COMPLETELY OT

Old April 15th 05, 01:13 AM
Shiral

Whew.... I was afraid you were watching the news, and there was some
new world disaster to report! =o)

Oh Colin, how I love thee in thy Mr. Darcy clothes.... He is THE
definitive Mr. Darcy as far as I am concerned! But that whole cast is
very good. The only one I don't care for is Mrs. Bennett, but that's a
hard role to play without going overboard. Mrs. Bennett is the thorn
in everyone's side, except Lydia's.

Melissa

Old April 15th 05, 11:03 AM
Adrian

Mathew Kagis wrote:
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

SNIP

Don't lump us all together. That was pretty vulgar and probably
wouldn't have been tolerated if it had come from a man.

-L.

Exactly my point. & If I'd even suggested anything about seat
'sniffing' I'd be hanging from the equivelant of a usenet gallows
right now.....

Have you never said to a woman "as long as I have a face you'll always
have a place to sit"?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

Old April 15th 05, 03:07 PM
Kreisleriana

On 14 Apr 2005 17:13:06 -0700, "Shiral"
yodeled:

Whew.... I was afraid you were watching the news, and there was some
new world disaster to report! =o)

Oh Colin, how I love thee in thy Mr. Darcy clothes.... He is THE
definitive Mr. Darcy as far as I am concerned! But that whole cast is
very good. The only one I don't care for is Mrs. Bennett, but that's a
hard role to play without going overboard. Mrs. Bennett is the thorn
in everyone's side, except Lydia's.

Melissa

And have you noticed that he gets wet a lot more than just the famous
pond-dunk scene? He gets wet quite a lot-- about after every other
time he sees Lizzy. The man looks great wet. :P

Theresa
Old April 15th 05, 06:39 PM
Mathew Kagis

"Adrian" wrote in message

SNIP

Have you never said to a woman "as long as I have a face you'll always
have a place to sit"?
--
Adrian (Owned by Snoopy & Bagheera)
A house is not a home, without a cat.

NO! At least never with my 'outside' voice.
--

Mathew
Butler to 2 kittens: Chablis & Muscat

Old April 15th 05, 08:22 PM
CatNipped

"Mathew Kagis" wrote in message

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

SNIP

Don't lump us all together. That was pretty vulgar and probably
wouldn't have been tolerated if it had come from a man.

-L.

Exactly my point. & If I'd even suggested anything about seat 'sniffing'
I'd be hanging from the equivelant of a usenet gallows right now.....

Nah, we're not prudes here. Lyn's just on a rag about me because I had it
out with her good buddy Megan over in rpch+b, so she's sniping at everything
I write, even mildly off-color humor.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 15th 05, 08:35 PM
CatNipped

"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

SNIP

Don't lump us all together. That was pretty vulgar and probably
wouldn't have been tolerated if it had come from a man.

-L.

Exactly my point. & If I'd even suggested anything about seat 'sniffing'
I'd be hanging from the equivelant of a usenet gallows right now.....

Nah, we're not prudes here. Lyn's just on a rag about me because I had it
out with her good buddy Megan over in rpch+b, so she's sniping at
everything I write, even mildly off-color humor.

Hugs,

CatNipped

You'll notice nobody else here took offense at the "vulgarity". And she
only replied to you because she either kill-filed me or wants to give the
impression that she kill-filed me. I have no problem with her kill-filing
or ignoring me, except that she still wants to snipe at me, albeit in a
cowardly, indirect way, by responding to *other* people who've responded to
my posts. I think dragging other people into this, especially this group,
is pretty low.

BTW, if you reply to this be sure to leave my text in it so she can see what
I wrote (in case she really did kill-file me and isn't just playing games) -
*I'M* not afraid to say something to someone's *FACE*! But I *WILL* take it
over to rpch+b after this so as not to disrupt this group.

Hugs,

CatNipped

Old April 15th 05, 08:44 PM
Victor Martinez

CK wrote:
Dave Stevenson still posts occasionally, haven't heard from Dave Gerecke
tho... And hasn't Mark been an "honorary Dave" for ages?

We also have a couple of ladies who are honorary Daves, including my
dear friend CatNipped...

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 15th 05, 08:49 PM
CatNipped

"Victor Martinez" wrote in message
CK wrote:
Dave Stevenson still posts occasionally, haven't heard from Dave Gerecke
tho... And hasn't Mark been an "honorary Dave" for ages?

We also have a couple of ladies who are honorary Daves, including my dear
friend CatNipped...

Thank you, Victor! On that note, I think I should go and try to write a
nice little story this weekend rather than indulging in the nefarious
activities I've been of late! ;

Hugs,

CatNipped

--
Victor M. Martinez
Send your spam he

Old April 15th 05, 09:48 PM
Mary

"Kreisleriana" wrote in message
On 14 Apr 2005 17:13:06 -0700, "Shiral"
yodeled:

Whew.... I was afraid you were watching the news, and there was some
new world disaster to report! =o)

Oh Colin, how I love thee in thy Mr. Darcy clothes.... He is THE
definitive Mr. Darcy as far as I am concerned! But that whole cast is
very good. The only one I don't care for is Mrs. Bennett, but that's a
hard role to play without going overboard. Mrs. Bennett is the thorn
in everyone's side, except Lydia's.

Melissa

And have you noticed that he gets wet a lot more than just the famous
pond-dunk scene? He gets wet quite a lot-- about after every other
time he sees Lizzy. The man looks great wet. :P

And it seems his director has figured that out!

Old April 15th 05, 09:49 PM
Mary

"Adrian" wrote in message
Mathew Kagis wrote:
"-L." wrote in message
oups.com...

SNIP

Don't lump us all together. That was pretty vulgar and probably
wouldn't have been tolerated if it had come from a man.

-L.

Exactly my point. & If I'd even suggested anything about seat
'sniffing' I'd be hanging from the equivelant of a usenet gallows
right now.....

Have you never said to a woman "as long as I have a face you'll always
have a place to sit"?
--

I cannot tell you how many times I have heard that
old toad.