Red Greeblinz are evil

Old December 20th 04, 02:36 AM
Duke of Url

Default Red Greeblinz are evil

I have just learned this. I got out my laser-sight to check it over. The red
greeblinz appeared on the ceilings. Chaos vanished into the distance,
accompanied by the sound of things being moved rapidly out of her way.

Old December 20th 04, 03:27 AM
Seanette Blaylock

"Duke of Url" had some very interesting things to
say about Red Greeblinz are evil:

I have just learned this. I got out my laser-sight to check it over. The red
greeblinz appeared on the ceilings. Chaos vanished into the distance,
accompanied by the sound of things being moved rapidly out of her way.

Felix just looks at my hand when I try a laser pointer on him, with a
"I know what that is, Mom, and I'm not impressed" expression.

Laser pointers terrify Ava.

Old December 20th 04, 04:01 AM
jmcquown

Duke of Url wrote:
I have just learned this. I got out my laser-sight to check it over.
The red greeblinz appeared on the ceilings. Chaos vanished into the
distance, accompanied by the sound of things being moved rapidly out
of her way.

Persia tries to kill the red greebling. She even recognizes the sound which
preceeds its appearance and goes into immediately alert to attack mode

Jill

Old December 20th 04, 04:30 AM
John F. Eldredge

--
John F. Eldredge --
PGP key available from

Old December 20th 04, 05:41 AM
Tanada

Duke of Url wrote:

I have just learned this. I got out my laser-sight to check it over. The red
greeblinz appeared on the ceilings. Chaos vanished into the distance,
accompanied by the sound of things being moved rapidly out of her way.

If you think the red ones are bad, the invisible ones are even worse.
The hoomins have to be protected from them, and don't even appreciate
the sacrifices that we cats put ourselves through to save hoominity.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

Old December 20th 04, 03:03 PM
Kreisleriana

On Mon, 20 Dec 2004 05:41:52 GMT, Tanada
yodeled:

Duke of Url wrote:

I have just learned this. I got out my laser-sight to check it over. The red
greeblinz appeared on the ceilings. Chaos vanished into the distance,
accompanied by the sound of things being moved rapidly out of her way.

If you think the red ones are bad, the invisible ones are even worse.
The hoomins have to be protected from them, and don't even appreciate
the sacrifices that we cats put ourselves through to save hoominity.

Cap'n Pine Cone esq.

And what about tissue paper? I sat on some most of yesterday to keep
it from getting away and attacking the hoomins.
Love Stinky

Theresa
Old December 20th 04, 05:18 PM
Duke of Url

"jmcquown" wrote in message
Duke of Url wrote:

I have just learned this. I got out my laser-sight to check it over.
The red greeblinz appeared on the ceilings. Chaos vanished into the
distance, accompanied by the sound of things being moved rapidly out
of her way.

Persia tries to kill the red greebling. She even recognizes the sound
which
preceeds its appearance and goes into immediately alert to attack mode

??? Sound? You have a laser that makes noise?

Old December 20th 04, 05:23 PM
jmcquown

Duke of Url wrote:
"jmcquown" wrote in message
Duke of Url wrote:

I have just learned this. I got out my laser-sight to check it over.
The red greeblinz appeared on the ceilings. Chaos vanished into the
distance, accompanied by the sound of things being moved rapidly out
of her way.

Persia tries to kill the red greebling. She even recognizes the
sound which
preceeds its appearance and goes into immediately alert to attack
mode

??? Sound? You have a laser that makes noise?

It's not a laser-sight; it's a laser pointer on a chain. She immediately
recognizes when I pick it up because the chain makes that sound she
associates with the 'red greebling' She then goes into alert, ready to
stalk and destroy mode.

Jill

Old December 20th 04, 08:15 PM
Mischief

Yep, Mischief knows that sound too

There are times they are interested and then there are times, when it's
like ,":Nah, don't feel lik e chasing it today...."

Kristi

Old December 20th 04, 11:33 PM
Mishi

Duke of Url wrote:
I have just learned this. I got out my laser-sight to check it
over. The red greeblinz appeared on the ceilings. Chaos vanished
into the distance, accompanied by the sound of things being moved
rapidly out of her way.

Somehow, the other night, the laser-light got knocked onto the floor. I
didn't notice it, until my hubby called me and said "what do the cats have?"
I looked over, and there were 6 cats sitting in a circle. In the middle is
Kieri, dangling the light from her paw, trying to figure out how she could
make it work! I went over and took it from her, and recieved disgusted looks
from all of them. G

Patti