The Silly Cat Survey

Old March 23rd 05, 09:03 PM
Cathi

In message , Enfilade
writes
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Jasper "Master of All He Surveys" AND Carrie "Cuddlesponge"
Martin-Miller. Or Miller-Martin.
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Both: somewhere warm and comfy. A hoomin is good, as is a hoomin bed.
A bed with a hoomin can be good providing they're not too restless.
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Jasper: The Thing that bit my leg a few years back and left a bald patch

Carrie: The nasty yappity thing next door. I like their big d-pet
though. He's respectful of cats, as all d-pets should be.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

J: My catnip teabag. But I'd probably be too busy catching up with my
cat-mum, who went there a few years back. I try not to show it, but I
miss her.

C: Someone to cuddle me, constantly.

5. Inside or outside?

J: Outside, except if it's windy.

C: Inside, with the odd out if it's warm. I spent too long outside in
my earlier life, thank you very much.

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

J: Nope. I was fixed.

C: Plenty (blushes slightly)

7. What do you think of kittens?

J: I was one once, and lovely with it. Still am, in fact.

C: I had a few of my own before I found my hoomins, and I think I did my
best in bringing them up. However, I can't have any more now, and I
have to say I feel better for it.

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

We're both black and white. Jasper is predominantly black with a few
little white patches and various odd white hairs; Carrie is more tuxedo
style.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Two.

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

J: Absolutely anything I can lay my paws on. The hoomins insist on
feeding me some dry muck; they tell me I have to have it because it's a
special diet for me. But I'll snarf the other one's wet food if I can.

C: Wet, although I do like biscuits too. But I don't get too many of
them, as I hog them down and get fat.
11. Favourite hoomin food?

J: Anything. Diabetes makes a boy hungry.

C: Ice cream, Angel Delight, if they're sloppy and leave the empty bowls
out long enough for me to find them.
12. Who do you love most?

J: The person feeding me at the time.

C: The person cuddling me at the time.
13. Your opinion of TV?

We both don't care for it, but the male hoomin likes to watch, and it
means we get lap time. The female hoomin tends to be doing something
whilst watching, so isn't as convenient a place to sit.
14. How many lives do you have left?

J: I reckon I used one up when the Thing bit my leg; I spent quite a bit
of time at TED, but I'm OK now. I got attacked again twice last year,
and I've had a couple of close shaves when I've had low blood sugar ....
hmmm, maybe I should start being more careful.

C: I reckon I've got them all intact.
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Both: We're not sure that the hoomin knows, and as cats we occupy our
minds with higher things anyhow. They're noisy, that much we do know.
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

J: Very few snakes here (although my cat-mum caught a snaky thing called
a slow-worm, and was very pleased with herself). But bugs, mice, rats,
birds ..... all fair game.

C: I don't tend to hunt much now, but scared the living daylights out of
the hoomins when I presented them with my first mouse.
17. Favourite toy?

J: My catnip teabag, or my catnip-steeped Care Bear.

C: My brown mousie.
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

We both like helping the hoomins with the washing up by trying to get to
the dinner plates and clean them.
19. Most embarrassing moment?

J: Falling in the pond, but I wasn't very well at the time.

C: I fell in the pond too. But Jasper chased me there. And I peed all
over the duvet the first day I was in the house, but that was because
Jasper scared me.
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

J: the hoomins call me Boyo, Beasticle and Handsome. I like the last
one best.

C: Cuddlemonster and Cuddlesponge.

--
Jasper and Carrie
Old March 23rd 05, 09:36 PM
Bobcat

"Enfilade" wrote in message
m...
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Emily Catt, S.D. (S--- Disturber)

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

On the male human.

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

A door. Actually, doors. I want through them, mainly to attack my stepsister
Sophie.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Sophie, so I could attack her.

5. Inside or outside?

Inside. Ever since I was born.

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Feline? No, I'm a loner.

7. What do you think of kittens?

I like them because I can dominate them.

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

One - basic grey.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Principally, one. The male. The female human tries to compete with me but
I've trained the male human to be subservient.

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Dry. Same food, daily. Don't like variety in cat food, or human food. I'm
the female feline equivalent of a meat-and-potatoes guy.

11. Favourite hoomin food?

None. See above. But they're thinking of renaming my step-sister Sophie
"Sushi".

12. Who do you love most?

Me.

13. Your opinion of TV?

It's warm to lie on.

14. How many lives do you have left?

All nime of them. I'm immortal.

15. What is the proper function of a vacuum cleaner?

To scare off my two step-sisters, especially Martha. It doesn't bother me in
the least, except that it hurts my ears if it's too close.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Prey.

17. Favourite toy?

Anything handy. I especially like to claw the paper napkins from the kitchen
table onto the floor.

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Anything I can dream up. I try to be original, and to come up with a new one
every day. Last Thursday I spilled a big container of sunflower seeds for
the squirrels all down the cellar steps - that kind of thing.

19. Most embarrassing moment?

I don't embarrass. Cats should never regret and never apologize.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Brat Cat.

Old March 23rd 05, 09:48 PM
Mischief

1. =A0Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Imp and Mischief

2. =A0Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Mischief: in my tower
Imp: Any pile of laundry

3. =A0If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Mischief: TEDs and that mean sucky thing
Imp: the mean sucky thing and those DAMN nail clippers

4. =A0If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what

would
it be?

What's the Bridge? Is that where the hamster went?

5. =A0Inside or outside?

Mischief: I used to be outside until Mama Kristi took me in. I want to
go outside every now and then but she won't let me.
Imp: Inside, the outside is SCARY

6. =A0Ever had a boy/girl friend?

??????

7. =A0What do you think of kittens?

???????

8. =A0How many colours of fur do you have?

Mischief: I'm a beautiful gray with patches of brown, cream and white
Imp: I'm black with a gray undercoat

9. =A0How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Two, Mama Kristi and her roommate Mama Kristen, even though they don't
share a room

10. =A0Food: =A0gooshy or dry?

GOOOOOOSSSSSHHHYY!!!!

11. =A0Favourite hoomin food?

Mischief: ANYTHING!!!
Imp: Cheese

12. =A0Who do you love most?

Mischief: Myself and my hoomins
Imp: My hoomins

13. =A0Your opinion of TV?

Mischief: TV? Oh, you mean that weird box Mama Kristi stares at when
she should be paying attention to ME.
Imp: ????

14. =A0How many lives do you have left?

Mischief: 8, I belonged to other hoomins once, but somehow I got
separated from them and wandered for a long time before Mama Kristi
took me in.
Imp: All nine

15. =A0What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Mischief: To suck up all my fur that I worked hard to spread all over.
Most of the time I just get out of the way, but if it tries to get me
when I'm in my tower, I BAP it!!
Imp: AHHHHHHHH!!!! RUN AWAY!!!!!!!

16. =A0Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Mischief and Imp: Birds, please, Mama Kristi has two, but she won't
let us play with them!!

17. =A0Favourite toy?

Mischief: My vast collection of mousies, especially my white one!
Imp: Bed mice and the red dot

18. =A0What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Mischief: Anything I'm doing. Why do you think they put a stupid
&%*%& bell arond my neck?
Imp: Chewing things

19. =A0Most embarrassing moment?

Mischief: When I was investigating a box, Mama kristi suddenly kicked
it and I flew straight up. I turned around and ran smack into a mirror
(it didn't break) but I totally meant to do that.
Imp: Getting stuck in the closet.

20. =A0What nickname do, or should, you have?

Mischief: Missy Cat, the QUEEN
Imp: Impy, Imp the Wimp, Stinker

Old March 24th 05, 04:11 AM
Marina

Karen wrote:

Yup. Those are the same ones. THey came in a pack of 4 from the supermarket.
Grant always just loved to carry around and play with the purple one. The
other colors just lay around, but the purples ones got much use. THey've
lasted years. It was always my delight to reach in my purse at work and find
he had dropped one in there. Or I would laugh when I went to put my foot in
my boot and I found purple ball in there. And often I would come home to one
purple ball right in the middle of the bed. This happened clear up until
just before he got sick. ONe of my favorite favorite things about Grant is
that I would go to bed and he would come up for just a minute, then get down
and play with his purple ball tossing it around (I loved hearing the gentle
'thwap thump' of him tossing it around) then he would jump up on the bed and
I would have to toss it about 3 times. Finally, he would drop it in the dry
food dish, take a few bites and come to bed.

Aww, he was such a sweetie. {{{Karen}}}

--
Marina, Frank, Nikki, and coming soon: Mere!
Old March 24th 05, 07:03 AM
Melissa Houle

Enfilade wrote in message
m...
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Pan: I started out being called Bernard Panther, but that got shortened to
Panther, and ultimately I got busted down to "Pan"
Francesca: I believe I was named in honor of St. Francis
Nina: My Meowmie named me TK for Tiny Kitten at first, then, when I survived
my first week of life, I earned the name Nina.

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

P: During the daytime, any soft place out of the floor drafts. Usually this
will be my Hoomin's bed during the morning, as her bedroom gets morning
sunlight. I also like a nap on the couch beside her when my Hoomin is
watching the talking box. I also like a quick doze in the window sill when
it's nice and warm in the morning.
F: The seat of the rocking chair in the living room definitely. Second
choice is the corner of the sofa in the angle between the back cushions and
the sofa arm. Third choice is Meowmie's bed.
N. Anywhere! I like sleeping with Meowmie or Mama or Unka Pan on the big
flat soft thing. I also like sleeping on the pillows on top of the soft flat
thing.
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

P: Those Horrid Pills my Hoomin insists on poking down my throat every night
and morning. Disgusting!
F. The Big Suck (Vacuum Cleaner.)
N: Big Suck! Definitely.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

P:The plaid afghan blanket on my hoomin's bed. It's nicely fuzzy. Oh yes,
and my hoomin. Don't want to leave HER behind.
F&N: The red spot greebling!!

5. Inside or outside?

F: I stick my nose out doors sometimes, as I've done it all my life. ANd
sometimes I like to get in touch with nature by peeing on it.
F&N: We're indoor girls. We'd LIKE to go out, as Unka Pan gets to go, but
Meowmie won't let us. She says she's afraid Mama will take it in her head to
bolt, and then not be able to find her way home.

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

P: I did kind of have a thing for Isadora, whom I was originally adopted
with. But she was a piece of bossy baggage. Anyway, we were both neutered
early in our lives, so it was all very platonic.
F: Nina's daddy was a handsome, fascinating devil, I'll tell you.... I never
learned his name, but I was very young, and quite desperate for love. And he
came along at just the right time....(Smiles) BUt now, as Pan says, I don't
seem to have the same drive.
N: What's a boyfriend?

7. What do you think of kittens?

P:Obstreperous, noisy little attention hogs! TOTALLY undisciplined, but what
can one do with the young? Her mother was only a teenager herself. Now that
Nina has grown up a bit, I have hopes that she may be tolerable company,
though. I have to admit she's rather warm to cuddle up next to for a nap.
F: The biggest thing I can say is that it HURTS to have them. ANd then they
just gobble up all your time, demanding care. But they ARE fun to play
with. Plenty of energy.
N: I AM a kitten, so naturally, I'm in favor of them! Grownups are so
tiresomely serious! And Unka Pan is a tremendous growch.

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

P: Just one. (How many colors does a cat NEED?) ALthough by electric lights
I look like a black cat, in full sunlight, I'm more the color of black
coffee. Oh yes, and I do have a little dab of white on my chest.
F: Two (Pan's just jealous!) My coat is a nice blend of light greyish brown
with darker blackish brown stripes. My tummy fur is more orangey brown, and
nicely spotted. I'm rather nicely marked, if I do say so myself. And I have
some white whiskers and some black ones, too.
N: Three. I'm a brown tabby like Mama, but I've got much more white on my
face, chest and tummy than Mama does, and I have white paws. Meowmie is
always praising my paws. She has good taste, I think.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

P, F,& N: Just one. We keep her on her toes, but she seems to have enough
love to go around for the three of us. Sometimes she IS very late with the
meals, though.

10. Food: gooshy or dry?
PF&N: Mostly gooshy. ALthough sometimes, when Meowmie is going to be away,
she gives us some very tasty dry stuff so that we won't get too hungry.
It's a special treat.

11. Favourite hoomin food?

P: I'm very partial to a nice bit of chicken, hot or cold. But I'm also
very fond of sardines. Ice cream is another favorite, but my Hoomin doesn't
buy that very often. Hot buttered toast is ambrosial. I also like a bit of
egg yolk when I clean off her plate after her Sunday morning breakfast.
F: As Pan said, chicken, turkey, fish.... it's all good. I think Meowmie
eats rather better than we do.
N: ANYTHING on Meowmie's plate is worth checking out! Except for the icky
green stuff, of course.

12. Who do you love most?

PF&N: Meowmie!
N, well okay, I also like Mama and Unka Pan.

13. Your opinion of TV?

P: It's one of the few times my hoomin will sit on the couch for extended
periods of time, so I'm in favor of it.
F: They don't show enough cats on TV.
N: The box that talks, sometimes? I can never figure out how they stuff the
hoomins into that little thing. Of course, it makes a great lookout point.

14. How many lives do you have left?

P: All of them. I've had a rather monkish, low-risk existence. Of course, my
hoomin did recently make me go to TED, several times running, and I had to
wear a very uncomfortable stiff boot for two months.
F: Eight, I think. Meowmie says I used up one of them while living on the
street before she picked me up at the pound. I think I did used to live
with other hoomins, but I can't remember them, at all. Meowmie tells me I
was too well-socialized to have lived on the streets all my life.
N: How many can I have?

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

P: Big Suck is a tool of Satan. I think my hoomin uses it out of pure
stubbornness, because she likes to drive cats into the closet.
F: To make a horrid, loud noise and eat small cats that it catches on the
open floor. I always hide under the bed where it can't get me.
N: I run and hide with Mama, or maybe behind the chair in the living room.
I think she's probably right that it eats small cats. We both hate Big Suck.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

P: Insects have their amusing side. I've never had any luck with birds,
though. Mice don't even show their whiskers in here, although Isadora once
caught one outside. Our hoomin reacted badly when she brought it into the
bedroom to show her.
F: Birds! They're all OVEr the place here. I tell them how much fun I'd have
catching them if I could just get outside.
N: Bugs, definitely. Although birds are VERY interesting. What's a snake?

17. Favourite toy?

P: The cat dancer, although I don't have the energy I used to have, And I
don't see as well as I used to. My days as a principal dancer are over, I'm
afraid.
F: I can't decide between my fishing pole toy or the red spot greebling.
With the fishing pole toy, at least there's something on the end that I can
catch and chew on when I pounce. But the red spot greebling is lots of fun!
N: The Red spot greebling! But honestly, between balls with bells, fishing
pole toys, the cat dancer and the red spot greebling, Mama and I manage to
stay amused. When Meowmie isn't around to make our toys play with us, or is
too busy, we have wrestling matches, and chase each other around.

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

P: What, you want her to find OUT? I like getting up on the counters. You
have to be firm and consistent with hoomins. I USED to like getting up to
the top kitchen shelf so that I could knock the cook books down onto the
counter, but I can't seem to jump that high, anymore.
F: Really, it's unfair to spoil our secrets, that way. I guess I really
enjoy scratching the furniture. Sure, Meowmie has provided lots of
scratching posts, but she can't expect me to ignore the sofa, can she? I
mean there it is, and here I am all the time with time on my paws....
N: I like unrolling paper towels and toilet paper. It's SO fun to see how
far I can unroll it before it either breaks or Meowmie finds out!

19. Most embarrassing moment?

P: While I was wearing my stiff boot, I got caught in some blinds and
couldn't get loose, and Meowmie found me hanging there when she got home. I
was so cross and embarrassed that I scratched her as she got me loose. But
she forgave me.
F: When I squirted my kitten water all over TED's examining table the night
before Nina came.
N: What does "embarrass" mean?

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

P: Oh my silly hoomin has plenty for me: Mr. Mookums, Doodle-boots, Loodles,
Panther-wanther, Booboochnick. It's in horrible taste, but you know, she
means them with love. And I seem to have no dignity when she calls me by
these names, but start rolling around and drooling on her, marking her feet
with my scent, and feeling just full of love.
F: Cescarina, Piccola Bella Cesca, Angelpaws, Mouse Nose, Sweetie Bird.
Don't ask me where she comes up with the things!
N: SHe uses a lot of the same nicknames on me, but also calls me Little Soft
White Paws, Tiki and Nina-noo, and for some reason, Baby Bird. I guess
because I sound like a birdie chirp when any fool could hear that I'm trying
to say "meow."
--Fil

(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)

Panther, Francesca and Nina, with the aid of our typist,
Melissa

Old March 24th 05, 09:29 AM
Lesley Madigan

(Enfilade) wrote in message om...
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

We're Redunzel and Sarrasine aka the Fabulous Furballs and we'll both
answer

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Redunzel- behind the bed by the warm thing on the wall or in the
catcave
Sarrasine- On top of the picture box thing that goes with the computer
thing if I want a slave's attention I just have to drop my tail over
the screen bit

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Redunzel- I'm too nice to have nasty thoughts about anyone or anything
Sarrasine- Fleas!

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Redunzel-I'd take Sarrasine so I'd have someone to play with and fuss
over
Sarrasine- A decent hi-fi and my Motorhead and Sex Pistols CD's

5. Inside or outside?

Both- INSIDE! Outside full of greeblings!

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Both- NO! We are good girls!

7. What do you think of kittens?

Redunzel- I wouldn't mind some
Sarrasine- I've heard of 'em but don't they grow up and steal your
food? so I wouldn't want any

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Both- three, mostly black but some brown and the odd white hair

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Both- two and we've trained them fairly well

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

Redunzel- whatever's left after Sarrasine's been at the dish when your
sister vacuums up her food you can't afford to be fussy!
Sarrasine- Both!

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Both- HAM!!!!!!!

12. Who do you love most?

Redunzel- Sarrasine and the slaves
Sarrasine- Me!

13. Your opinion of TV?

Redunzel- Don't like it- distracts the slaves from stroking and
playing with me!
Sarrasine- It's not much fun apart from tennis- and you can never
catch the ball then

14. How many lives do you have left?

Redunzel- All of them
Sarrasine- All of them through if the slaves had carried out half
their threats when I'm climbing the curtains I'd be in minus figures

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Redunzel-To pick up all our used silver paper balls- so I have to get
some out of the secret stash
Sarrasine- To be attacked

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Both- Bugs! We can catch them! We never get to catch any of the
others!

17. Favourite toy?

Redunzel- Bits of rolled up silver paper
Sarrasine- I'll play with anything but I love my catnip Santa best of
all

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Both- Climbing the curtains

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Redunzel- falling into the bath when it was full!
Sarrasine- Embarrassing moments?! Moi!
(Redunzel mutters "What about the time when you ran into the wall?")

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Redunzel- They call me Dunz, THE Dunz, Dunzi, Dunzi fella
Sarrasine- Sarsi, Sarsi fella, Mummy's little angel, Barebum (even if
it isn't anymore), Apprentice Lapcat,and most often when I climb the
curtains b***ard cat!

Typed by Lesley

Slave of the Fabulous Furballs

(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)

Old March 24th 05, 11:02 AM
BC

Enfilade wrote:
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Kiwi
2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Don't have one favourite. The end of the sofa, the kid's bed and the
landing next to the airing cupboard on top of the hot water pipes
3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Flea spray
4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

My husky cuddly toy
5. Inside or outside?

Inside when its cold, outside when its sunny
6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Me and my husky are "very" close!!!
7. What do you think of kittens?

I am a big one, so great!
8. How many colours of fur do you have?

one-white
9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

One big one and two little ones!
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

bit of both!!
11. Favourite hoomin food?

ham out of little ones sandwiches when the aint looking!!!
12. Who do you love most?

Meowmie
13. Your opinion of TV?

boring!
14. How many lives do you have left?

9
15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

to try and attack on the stairs! gonna kill it one day!!!
16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Birds, birds, BIRDS!!!
17. Favourite toy?

Husky
18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Tapping on the computer keys when meowmie is trying to sleep
19. Most embarrassing moment?

Running round into everything after i went for that dreaded operation!!
20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Ki-ki

--Fil

(When it shows up on Google I'll get my crew to fill it out.)

--
Badger Badger Badger
Old March 24th 05, 01:25 PM
badwilson

Enfilade wrote:
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one

intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Khun Vino Kittyporn

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

In the doorway of the bathroom, either the upstairs one or the
downstairs

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Spot, the neighbourhood evil nemesis kitty

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what

would
it be?

Lizards

5. Inside or outside?

Inside

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Nope, hoomins rule, cats drool

7. What do you think of kittens?

What's a kitten?

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Two. Pale orange on the outside and cream on the inside.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Two, but one seems to be part time lately :-(

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

The only food is gooshy food. Dry is emergency rations.

11. Favourite hoomin food?

Hamhamhamhamhamhamhamham!

12. Who do you love most?

Myself, of course!

13. Your opinion of TV?

Annoying background noise that drowns out the pitter patter of little
lizard feet.

14. How many lives do you have left?

All 9...I'm invincible!

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

To remove annoying lose hairs from my body, saving myself the effort
of having to do it myself and to prevent hairballs.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Lizards!

17. Favourite toy?

Lizards!

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Waking the hoomin up too early and chewing on stuff.

19. Most embarrassing moment?

When my male hoomin scared me at the top of the stairs and I fell down
to the landing

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Little *******, Mr. Goofybutt, Cutie Patootie, House Lion, Little ****
--
Vino
"There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast." -- Unknown

Old March 24th 05, 01:41 PM
Jane

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including
hoomin surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Rita aka Princess Rita

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

In the big front window of our apartment

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what
would it be?

That nasty furry cat that belongs to my slave's sister.

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what
would it be?

Lots and lots and LOTS of fake mice

5. Inside or outside?

Inside. I've BEEN outside. Bad things outside. Inside, I eat regular
and sleep safe and warm and get petting every time I beg. Well, almost
every time.

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

What happens in Las Vegas, stays in Las Vegas.

7. What do you think of kittens?

What's a kitten?

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Three, all dark. Mommy calls me a tortie.

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

Mostly one, but lots of them come into the apartment to visit my royalness.

10. Food: gooshy or dry?

gooshy, but Mommy only lets me have a little bit every day.
(I especially like that gooshy food that The Other Cat eats.)

11. Favourite hoomin food?

What's hoomin food? Never tried it.

12. Who do you love most?

Next to mommy, any male hoomin who comes in the door.

13. Your opinion of TV?

*yawn*

14. How many lives do you have left?

Dunno. I can't count.

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

Interesting to watch, from a safe place.

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

If I could just get a bird to come inside.....*evil laughter*

17. Favourite toy?

fake mice from the pet store!
greebling (where is it!!!!)

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Climbing very high and playing with gravity

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Not yet.

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Lovely Rita Meter Maid

Jane
- owned and operated by Rita
Old March 24th 05, 11:47 PM
Elise

Enfilade wrote:
Everyone's seen those surveys that go around email asking you to
answer 20 random questions. But this might be the first one intended
for felines. (Hoomins are allowed to help those cats who prefer to
have someone else do their typing.)

1. Let's start with an easy one--your full name, including hoomin
surname if you use one and/or show titles.

Gossamer Francoeur-Cosgrove
Jeeves Francoeur-Cosgrove

2. Where is your favourite place to sleep?

Gossamer: on bed against Mommy's chest/stomach or on couch between Mommy
& Daddy
Jeeves: on pillow next to Mommy's head or on bed at Mommy's feet or on
couch next to Mommy

3. If you could send one thing to the depths of Hell, what would it
be?

Gossamer: Jeeves [glare from Mommy] ... I mean the vacuum cleaner
Jeeves: the nail clippers and the dancing hamster [dances & sings "kung
foo fighting"]

4. If you could take one thing across the Bridge with you, what would
it be?

Gossamer: Mommy
Jeeves: Mommy

5. Inside or outside?

Gossamer & Jeeves: Inside (but the Out looks & smells much more
interesting lately...)

6. Ever had a boy/girl friend?

Both: no

7. What do you think of kittens?

Gossamer: they invade your home and steal Mommy's attention....I hisspit
on kittens!
Jeeves: I was a kitten once. I think I was great!

8. How many colours of fur do you have?

Gossamer: 4 medium gray, dark gray, apricot on the tummy, and a little
white heart on my chest
Jeeves: 2 black and white

9. How many hoomin slaves do you keep?

two
10. Food: gooshy or dry?

yes please

11. Favourite hoomin food?

tuna, salmon, cheese

12. Who do you love most?

Mommy

13. Your opinion of TV?

what's TV?

14. How many lives do you have left?

Gossamer: 8
Jeeves: 9

15. What is the proper function of a vaccuum cleaner?

to not function

16. Birds, mice, bugs or snakes?

Gossamer: bugs
Jeeves: birdies

17. Favourite toy?

Gossamer: string
Jeeves: ping pong ball or the red dot

18. What's your favourite activity that hoomins don't allow?

Gossamer: eating plastic bags and whapping Jeeves
Jeeves: ambushing Gossamer

19. Most embarrassing moment?

Gossamer: none. I meant to miss that jump and tumble down the stairs
with the shoe...
Jeeves: ......

20. What nickname do, or should, you have?

Gossamer: Beautiful Gossamer Princess, Cuddle Muffin, Kittenish, Kitty
Muffin, Kitty Princess
Jeeves: Jeevies, Thunderpaws, Mr. Boy, The Boy, Mighty Panther, Whirling
Claws of Doom

--
Elise (supervised by Gossamer & Jeeves)
pics:

Silly cat moments Christine Burel Cat anecdotes 12 August 30th 04 06:46 AM
Silly hoomin! Sammy da 'Venture Kitten Cat community 13 April 7th 04 02:08 AM
Silly pics Marina Cat anecdotes 14 January 4th 04 06:50 PM
silly kitty.... Dennis Carr Cat health & behaviour 18 December 21st 03 09:19 PM
Doze silly Microsofting Security hoomins! Samuel \Houdini\ Kitten Cat community 7 September 28th 03 02:47 AM