UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER

Old January 30th 04, 02:31 PM
Miss Violette

I think we need to have big band music, maybe Samantha and you could work
that out, I don't care if it is formal or not, I just like partis, Miss
Violette
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Don't furget, we got Valentyne's Day FURST in Noo Orleens. All kitteez
hav to ware red and sumfing wif a heart on it. Shud it be furmal or
cashual? Wot kinda moosik fur thuh danz?

Gretchen Marie, starting a sublist of thuh lissst

"Sylvia M." wrote:

Wun mooor vote furr Mardy Grass.
Dere mite be lotza traffik.
D'ya wannaa teleport ?

Dyna, gettin sum beedz owt

ink.net...
We vote for going to Mardi Gras!

Three votes for Mardi Gras

Kitty Schottland DOC, Capt. Midnight DOC, & Lilith Kitten

--
childfree twenty three at earthlink dot net

Old January 30th 04, 02:34 PM
Miss Violette

soft says that surgery is scary, and you will need to be extra helpful but
most people who soft knows do good with this one, Miss Violette, purring
already for GM's mom
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Ize keeping Meowmie at thuh keyboard pritty regular. But shez gonna hav
anuther catarakt sergery soon and her eyes and glasses mite be all
woggle-wooked fur awile. Her spelling will probly be wers than efur. I
mite hav to do my own typing.

GM, not looking furward to this

Miss Violette wrote:

soft is usually the one who is late and that carries over to her typing
duties as well, Miss Violette, so glad to se GM posting regular again
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Thanks fur thuh ideer, Miss Violette. I'm usually late getting to
eventz so this shud help. I'll post an updated vershun after we get
more sugjestions.

GM

Miss Violette wrote:

This calendar looks good, I am glad you put it all in order, Miss

Violette,
impurressed with GM as usual
Arlene Knop wrote in message
Feb. 14 - Valentyne's Day, New Orleans
Feb. 24 - Mardi Graw, New Orleans
March 17 = St. Patrikz Day
March 25 - Begin Cadbury Hunt
Spring or summer - Souven Hunt

Any more ideers kitteez?

Gretchen Marie

Old January 30th 04, 02:43 PM
Miss Violette

maybe if dey getz posted we kan readz dem whilez we waitz fur da ofur cats
ta get back from their time trip, Tiger, still lounging wif his frined
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Hihi Dyna,

We'zd likes ta see dem. Yoo ken email dem or post dem heer, whicheffur
yew like. Are dere more arkiveez??
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Sylvia M. wrote:
Meowmee saft sum ov da pawball poztz.
We kud pozt ur send az atachmuntz, ur add tu owr arkiffz , sumweer,
I dunno weer....

Dyna, foggy on deetailz

"Arlene Knop" wrote in message
Yer rite. We shoor did. I kin look up thoze dates and add them. I
also found sum OLD printoutz that deskribe thuh Cadbury and Souven
Hunts which will help thuh noo kitteez unnerstand our historee.

Gretchen Marie, whoz meowmie duzn't thro anyfing away

Ray or Fran wrote:

Letz see... didn't weze one year have a May pole day party, and
then we fink weze had a joint Catnada and Catamerica Independence
Day party too.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

Old January 30th 04, 10:27 PM
Sylvia M.

O0OOOooo!!! Yuppelz!!!
Wiff fanzy blak rott ion, huh?

Dyna, puttin awla da beedz inna gifty bag.

you know we need to pick out a hotel with a balcony to have our parti,

Her Royal Highness Cleopatra Silvercat wrote:

Sylvia M. wrote:
Wun mooor vote furr Mardy Grass.
Dere mite be lotza traffik.
D'ya wannaa teleport ?

Dyna, gettin sum beedz owt

I'd be willing to drive if enough kitties wanted to go that way, but

I'd
just as soon teleport so I can spend more time paying attention to my
handsome boycat companion - err, winkwink.

Cleopatra
(with an affectionate gaze at TV)

We kin teleport. We will hav to bring eggstra luggin fur Valentynes Day
and thuh Mardi Graw. I don't think it wud all fit in thuh RV wifout
making thuh tyres flat.

Gretchen Marie, getting out thuh BIG sootcase

Old January 30th 04, 10:29 PM
Sylvia M.

Heelin purrz furrom heer tuuu, ya kno...

Dyna

Gretchen Marie, weze purring for youze Meowmiez eyez and that the surgery
goes just fine.

Punkins & Puddi Cat

--
Remove "spam" from addy to reply

I will try to git Meowmie to werk on posting them depending on if she
getes her catarakt surgery. We mite be out of thuh groop fur a few days
but there's plenty of tyme befur these huntz.

GM

Old January 30th 04, 11:37 PM
Tabitha Kitten

Miss Violette wrote:
you know we need to pick out a hotel with a balcony to have our parti, Miss
Violette

Mine paw says mebbe we'z wud want to stay at the Royal Sonesta on
Bourbon Street. He sez dey has balconies ober Bourbon Street.

Tabitha Kitten