Breaking news

Old July 29th 09, 05:39 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

Default Breaking news

O T grabs grambys curling iron and using it for a microphone runs to the
middle of the room.

Respected cats and Kittens we needz purrz inna hurrie. Da grambys
grandauter dat her got when her son got winked iz on da weight to da hooman
TED az we wpeak. Her iz gonna have a barekitten and we finkz it willz be
diz nite.

Old July 29th 09, 11:25 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_3_]

Granby wrote:

O T grabs grambys curling iron and using it for a microphone runs to the
middle of the room.

Respected cats and Kittens we needz purrz inna hurrie. Da grambys
grandauter dat her got when her son got winked iz on da weight to da
hooman
TED az we wpeak. Her iz gonna have a barekitten and we finkz it willz be
diz nite.

Purrrrrs fur a gudgud birth and we celebrate new life.

Fred

--
Regards,
Fred

Old July 29th 09, 01:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

O T with a look of puzzlement walks to the center of the rooom. Wellz, no
barekitten, dat barekitten cided it didn wanna kom into diz wurld yetz anna
so da mom and all dem wented bak homez!!! Looks over at Gramby, and wonder
why that happened.

She is a week over time and we were sure she was going assumed, you break
that word down and you will know never to assume anything. All is well.

Old July 29th 09, 01:42 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
FeLiX the CaT

or weez go wing to make an ass out of u m e

bachank!

Old July 29th 09, 02:12 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

cee, dat iz why kities neffer assume, dem knowz bedder.

Old July 29th 09, 02:24 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

On Jul 29, 8:29*am, "Granby" wrote:
O T with a look of puzzlement walks to the center of the rooom. *Wellz, no
barekitten, dat barekitten cided it didn wanna kom into diz wurld yetz anna
so da mom and all dem wented bak homez!!! *Looks over at Gramby, and wonder
why that happened.

She is a week over time and we were sure she was going assumed, you break
that word down and you will know never to assume anything. *All is well.."

Wee will wate four furder gnus.
I luvs hoomin bittees too.

--
Maggy May

Old July 29th 09, 03:59 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Granby

NOOOOO Bella, hoomanz, spekially diz un, izn smart enuf to handlez one left
alone
6.. Her is LAZI LAZIE LAZIE. Spended da las nine monfths doing nuffink.
Da hooman TED sayz don do diz, diz or diz so herself didn. Da sperm doner
of da babie did whatz liddle waz dun. Now him bedder gitz it off hisown
butt and getz a job or gramby is gonna kick himz baksidez. It iz lika a toy,
da idearment of itselfz to dem.

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in message
I hope she has 6 kittens like me!
Bella

On Tue, 28 Jul 2009 23:39:33 -0500, "Granby" wrote:

O T grabs grambys curling iron and using it for a microphone runs to the
middle of the room.

Respected cats and Kittens we needz purrz inna hurrie. Da grambys
grandauter dat her got when her son got winked iz on da weight to da
hooman
TED az we wpeak. Her iz gonna have a barekitten and we finkz it willz be
diz nite.

Breaking News..... Breton Cat community 6 November 5th 08 11:23 PM
Breaking news: Update on Buffy the Garage Cat Gandalf Cat anecdotes 24 August 6th 08 10:38 PM
Breaking & entering! elk Cats - misc 5 June 6th 08 06:54 PM
Breaking in my smoker Victor Martinez Cat anecdotes 7 August 7th 05 04:39 AM
breaking nooz Mme. Anaïs ^..^ Cat community 26 July 31st 05 06:09 PM