Annownsing Maui Him-cat, DOC

Old August 14th 06, 08:31 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Default Annownsing Maui Him-cat, DOC

Deer kitties;

Tuday is a big day. My furry ownest Him-cat, Maui, is TEN YEERS OWLD
tuday. He were borned Aug. 14 1996. Onlee Maui and me fur shure haf
known purrdays becuz TED Bonnie has taked care uv usses all ower lifes
effen tho ower current TrooHome is ower second wun.

So, we is pleased tu annownse Maui's promotion tu Distinguished Owlder
Cat.

Maui is less-pleased, becuz he is still licking off all his furs and so
Dr. Bonnie is afuuraid hes got food allergies, and Meowmie won't giv
him a Purrday Banana. Kin sumbuddy PLEASE tell hur Maui shud have a
Purrday Banana? Cuz he won't stop yelling at the smoothie blendur
offurwise.

Fangu,

Blue, Purrday Manager.

Old August 14th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Maui,

TED tellz me to stop likin furs two. Ize hadda go to da TED monthz ago
cuz I had no furz on one side. Da Ovaban helped my furz grow bak. But
den Ize been likin furs again since Frieda went to da RB. She waz a
liddle rat, but I misses hur. TED sayz as long as Ize pullin my furz out
I gotta take Ovaban. Itz not so bad cuz I get Pit-R-Pat after.

Booker

Paw Ess: Dere's a new liddle box on meowmies desk dat sayz Frieda on
top. Sumthin bout her remains, meowmie sayz. Furry pretty box, smellz
gud too.

Old August 15th 06, 12:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
ChildFree23

Happy Purr Day, Mr. Maui-Meezer! May there be many more!

Kitty Schottland, VC
Chief Tortie In Residence

ups.com...

Old August 15th 06, 01:31 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Aww, we'ze got sum ov does bokses tu.

Wun of dem is Ms. Panda-ov-Toes. De offurs is Mr. Lenny and Ms. Lucy
hoo I neffur met.

Ms. Panda an' me appurrently din't get along, butted it did seem I wuz
de mowst upsetted wen she left (dat wuz last December). Her 'dopted
kittin Sprout! din't seem so upset as me. Da furz thing has come and
gone, befor then and sinze then, and rite now I seem tu be letting sum
grow bak, so I HOPE I git nanners agin soon.

Maui-baldy-birfday-cat.

Old August 15th 06, 07:21 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Pi2nya AKA Sweetee

FurrsomeThreesome wrote:
Deer kitties;

Tuday is a big day. My furry ownest Him-cat, Maui, is TEN YEERS OWLD
tuday. He were borned Aug. 14 1996. Onlee Maui and me fur shure haf
known purrdays becuz TED Bonnie has taked care uv usses all ower lifes
effen tho ower current TrooHome is ower second wun.

So, we is pleased tu annownse Maui's promotion tu Distinguished Owlder
Cat.

Maui is less-pleased, becuz he is still licking off all his furs and
so Dr. Bonnie is afuuraid hes got food allergies, and Meowmie won't
giv him a Purrday Banana. Kin sumbuddy PLEASE tell hur Maui shud
have a Purrday Banana? Cuz he won't stop yelling at the smoothie
blendur offurwise.

Fangu,

Blue, Purrday Manager.

Happu Purrrr Day, Maui!
Concatyulashunz on b-kummin uh DOC.

Heer at 10 bnanananaz inna buntsh!
((((()))))

Pitö.önya

Old August 16th 06, 03:44 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FurrsomeThreesome

Paw-Ess:

I got my nanner bitz tunite. Yummy nanners. I gota whole haffa little
nanner slice all for me!

Meowmie sez I gotta promise not tu go more bald agin. She isn't REALLY
sure I'ze got fud allergies and iff I duz she's not REALLY sure it was
cuz of bananas, but she's bin feedin us only speshul allergy fud to at
least proof or disproof da point fur Dr. Bonnie.

Maui, hoo is suspected of being not a cat but a rare Demented Wingless
Siamese Fruit Bat.

Old August 16th 06, 02:34 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Me

Yu deserved da nanner, cuz yur now a DOC. Glad yur hoomin finally
figured dat out. I neber had a nanner.

Snowflake

PawEss, meowmie sayz to tell you dat Science Diet Sensitive Skin seems
to help Booker from returning to the bald cat state.

Old August 17th 06, 07:07 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Stormmee

tell him he kan hafit when hiz furz growz bak, anna don't let yourown hooman
furgetta gifit to him when dat happinz, Tiger fur hiz howze, hey i iza DOC
diz year alzo anna i juzt remfurred, dat iza same purrday az one of soft's
hooman neicez, Tiger

Old August 18th 06, 03:00 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mme. Anaïs ^..^

On Thu, 17 Aug 2006 01:07:13 -0500, Stormmee's nimble, little paws
typed:

tell him he kan hafit when hiz furz growz bak, anna don't let yourown hooman
furgetta gifit to him when dat happinz, Tiger fur hiz howze, hey i iza DOC
diz year alzo anna i juzt remfurred, dat iza same purrday az one of soft's
hooman neicez, Tiger

My luf! Yew didn't effen tell dat to myownself! A DOC?!! Why dis
calls fur a sellabrashun.

[low voice] Countess, may I ask your chef to do me a faffur, pleeze?

--
Purrs,

Mme. Anaïs
8/18/2006 9:59:11 AM
anais_737+at+verizon+dot+net
Old August 18th 06, 04:22 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Countess Katzenplatzen

My luf! Yew didn't effen tell dat to myownself! A DOC?!! Why dis
calls fur a sellabrashun.

[low voice] Countess, may I ask your chef to do me a faffur, pleeze?

But of course! He is always delighted to help wiz ze special requestz.

Countess K