Poem

Old December 16th 07, 01:05 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
mlbriggs

Default Poem

Here is a poem for you in Casey's memory.

You come to me in dreamland
And my joy is so complete.
I swear I hear the footfalls
Of your dainty little feet.

Once again I hold you near me
And I hear your lovely purr.
I am wishing this could last forever
As I stroke your silky fur.

Happiness surrounds me
'Til I 'waken from my dream
And I realize that you are gone ---
Oh! Give me back my dream.

MLB 12/07

Old December 16th 07, 01:06 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
yepp

On Dec 15, 8:05 pm, mlbriggs wrote:
Here is a poem for you in Casey's memory.

You come to me in dreamland
And my joy is so complete.
I swear I hear the footfalls
Of your dainty little feet.

Once again I hold you near me
And I hear your lovely purr.
I am wishing this could last forever
As I stroke your silky fur.

Happiness surrounds me
'Til I 'waken from my dream
And I realize that you are gone ---
Oh! Give me back my dream.

MLB 12/07

I swear you wrote that for me.

Old December 22nd 07, 10:23 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
polonca12000

mlbriggs wrote:

Here is a poem for you in Casey's memory.

You come to me in dreamland
And my joy is so complete.
I swear I hear the footfalls
Of your dainty little feet.

snip
MLB 12/07

What a lovely poem!
Purrs,
Polonca and Soncek

Old December 26th 07, 09:26 PM posted to rec.pets.cats.anecdotes
Baha via CatKB.com

mlbriggs wrote:
Here is a poem for you in Casey's memory.

You come to me in dreamland
And my joy is so complete.
I swear I hear the footfalls
Of your dainty little feet.

I'm thinking of our Odessa-Dolly...(sniff)

Louie says she comes to him in dreams a lot. Me, only once, and then she
wanted to play tag. Louie says his departed babies come and remind him to
take good care of his wife and cats. And some of these guys don't even know
me!

Blessed be,
Baha

Cat poem Karen Cat anecdotes 2 September 8th 06 10:00 PM
Cat poem Chakolate Cat anecdotes 10 May 16th 06 09:18 AM
OT Poem in Your Pocket Day Kreisleriana Cat anecdotes 55 May 1st 06 07:01 AM
Cat Poem BuZZard Cat health & behaviour 2 March 3rd 05 08:50 AM
I wrote a little poem bewtifulfreak Cat anecdotes 10 August 16th 03 04:40 AM