Send your cats names to the moon

Old June 17th 08, 06:30 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Mosey =^. .^=`

Default Send your cats names to the moon

Not to worry, Mosey, we're not in a hurry fur nufing! It is fun up here,
isn't it? An look at Harri an OT out dere 'sploring. An is dat Ranger
jumpin and leapin an acting silly? I fink it is.

RANGER, CUT THAT OUT OR YOU'LL FLOAT AWAY!

Wee wunt let dat happen. Dunt wurry.
Mosey
---running after Ranger

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Worried Mom-Cat
Sending A Telepathic Message From Earth

Old June 17th 08, 08:03 AM posted to rec.pets.cats.community
Ranger Roadkitten Mahoney

RANGER, CUT THAT OUT OR YOU'LL FLOAT AWAY!

Lilith Kitten-Mahoney
Worried Mom-Cat
Sending A Telepathic Message From Earth

Ok, Mama Lilith!

[Ranger makes a mighty leap and rises to the top of the dome, flips
over, and digs his claws in. He then runs, full speed, towards the moon
station. Arriving at the moon station he slips gently over the edge of
the roof, digging his claws into the ceiling of the entryway. He slowly
and gently walks along the ceiling, through the doorway, and into the
party room where everybody is engaged in conversation and snacking.

He walks along the ceiling until he is directly over the buffet table,
then retracts his claws. He falls gently and slowly to the floor,
spinning while falling until he land on all four feet directly in front
of the roasted ear of sooven.]

Yum, dis looks good! Hey, are Pooky and Sqweex here? Can I get a plate
of goodies fur da liddle kittens?

Mosey, I fink mineown sisfur Harri Grumpcat is out dere 'sploring wif
her boycatfriend, OT. I'll bet dey would like some company.

Ranger