eye doc
tomorrow afternoon.

Dis soundz bery bery scaree! Ai em sending mai bestest get well purrz
fur your eye tu be OK.

Lorelei
Old October 17th 12, 11:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

Mine Paw's eye is ok. Him has a little blood vessel bleeding in dere, but
da doc is keeping a watch on it.

Harri
Old October 17th 12, 11:56 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sylvia M[_5_]

"Harri Roadcat" wrote in message
Mine Paw's eye is ok. Him has a little blood vessel bleeding
in dere, but
da doc is keeping a watch on it.

Harri

Whewww!