Dis iz howwible!

Old April 14th 05, 06:29 PM
Miss Violette

if you learn to yowl non stop, like tiger can *2 or more hours is all the
hooman can stand* is the only thing i have seen work, Miss Violette
ClowderCat wrote in message
oups.com...

Miss Violette wrote:
one thing soft does is to make sure the food and water are filled up

really
full, she also does the sorting in the kitchen on the table so he can
pretend it is cooking, when they go for a trip soft puts what she

wants on
the dining room table then we all go to the bedroom and furry packs

it
really quick when he can't see, Miss Violette

Those are good ideas.

And we want mom to keep our dishes full all the time too!!!! Do you
have any ideas of how we can get her to do that?

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old April 15th 05, 01:25 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
if you learn to yowl non stop, like tiger can *2 or more hours is all

the
hooman can stand* is the only thing i have seen work, Miss Violette

We're tried yowling before but she ignores us. We've never done it for
more than a few minutes though. Maybe we could take turns yowling.

Chester, Clarence and Nathan

Old April 20th 05, 01:41 AM
Miss Violette

that might work it does here, Miss Violette, who never has to even meow,
that is totally Tiger's job

Old April 20th 05, 04:34 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
that might work it does here, Miss Violette, who never has to even

meow,
that is totally Tiger's job

We'll try that this weekend when mom's home all day!

Clarence

Old April 21st 05, 12:22 AM
ClowderCat

Miss Violette wrote:
let me know how it works, Miss Violette, interested in hooman

'spirimintz

OK.

Clarence