UPCOMING EVENTS KALENDER

Old February 4th 04, 05:17 AM
Sylvia M.

Wud yu gize lyke tu be on da Kommiittee??

Dyna, Gud at delygytin

"Miss Violette" wrote in message
uslaay GM and Dyna getz da planz togefur anna ofur kittys tribute an
comment, but ourhouse tinks dat dem two girlkittys is bests attit... it
willz be ourveryown firstest valentinze anna in such a infurestin
place...Tiger startin ta think of prezzies...
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Da Ballentinez day parti soundz like it'll be nice; is anykitty in
charge of planning? Iz it a dinner/dance or sumfin else? Jus tink,

Tiger -
owr first Ballentinez!
--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Miss Violette wrote:
I haf tried soft's late anna her chino befur, dem isa good, Tiger,
who will try anything... daydreaming bout the valintinez day dancein
Mlle. Anaïs wrote in message
Dese souns lika furry good ideers; Ise can wait to haff coffee
and benays. wonders if Tiger likes french market coffee

--
Purrs,

Mlle. Anaïs

anais+at+electric-ink+dot+com

Tabitha Kitten wrote:
Miss Violette wrote:
you know we need to pick out a hotel with a balcony to have our
parti, Miss Violette

Mine paw says mebbe we'z wud want to stay at the Royal Sonesta on
Bourbon Street. He sez dey has balconies ober Bourbon Street.

Tabitha Kitten

Old February 4th 04, 10:49 AM
Miss Violette

somecatz just doez notted likta share der space anna hoomanz, Trudi who is
inna battle wif OEJ fur furry
Sylvia M wrote in message
news
Hur wuz hokay attid da TEC meeting, an yu du haff eer tuftz in kommin, ya
kno...
Dyna, hoepink it woikz owt

Shez been hir SIX YEERZ! Sheez eethur furry slow, antie soshul, or
prejudissed.

I alwze invite hur tu efurrything but she onlee hisses at me.

Allegra, SOC

I don't think she hates yew. She just duzn't unnerstand yew. Iz she
gonna be invited to yer partee?

Gretchen Marie, wundering if Louise will make a speech at thuh partee

Mostest I want Louise not to hate me!

Allegra, SOC

Old February 4th 04, 10:51 AM
Miss Violette

I wuuld liketa tribute butted i tink you anna dyna shuuld do mostof da
plannin anna maybe myon ladycat cuuld hep you since her isa purrfect, Tiger,
proudly

Old February 4th 04, 03:31 PM
Mlle. Anaïs

Hihi Dyna,

If'n I'ze can help I'z'll 'tribute. I tink itz sweet uf Tiger to say
dat!

Old February 4th 04, 04:37 PM
Sylvia M

Hoo Kay, Daddul hewlp, an maybee Me an Gretchen Marie kud be
Ko-Kittiez, ur Ko-Plannurz, ur Ko-Chairkittyz...woik tugedder, ya kno...

Da fortenff iz styll uh few dayz uhway.
See iff yu gize kin fynd sum red paypurr an layce, tu begin wiff....

Dyna, willing tu shayre