Dinner an' a koncert!

Old August 19th 06, 04:19 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Sundance

Default Where iz efurrykitty? (was: Dinner an' a koncert!)

[Sundance trots up and gives Pit2nya a quick cheek rub]

No, corse I duznt mind. I wuz late cuz I was supervizin Meowmie's vote
kowntin, den I wuz trying to make herownself feel betterer after Louise
thwapped her. Now I kud uze a refreshing liddle drinkee -- duz dey make
Squirrely Temple dringkz heer?

Sundance

"Pi2nya AKA Sweetee" wrote in message
Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:
On Tue, 15 Aug 2006 16:00:02 -0400, Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:

Hihi an miao!

We'ze sittink heer waitink fur da uffer kitties. Where iz youze?
Countess? Cleopatra? Rebecca & Hercule?

Anykitty heer?

TV and I are here, settled in enjoying our aperitifs. I believe I saw
Sammy and Lilith and Ranger coming downstairs a few minutes ago, and
Amelia and Tabitha said they would be here shortly. And look, there's
Harri Roadcat just now. I've never seen her wearing a formal neck
ribbon like that before! And there's Calicat shyly peeking around a
corner.

Cleo

weez heer indjoyink ower appletyzurz an drynkz.
--
Pitö.önya, poztink furr hurzelf an SunDance, if he duzent mynd

Old August 19th 06, 09:03 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

Default Where iz efurrykitty?

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 03:19:57 GMT, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

[Sundance trots up and gives Pit2nya a quick cheek rub]

No, corse I duznt mind. I wuz late cuz I was supervizin Meowmie's vote
kowntin, den I wuz trying to make herownself feel betterer after Louise
thwapped her. Now I kud uze a refreshing liddle drinkee -- duz dey make
Squirrely Temple dringkz heer?

Hihi Sundance!

[hedbutt] Gud to see yourownself! Dey haff a wunnerful bar-kitty
heer, he can make you anyfing!

Pssst [low voice] I jus fownd owt dat my wink became a DOC in Joon,
an he neffur tol me. I arranged fur sum firewurks when he openz his
serfink-dish. Dis shud be fun!

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/19/2006 4:01:24 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old August 20th 06, 03:49 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Highland Kitties

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
Hihi an miao!

We'ze sittink heer waitink fur da uffer kitties. Where iz youze?
Countess? Cleopatra? Rebecca & Hercule?

Anykitty heer?

[Amelia, Tabitha, Harri Roadcat, and Calicat come out into the courtyard
and find seat at the dinner tables. They are followed by Sammy, Lilith
and Ranger, and moments later STTom and OEJ join them as well.]

Amelia: Hmmmm, I smell good food! I'm so very hungry...

Old August 20th 06, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 19:49:51 -0700, The Highland Kitties's nimble,
little paws typed:

[Amelia, Tabitha, Harri Roadcat, and Calicat come out into the courtyard
and find seat at the dinner tables. They are followed by Sammy, Lilith
and Ranger, and moments later STTom and OEJ join them as well.]

Amelia: Hmmmm, I smell good food! I'm so very hungry...

[Anaïs and Tiger wave]

Hihi Kittiez! Howz efurrykitty doing?

Ummm, yes, it duz smell gud, duzn't it?
--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/19/2006 11:41:06 PM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old August 20th 06, 05:13 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

Mme. Anaïs ^..^ wrote:
On Sat, 19 Aug 2006 03:19:57 GMT, Sundance's nimble, little paws
typed:

[Sundance trots up and gives Pit2nya a quick cheek rub]

No, corse I duznt mind. I wuz late cuz I was supervizin Meowmie's
vote kowntin, den I wuz trying to make herownself feel betterer
after Louise thwapped her. Now I kud uze a refreshing liddle
drinkee -- duz dey make Squirrely Temple dringkz heer?

Hihi Sundance!

[hedbutt] Gud to see yourownself! Dey haff a wunnerful bar-kitty
heer, he can make you anyfing!

Pssst [low voice] I jus fownd owt dat my wink became a DOC in Joon,
an he neffur tol me. I arranged fur sum firewurks when he openz his
serfink-dish. Dis shud be fun!

Uh huh! We'zl be watshink!
--
Pitö.önya

Old August 20th 06, 04:54 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Harri Roadcat

[Amelia, Tabitha, Harri Roadcat, and Calicat come out into the courtyard
and find seat at the dinner tables. They are followed by Sammy, Lilith
and Ranger, and moments later STTom and OEJ join them as well.]

Amelia: Hmmmm, I smell good food! I'm so very hungry...

You're always hungry.

But you're right, I do believe I smell grilled sammon-fishies...

Harri Roadcat

Old August 21st 06, 06:15 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ShortTail Tom

On Sun, 20 Aug 2006 17:53:24 -0500, Stormmee wrote:

it sure iz purti here, OEJ, lookin arownd at efurthin, inkludin herown
wonnerful date

[Blushing] Gosh, miz OEJ. You sure do look bootiful!

STTom
Old August 21st 06, 06:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

thank yourownsef, anna dat fud sowndz like it iz gonna tazte az gud az it
smellz, i iz hopin we kan hear dat koncert anna eat diz here fudz soon afor
the hoomanz mess up anna go away agin, OEJ, still not amuzed 'bowt kitty
jail
news