Las Vegas OT

Old May 1st 04, 09:08 PM
Bev

CK wrote:

Aren't Cirque do Soleil on somewhere in Las Vegas??

If they are and you can get to see them - I'll be incredibly jelous :-D

Cirque du Soleil are *spectacular*

Cheers, helen s

Your resident searchaholic butting in again...
http://www.cirquedusoleil.com/
That's their own official website.

And by putting Cirque du Soleil into your favourite search engine, you
get, in addition to that one, a whole lot of places selling tickets to
their shows, mainly in Las Vegas it seems.

--
Christine in Vantaa, Finland
christal63 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Laku: DS B G 4.11 Y L W C+ I+++ T++/- A+ E H+ S+ V++ F Q+ P- B PA PL

Thank you for the info everyone. It's a lot easier to choose a show
when you know someone who has seen it. You've helped a lot and I am
following up on the ones recommended, websites etc. Dave's put me off
Wayne Newton a bit, lol. Wayne Brady sounds good. I like the sound of
Belligio's Fountains and the Fremont St. Experience.

Clint Holmes sounds good John, will check this out. I did notice that
some of the shows did not seem to be operating in August. You say you
haven't seen any of them, but isn't this always the way when you live in
a place. We used to live near one of the biggest fresh water springs
in the Southern Hemisphere but never bothered to go see it, lol.

Margaret, we will be in Vegas from Saturday 21st August till Thursday
26th August. What a pity you are going in July we could have met up
We saw Mama Mia when we were in London some eighteen months ago.
We loved it. If we had more time there we would go again but feel
there are so many shows to choose from we would be better to see
something new. We will do some gambling, guess that is what the place
is all about.
Our last trip there was twenty years ago when we saw Sigfried and Roy,
they were brilliant and also saw a topless show which was good also.
That time we flew over to the Grand Canyon - quadruple wows, lol. It
was only a little plane that took six people. The other four on the
plane who couldn't speak English were petrified the whole time and
prayed and screamed all the way there and back, - one of them kissed the
ground when we got back much to the pilot's disgust.

I will let you know which shows we choose to book. I see I can book
online so could use paypal, Circus Circus where we stay or our travel
agent. Last time I was there I wanted to buy a large beautiful
moll-type doll but decided against it as I didn't have much room - this
time I intend to buy one so will have to leave a spot for it.

I am getting excited already and I have three months to go. Junebug
from Vancouver is meeting us when we get there and we intend to have
some fun with her seeing the sights. We also are going to meet her
elderly darling cat, Max Highpockets.
Don't you love meeting cats!!!!

Bev

I will try alt.vacation.las-vegs. Can't believe they have a ng. for
that, guess there is one for everything. Will let you know how I get on
there.

--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.

Old May 3rd 04, 05:24 AM
John Biltz

On Sat, 1 May 2004 13:08:31 -0700, Bev wrote
(in article ):

CK wrote:

[...]

There are two very beautiful ones that live here.

Old May 5th 04, 11:39 PM
Bev

CK wrote:

[...]

- hope I can meet them.

Bev
--
I got rid of my husband. The cat was allergic.

Old May 11th 04, 07:20 PM
Jeanne Hedge

Hey Bev,

I'm being awfully nosily curious today - care to share how your Las
Vegas vacation plans are coming? I know from reading
alt.vacation.las-vegas that you changed the hotel you originally
planned to stay at because of their comments. I hope other plans are
going smoother. Will you have free time to meet any RPCA-ers in the
Vegas area while you're there?

Jeanne Hedge, as directed by Natasha

http://www.jhedge.com