Good news from TED

Old August 15th 07, 03:30 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

Default Good news from TED

On Aug 14, 2:35 pm, "Pi2nya AKA Sweetee"
wrote:
Wud yu kunsidur Pounceez Treetz az paymint?
Fur yu ovkorze, an nottid furr Bear.
Dat wud show him.

Fangyu. pi2nya, for da suggestyun but treets ar mai doo an nod a
paymant. Howsomever, Uncle Bill hisownself haz been letting me in hiz
rum to visick WooToo an heping hurr ged ovr bein such a scarety-cat iz
drawin my tention way frum revenj. Bud I will hav sum widdle revenj
becuz he WAFFED ad me. Id iz hard to stay mad at da Bear becuz he d*g
and don' no no bedder.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

Pitô.ônya

Will in New Haven wrote:

On Aug 13, 10:30 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Sunrise, Da Pritty, you justz haz to unnerstan dat all D*G liks
iazn't bad.
Dat meanz Bear likez yourownself and would protek you iffin he had
to.
Piglet thinkin of Scooter at da ofer B&B and missin herownselfz

I no wuchoo mean. Bear is gudgud compny an ferry warm in da
coldwinter. But Uncl Bill WAFFED. Sumwun gutta pay.

I wuz in WooTooz rum for wile dis morning wile Uncl Bill got reddy for
$%&%& wurk. Shee cuddled wit Maggie May an I cuddled onda odder sida
Maggie May.

An WooToo purrd. Maggie May purr best but WooToo purrd.

But sumwun STILL gotta pay. I yam

Sunriase, da PRITTY wun.

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
glegroups.com...

On Aug 13, 6:47 pm, "Granby" wrote:
If dis mesage comed thru once, I iz sorri but da dumb serfer cuted
me off as
I was trying ta send itz. I just said dat when WooToo iz readdi
to bisit da
B&B, just let me knowz. Her ken alwayz stayz by me. Her ken haff
da korner
untilz herownself iz readdi to bisit with da offer kitties.
Thankz to yourownself for askin for myownself. Piglet sorry her
new fren is so skaret.

Da messuj onee comed once. Weee wud alays wanna see messujez frum
yu, Piglet. Uncl Bill iz helpin WooToo get less scaret. But he stil
won slay Bear for WiCKING me. I fink he fot it wuz funny. Bad Bear.
Bad Uncl Bill.

Gudgud Piglet.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun.

--

"Never try to outstubborn a cat." - Robert Heinlein
"I am not stubborn, Mr. Heinlein, I am just in charge." - Feather

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
oglegroups.com...

On Aug 12, 2:08 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Wellz Sunrise Da Pritty one, Iz sure it iz hard to bisit with
WooToo if
herself HISSPITTS all da timez. It is a shamez herself iz like
dat. Seemz
her geta enuf attentionz from your Uncle Bll. I justz fought
dat no one
should be alonz if der waz a way to make itself betterz. Piglet
knowing
der
is prbably nuffin her can do for WooToo.

Hewo Piglet.

Maggie May sez dat WooToo wud wuv to go bud she iz afrad she wud
embarasss yu by bein scared an she kent hep it. Today, I wooked in
herownsel rum wen da door wuz open an WooToo did not hissspit at
me. She back into corner and staaarre. Uncl Bill tol me it iz ok
to step in an I spend a little tim petting Uncl Bill an WooToo
watched an den lay down onna chair lik she wan't scared. But she
wuz shaking so Uncl Bill sed I waz in der long enuff an let me
outta door. I think she is getting better. Maybe she will go to
B&B inna few mor timz.

Bear WICKED me wiff his big wettung. He is a big d*g and uzully
nice, so Uncl Bill won't slay him. Wet d*gtung, yuck.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

--

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
oglegroups.com...

On Aug 11, 6:46 pm, "Granby" wrote:
Magie May iz der any way you could get WooToo to come to da
bedz and
brakefast? I dozent move around muchz and her could stayz by
myownselfz.
am sure Harri could put us in a plaze out of da way. Kitties
couldz
come
bisit herself one atta timez. Piglet worring about her fren not
being
part
of the kommunity.

Dis iss my fred to reed bud I wil tell Maggie May dat you ast.
Shee get to visick WooToo bud I wen inna rum an WooToo HISSED
at mee, so I
rununner da bed. Uncl Bill loves me best, becuz I am so PRITTY,
bud he
don' let me in hiz rum becuz I scare WooToo. Dat is silly.
WooToo is bigbig an I am small. An pritty.

I wud wike WooToo to bee more soshubul becuz den I cud go inna
Uncl Bill's rum, so I will see what Maggie May sex.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun.

--

"Never try to outstubborn a cat." - Robert Heinlein
"I am not stubborn, Mr. Heinlein, I am just in charge." -
Feather

"Will in New Haven" wrote in
oglegroups.com....

On Aug 10, 9:02 am, John Ross Mc Master
wrote:
On Fri, 10 Aug 2007 02:45:49 -0500, "Granby"
wrote:
Did you get the replacement milk and, did she drink it?
Have been
thinking
about her all day.

She drank it. Also I put nip inside Fancy Feast and she ate
some of
that too!

HooRAY. Dat is gudgud. Her will ony beet u up a little bit wen
she
gedz strong. I beet up Uncl Bill an he is so bigbig he hardly
knowtiis. I gutta tell efferywun. da nooze. I hope dis good
nooze continuze.

Sunrise, da PRITTY wun

--

"There is a road, no simple highway
Between the dawn and the dark of night

"Will in New Haven" wrote
in message
news:1186666647.501837.84100@19g2000hsx .googlegroups.com...
On Aug 8, 10:56 pm, John Ross Mc Master

wrote:
On Wed, 8 Aug 2007 20:42:44 -0500, "Granby"
wrote:
Duz youownself drink? When I wuddent eat after da man
went
dabridge, da
vet had gramby giff me some stuff likez ensure. It was
for kittens
and
had
bidamins and such init dat kept me goin until I wanted ta
eatz
againz.
Scooter D*G worring about her fren.

Kitten milk replacer! Great idea. Yes, Cinder drinks.
John

Gib her dat an she wil get strong enuff to beat u up for
force-feeding
her. Go geddim Cinder.

Sunrise, da PRITY wun

--

"John Ross Mc Master" wrote in
message

Old August 16th 07, 08:29 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Cinder, we haf been finking bout you all day and wonderin how you ar.

Bear

Old August 16th 07, 08:40 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
John Ross Mc Master

On Thu, 16 Aug 2007 19:29:14 -0000, The Porter Cats
wrote:

Cinder, we haf been finking bout you all day and wonderin how you ar.

Bear

I am forze-fed! All I eat is a tiny bit of Friskies so they gang up
and forze-feed me. It makes me angry.
How are you and Joey doink? How is Lucy? What a long time to wait fur
a wedwink.
Cinder
Old August 17th 07, 04:27 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

wrote:
Cinder, we haf been finking bout you all day and wonderin how you ar.

Bear

I am forze-fed! All I eat is a tiny bit of Friskies so they gang up
and forze-feed me. It makes me angry.

Awww, Cinder, they're just trying to help you get well and stay well.
I know it's hard to eat when you don't feel well (says the human, who
went SIX WEEKS without food or water before he landed in the hoSPITal
two years ago), but if you don't eat, then TED will put tubes in you
to keep you healthy, and you don't want THAT, do you??

--- Unca Cory

Old August 17th 07, 11:46 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Fred Williams[_2_]

wrote:
Cinder, we haf been finking bout you all day and wonderin how you
ar.

Bear

I am forze-fed! All I eat is a tiny bit of Friskies so they gang up
and forze-feed me. It makes me angry.

Awww, Cinder, they're just trying to help you get well and stay well.
I know it's hard to eat when you don't feel well (says the human, who
went SIX WEEKS without food or water before he landed in the hoSPITal
two years ago), but if you don't eat, then TED will put tubes in you
to keep you healthy, and you don't want THAT, do you??

--- Unca Cory

How are you and Joey doink? How is Lucy? What a long time to wait fur
a wedwink.
Cinder

Lotsa Purrrrrrrrrz frum usses here.

Diana, Ryan & Cinnamon.
--
Regards,
Fred
Old August 17th 07, 02:11 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Will in New Haven

wrote:
Cinder, we haf been finking bout you all day and wonderin how you ar.

Bear

I am forze-fed! All I eat is a tiny bit of Friskies so they gang up
and forze-feed me. It makes me angry.
How are you and Joey doink? How is Lucy? What a long time to wait fur
a wedwink.
Cinder

Eed morof ur friskies an dey won force-feed you. Den yu an i can port
sumwere so we can plot yur reveng. If we talk aboud it on hear wun of
dem traytors who WIKES hoomins will find oud and tell onnus.

Yur fren' Missy, hisser at hoomins

Old August 18th 07, 04:42 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

Cinder, we haf been finking bout you all day and wonderin how you ar.

Bear

I am forze-fed! All I eat is a tiny bit of Friskies so they gang up
and forze-feed me. It makes me angry.
How are you and Joey doink? How is Lucy? What a long time to wait fur
a wedwink.
Cinder

Cinder, you haf to eet! Yur daddy is vurry determined an heez going to
make sure you eet.

Lucy is vurry frustrated but hopeng to make some progress wif da
wedwink by mid-week next week.

Bear

Old August 19th 07, 11:18 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
The Porter Cats[_2_]

***SMOOCH!!***

Lucy

Old August 20th 07, 09:56 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Cory

On Aug 19, 4:18 pm, The Porter Cats
wrote:
***SMOOCH!!***

Lucy

Um, Pawpa awlmost jist falled owtta hizown wheelymonstur frum laffin
sew furry hard.

I duzzint noze whut hiz purroblum iz... it'z nottid wike him haz
neffur, effur seed kitteez smooch befur in da RPCC!

--- Onyx, catfoozled by da hooman'z beehayfyoor...