COMPLETELY OT

Old April 16th 05, 04:49 AM
Tanada

-L. wrote:

Don't lump us all together. That was pretty vulgar and probably
wouldn't have been tolerated if it had come from a man.

-L.

It was vulgar? I thought it was a rather well done piece of innuendo.

Pam S. who must usually be quite vulgar
Old April 16th 05, 04:59 AM
Tanada

Kreisleriana wrote:

And have you noticed that he gets wet a lot more than just the famous
pond-dunk scene? He gets wet quite a lot-- about after every other
time he sees Lizzy. The man looks great wet. :P

One of the best "wet" scenes I ever saw was in the A & E adaptation of
Horatio Hornblower, where HH is offered a reward for one of his bits of
heroism, and chooses to have a fresh water shower. You see him from
behind as the keg of water is poured over him. Entertaining and
educational, honest.

Pam S. giggling
Old April 16th 05, 05:15 AM
Jo Firey

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Kreisleriana wrote:

And have you noticed that he gets wet a lot more than just the famous
pond-dunk scene? He gets wet quite a lot-- about after every other
time he sees Lizzy. The man looks great wet. :P

One of the best "wet" scenes I ever saw was in the A & E adaptation of
Horatio Hornblower, where HH is offered a reward for one of his bits of
heroism, and chooses to have a fresh water shower. You see him from
behind as the keg of water is poured over him. Entertaining and
educational, honest.

Pam S. giggling

Thanks for the reminder. I have the whole series on tape, and will be
looking for a way to pass the time next week. (Details later)

I don't remember that scene, so I will be on the lookout for it.

Jo

Old April 16th 05, 05:31 AM
Mary

"Tanada" wrote in message
ink.net...
Mary wrote:
"Adrian" wrote in message

Mathew Kagis wrote:

Exactly my point. & If I'd even suggested anything about seat
'sniffing' I'd be hanging from the equivelant of a usenet gallows
right now.....

Have you never said to a woman "as long as I have a face you'll always
have a place to sit"?
--

I cannot tell you how many times I have heard that
old toad.

That reminds me of one of a young man who attended the same college I
did back in the 70s. Now most young men back then would ask a woman
something about her star sign, or some other lame come on. The first
time I saw him, was at a kegger. He walked up to me and asked me if I
was on the pill. I was totally flabbergasted. I told him it wasn't any
of his d*mn business and turned away from him. Later on I heard him
asking another girl the exact same thing.

Some time later I got to know him. He was the first Viet Nam vet that
attended the college, and a few years older than most of us. I asked
him WHY he had used that come on. He told me that most girls had heard
the usual come ons before and wouldn't respond to them. He said that he
did a rough study of come ons and asking girls if they were on the pill
was successful for a night in the sack, 25% of the time. None of the
girls had ever slapped his face and I gave him one of the most violent
reactions he'd ever received.

Wow! That is surprising! Was he cute? I have a feeling he was really cute,
for some reason.

So gents, you can come up with better come on lines than asking a girl
her sign or some other lame line, or at least I hope you can come up
with a better one than my fellow student did.

Pam S. who has all sorts of stories from college

I love college stories. I have a few myself!

Old April 16th 05, 06:08 AM
pmendhall

"CatNipped" wrote in message
Thanks Cheryl! Not Colin, but here are my favorite "wet" photos:

http://www.possibleplaces.com/wet/

In a similar vein, check out these.
http://www.softassteel.com/hut/galleries/ares/
Unfortunately this wonderful looking man was taken from us too soon. He had
so much fun playing the bad guy.

Diane

Old April 16th 05, 01:05 PM
HRFLTiger

Karen wrote:

Did you know Kevin Sorbo was very heavy as a teenager? Has a

bajillion
brothers and sisters I guess.////

I must admit, I've never been able to take Kevin Sorbo seriously in
Andromeda. It reminds me too much of "Hercules in Space"!!

Helen M

Old April 16th 05, 03:08 PM
Kreisleriana

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 03:59:13 GMT, Tanada
yodeled:

Kreisleriana wrote:

And have you noticed that he gets wet a lot more than just the famous
pond-dunk scene? He gets wet quite a lot-- about after every other
time he sees Lizzy. The man looks great wet. :P

One of the best "wet" scenes I ever saw was in the A & E adaptation of
Horatio Hornblower, where HH is offered a reward for one of his bits of
heroism, and chooses to have a fresh water shower. You see him from
behind as the keg of water is poured over him. Entertaining and
educational, honest.

Pam S. giggling

tee hee

Theresa